New World Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone
i just herd about a lot of crazy stuff that might be going on in our world. like the new world order is planning on killing 80% of the population, chemical trails, Rf chip implants and the ones in control are world bankers. i know its possible and no one can really know so i guess im asking for your opinion and thoughts on the matter. thank you smile

King Kandy
i heard about a lot of crazy stuff, but since it's crazy i don't pay too much attention.

Impediment
We have a Conspiracy Forum for a reason..............

The Dark Cloud
Search Deano's posts. And I'm in before the move to the conspiracy forum.

Personally I do feel something is going on. I do think the powers that be are trying to establish a global currency, eliminate all trade barriers, and I do think there is something to the secret society thing.

I do not however believe in the lizard men or that those in power want to eliminate 80% of the world's population as that would have a devestating effect on economic growth.

inimalist
Originally posted by Clone
i know its possible

really?

sad

Clone
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Search Deano's posts. And I'm in before the move to the conspiracy forum.

Personally I do feel something is going on. I do think the powers that be are trying to establish a global currency, eliminate all trade barriers, and I do think there is something to the secret society thing.

I do not however believe in the lizard men or that those in power want to eliminate 80% of the world's population as that would have a devestating effect on economic growth. awesome and thank you. i guess we will all know in time

Clone
Originally posted by inimalist
really?

sad ahahah yeah, well youre in canada so you might live a little longer than me big grin

kgkg
I hope they don't let the world end in 2012.

Clone
also i do believe in the existence of the reptilians. i saw a flying lizard thing when i was ten or so. it was clear as day. yeah sounds stupid and crazy, i know what i saw. i really didnt care at the time. i just started to research things, i was all about music and parties and getting high and throwing oranges at cars but no more! im awake now! wake up america!!!! and whatever country youre from ahahaha
"wisdom is knowing how little we know" socrates

kgkg
Where you high when you saw the flying lizard? That could explain things.

Clone
Originally posted by kgkg
Where you high when you saw the flying lizard? That could explain things. no, i smoked weed for a couple of years after high school. ahahaha

Symmetric Chaos
I for one welcome or secret genocidal overlords. That kind of ambition and planning is worthy of a lot of respect.

Clone
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I for one welcome or secret genocidal overlords. That kind of ambition and planning is worthy of a lot of respect. are you serious?? go shake your balls for satan somewhere else! ahaha

Lord Lucien
I fully support our secret overlords, and offer them my full cooperation. If they ever need any help uniting the species under one banner, currency, trade system, and law, they can count me in.

King Kandy
I think all these theories have prevented us from seeing the possible benefits of a one-world government. I would see nothing wrong with a supranational power, as long as it was democratic.

kgkg
no, i smoked weed for a couple of years after high school. ahahaha Why did you quit?

Deja~vu
I've heard too many trusted people state to me some incredible things that they have seen or experienced, but since i have not seen it myself, then I'll just say many things are possible.

Well but, I have experienced some paranormal thngs.

Clone
Originally posted by kgkg
Why did you quit? mostly the fear of being drug tested at work. im allergic to indica btw. i get anxiety attacks.

@king candy
A democratic one world government sounds great. The direction of the NWO is more of an authoritarian right now. you said you stay away from these crazy theories but you should really look into it. check out the fema camps, the denver airport underground base, anything that the popular media does not report. a video that should be watched is the Obama deception.

fellow americans vote for Ron Paul!!!!

Clone
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I've heard too many trusted people state to me some incredible things that they have seen or experienced, but since i have not seen it myself, then I'll just say many things are possible.

Well but, I have experienced some paranormal thngs.

please share to us your experience. smile i agree with you, many things are possible.

like the whaley house in san diego is freaky as hell! an official haunted house by the United States commerce department.

this pic here
http://www.trueghosttales.com/ghost-pictures-bhl.php

was taken in 1926! and published on the cover of country LIFE magazine!

Mindship
I'm still working on my SKV (Selective Kill Virus), which, when perfected, will wipe out everyone I don't care about, don't consider important or simply don't like (I'm currently working on how to keep most KMC members safe).

It's the dream of open, traffic-free roads and no waiting lines in stores which keeps me motivated.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mindship
I'm still working on my SKV (Selective Kill Virus), which, when perfected, will wipe out everyone I don't care about, don't consider important or simply don't like (I'm currently working on how to keep most KMC members safe).

You are a gentleman and a scholar, my friend!

Mindship
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are a gentleman and a scholar, my friend! I've heard you honor the 10 items or less Express Line.

ADarksideJedi
i just herd about a lot of crazy stuff that might be going on in our world. like the new world order is planning on killing 80% of the population, chemical trails, Rf chip implants and the ones in control are world bankers. i know its possible and no one can really know so i guess im asking for your opinion and thoughts on the matter. thank you smile

Its as crazy as the man who thought the world was going to end! laughing

Deja~vu
I've heard you honor the 10 items or less Express Line. laughing out loud

And those drive through windows were definitely alien technology. I worship them.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think all these theories have prevented us from seeing the possible benefits of a one-world government. I would see nothing wrong with a supranational power, as long as it was democratic.

The decratic style that lets then minority of about 1% have most fo the wealth, or a different variation?

Robtard
I've heard you honor the 10 items or less Express Line.

Mother-****ers that don't vex me, they vex the shit out of me. Eleven items isn't the same as ten, douche-bag, Shove that "it's just one more" up your greasy *******. Or the mother-****ers that try and pass off seven of the same item as one item, arrrrggghh!

Deja~vu
please share to us your experience. smile i agree with you, many things are possible.

like the whaley house in san diego is freaky as hell! an official haunted house by the United States commerce department.

this pic here
http://www.trueghosttales.com/ghost-pictures-bhl.php

was taken in 1926! and published on the cover of country LIFE magazine!
I know there are paranormal things going on. People that would never lie have told me things, I've seen things too which I've mentioned in other threads. I've talked to 3 people driving in one car that were followed by a UFO and they were freaked out!! They also had a laps in time and can't remember much after it. Heck when you have former astronauts coming forward and speaking about alien and UFO things along with air force pilots, you know that we are not alone.

About conspiracies, I believe some of them are real.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Bicnarok
The decratic style that lets then minority of about 1% have most fo the wealth, or a different variation?
I think we should have a worldwide constitution, while leaving nations mostly autonomous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.