Weakest person who can beat Batgod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
For the purposes of this thread, Batgod is Batman with all the low/"average" showings thrown out and all his high showings preserved (fighting the JLA, one-shotting Cheetah, etc.). For lack of a better word, this is Batman with his jobber aura turned up.

Who is the weakest character who can defeat Batgod?

the ninjak
Preacher?

JakeTheBank
Captain America.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Captain America.
He wishes.

Batman-Prime
Both ain't got no prayer against the BatGod. The weakest being to beat him would be an amalgam of TOAA/thePresence/SquirrelGirl and even then it would be close.

Starscream M
wolvergod

his believers are even more faithful and zealous than the followers of batgod

edit: speaking of which, I'm playing arkham asylum, which is pretty awesome!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He wishes.

You underestimate Steve's jobber aura, my friend. biscuits

the ninjak
Preacher can do it. stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
wolvergod

his believers are even more faithful than the followers of batgod laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Starscream M
wolvergod

his believers are even more faithful and zealous than the followers of batgod

edit: speaking of which, I'm playing arkham asylum, which is pretty awesome!

Let's unite our churches and pray to the new and mighty DarkClawgod!

JakeTheBank
All things serious, Batman at his best can be handled by Wolvie and Cap, the two other people in his general level who have jobbing auras and PIS work heavily in their favor.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Let's unite our churches and pray to the new and mighty DarkClawgod! Dark Claw was really badass

Parmaniac
All things serious, Batman at his best can be handled by Wolvie and Cap, the two other people in his general level who have jobbing auras and PIS work heavily in their favor. This would contradict with the stips in the OP though.

Omega Vision
All things serious, Batman at his best can be handled by Wolvie and Cap, the two other people in his general level who have jobbing auras and PIS work heavily in their favor.
Has Cap ever done something like soloing a JLA roster that included Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman with kicks, pressure points, and gas grenades?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Parmaniac
This would contradict with the stips in the OP though.

How so?

Not even counting skills and the like, those two have jobbing auras and PIS factors comparable to Batman.

Philosophía
Captain America. They're comparable if you take everything into account. You really think Captain America's average beats Batman's only high end?

CosmicComet
He wishes.

That Batgod was a worthy opponent.

zopzop
"Classic" Wolverine could do it. Adamantium laced skeleton and claws, uber healing factor, animal instinct and excellent fighting skills honed over DECADES of practice.

JakeTheBank
Has Cap ever done something like soloing a JLA roster that included Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman with kicks, pressure points, and gas grenades?

He's phased the Hulk and Thor with his bare hands, no sold punches which would have arguably slain someone with physically higher stats, sons people with speechs constantly, etc.

Omega Vision
He's phased the Hulk and Thor with his bare hands, no sold punches which would have arguably slain someone with physically higher stats, sons people with speechs constantly, etc.
So...no?

And again, we're taking average showings for anyone who fights Batgod here. They don't get their jobber auras.

JakeTheBank
So...no?

And again, we're taking average showings for anyone who fights Batgod here. They don't get their jobber auras.

Ah, I see.

Depends, then. Batgod's strongest with prep time. Is he ready for his opponent or just at maximum Batforce level?

Omega Vision
Ah, I see.

Depends, then. Batgod's strongest with prep time. Is he ready for his opponent or just at maximum Batforce level?
He's at the levels where he can fight Heralds on the fly.

Morrison JLA levels more or less.

Mantis at her best or PC KK I think would have a good shot of beating him.

Parmaniac
How about Darkseid?

Omega Vision
How about Darkseid?
Yeah, he could probably stalemate Batgod. stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Well a pissed DS punched Batman into the ground but I'm not sure if Bats had a special armor he was wearing these bone spikes.

Omega Vision
Well a pissed DS punched Batman into the ground but I'm not sure if Bats had a special armor he was wearing these bone spikes.
I'm fairly certain when that happened Batman was amped by a Motherbox and some Apokoliptian battle armor while Darkseid was still depowered.

Harbinger
Kurupt's Tyrant.

~The Wickerman~
I'm fairly certain when that happened Batman was amped by a Motherbox and some Apokoliptian battle armor while Darkseid was still depowered.

And he still managed to make DS bleed. cool

Hyperion Prime
A fully magic powered, highley educated Dr. Doom could beat him.

StiltmanFTW
Bendis Cage.

psycho gundam
doom

Uriel005
So...no?

And again, we're taking average showings for anyone who fights Batgod here. They don't get their jobber auras. Cap has fought the hulk in a challenge of fisticuffs on several occasions.... I'm still waiting for the explanation on how Cap's blows even effect some of the bricks he's fought but then again I say the same of Batman... Comic logic fail. but yeah

Batman-Prime
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/21012/431030-01_super.jpg http://superherouniverse.com/articles/fights/hulkbatman/hulkbatman2.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29279/612558-1_super.png

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Uriel005
Cap has fought the hulk in a challenge of fisticuffs on several occasions.... I'm still waiting for the explanation on how Cap's blows even effect some of the bricks he's fought but then again I say the same of Batman... Comic logic fail. but yeah
I think Batman tooling Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Green Lantern at the same time is superior to Cap fighting Hulk where WTF!? is concerned.

Sasaraixx
I think Batman tooling Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Green Lantern at the same time is superior to Cap fighting Hulk where WTF!? is concerned.

Don't forget Flash too . . . I'm really over Batgod confused

Endless Mike
Swamp Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.