If Spider-Man lost his powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Permanently!

Peter Parker loses all his spider powers for good. So how would his life go on? Lets assume his enemies don't go after him and try to take him out asap but rather how would Peter handle his life after powers? Would he really live that dream normal life he so desperately desires or would he be unable to just turn a blind eye to all the injustice in the world after being a great hero for so long?

Also for either answer how would you see it going down?

Personally I can't see Peter just completely shutting it off. Sure for awhile he could maybe even a couple years he could be just Joe scientist or think tank but eventually I feel he'd just have to be "Spiderman" again in one fashion or another. Not necessarily literally as Spiderman again but he'd still have to find a way to be a hero. Personally I see him somehow managing some sort of Iron Man effect or possibly replicating a synthetic xfactor or SSS. He's far to smart to just not be capable of a way to put his self back into the game if he so desired. And I'm sure as much as he may want a normal life, with all that power n responsibility talk uncle Ben put in his head he just couldn't walk away from being a hero after so long.

Tell me some what you think would happen to some other characters if they permanently lost their powers?

P.S. With Batman it's money! wink

SamZED
If he loses his powers he'll try to help people the only other way he can, as a scientist. Said that himself. Although I see him constantly trying to break up fights, stop thieves etc even without his powers.

Bentley
Peter still tries to help people... And dies in a gun fight a week later.

Don Corleone
Peter is definitely smart enough to create an exo suit.

inimalist
Originally posted by SamZED
If he loses his powers he'll try to help people the only other way he can, as a scientist. Said that himself. Although I see him constantly trying to break up fights, stop thieves etc even without his powers.

Bentley
He goes to the FF and read gives him an exoskeleton armor.

BruceSkywalker
then they cancel his book, only to retcon it 2-6 months later..

Doctor-Alvis
He'd be a Daredevil who multi-classes in science instead of law. He'd eventually creep his way back to doing all the same stuff he did before he lost his powers. Then he'll get repowered for a, no pun intended, spectacular few issue feat-fest before he goes back to normal. He'd probably be smarter from having to rely on his brain for a few issues too.

Arahan
Spiderman already lost part of his powers after the Mephisto deal.
He also lost his spider sense. So in 1-2 years he wont have any powers.
thats a good thing, its time for a new spiderman who doenst make deals with the devil.

BlackZero30x
pete would probably use his big'o brain and re-create his powers.....except this time he corrects the little things......like his webs would now come from his butt.....

batdude123
Originally posted by Entity
Permanently!

Peter Parker loses all his spider powers for good. So how would his life go on? Lets assume his enemies don't go after him and try to take him out asap but rather how would Peter handle his life after powers? Would he really live that dream normal life he so desperately desires or would he be unable to just turn a blind eye to all the injustice in the world after being a great hero for so long?

Also for either answer how would you see it going down?

Personally I can't see Peter just completely shutting it off. Sure for awhile he could maybe even a couple years he could be just Joe scientist or think tank but eventually I feel he'd just have to be "Spiderman" again in one fashion or another. Not necessarily literally as Spiderman again but he'd still have to find a way to be a hero. Personally I see him somehow managing some sort of Iron Man effect or possibly replicating a synthetic xfactor or SSS. He's far to smart to just not be capable of a way to put his self back into the game if he so desired. And I'm sure as much as he may want a normal life, with all that power n responsibility talk uncle Ben put in his head he just couldn't walk away from being a hero after so long.

Tell me some what you think would happen to some other characters if they permanently lost their powers?

P.S. With Batman it's money! wink

dtb1IucBH5A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.