KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Weakest person who can beat Batgod

Weakest person who can beat Batgod
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Weakest person who can beat Batgod

For the purposes of this thread, Batgod is Batman with all the low/"average" showings thrown out and all his high showings preserved (fighting the JLA, one-shotting Cheetah, etc.). For lack of a better word, this is Batman with his jobber aura turned up.

Who is the weakest character who can defeat Batgod?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:07 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Preacher?

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:08 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Captain America.

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:10 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Captain America.

He wishes.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:11 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Both ain't got no prayer against the BatGod. The weakest being to beat him would be an amalgam of TOAA/thePresence/SquirrelGirl and even then it would be close.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:12 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

wolvergod

his believers are even more faithful and zealous than the followers of batgod

edit: speaking of which, I'm playing arkham asylum, which is pretty awesome!

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:12 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Omega Vision
He wishes.

You underestimate Steve's jobber aura, my friend.

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:13 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Preacher can do it. stick out tongue

the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Starscream M
wolvergod

his believers are even more faithful than the followers of batgod
laughing out loud

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Starscream M
wolvergod

his believers are even more faithful and zealous than the followers of batgod

edit: speaking of which, I'm playing arkham asylum, which is pretty awesome!

Let's unite our churches and pray to the new and mighty DarkClawgod!

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:14 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

All things serious, Batman at his best can be handled by Wolvie and Cap, the two other people in his general level who have jobbing auras and PIS work heavily in their favor.

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:14 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Let's unite our churches and pray to the new and mighty DarkClawgod!
Dark Claw was really badass

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:15 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

All things serious, Batman at his best can be handled by Wolvie and Cap, the two other people in his general level who have jobbing auras and PIS work heavily in their favor.
This would contradict with the stips in the OP though.

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:15 PM
Omega Vision

Has Cap ever done something like soloing a JLA roster that included Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman with kicks, pressure points, and gas grenades?

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:17 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Parmaniac
This would contradict with the stips in the OP though.

How so?

Not even counting skills and the like, those two have jobbing auras and PIS factors comparable to Batman.

Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Captain America.
They're comparable if you take everything into account. You really think Captain America's average beats Batman's only high end?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

He wishes.

That Batgod was a worthy opponent.

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:18 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

"Classic" Wolverine could do it. Adamantium laced skeleton and claws, uber healing factor, animal instinct and excellent fighting skills honed over DECADES of practice.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 29th, 2011 06:19 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Has Cap ever done something like soloing a JLA roster that included Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman with kicks, pressure points, and gas grenades?

He's phased the Hulk and Thor with his bare hands, no sold punches which would have arguably slain someone with physically higher stats, sons people with speechs constantly, etc.

Omega Vision

He's phased the Hulk and Thor with his bare hands, no sold punches which would have arguably slain someone with physically higher stats, sons people with speechs constantly, etc.

So...no?

And again, we're taking average showings for anyone who fights Batgod here. They don't get their jobber auras.