KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New World Order

New World Order
Started by: Clone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clone
War Goddess

New World Order

i just herd about a lot of crazy stuff that might be going on in our world. like the new world order is planning on killing 80% of the population, chemical trails, Rf chip implants and the ones in control are world bankers. i know its possible and no one can really know so i guess im asking for your opinion and thoughts on the matter. thank you smile

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 11:09 PM
Clone is currently offline Click here to Send Clone a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

i heard about a lot of crazy stuff, but since it's crazy i don't pay too much attention.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 11:45 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

We have a Conspiracy Forum for a reason..............

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 11:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Search Deano's posts. And I'm in before the move to the conspiracy forum.

Personally I do feel something is going on. I do think the powers that be are trying to establish a global currency, eliminate all trade barriers, and I do think there is something to the secret society thing.

I do not however believe in the lizard men or that those in power want to eliminate 80% of the world's population as that would have a devestating effect on economic growth.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 11:51 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: New World Order

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clone
i know its possible

really?

sad

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 11:55 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Search Deano's posts. And I'm in before the move to the conspiracy forum.

Personally I do feel something is going on. I do think the powers that be are trying to establish a global currency, eliminate all trade barriers, and I do think there is something to the secret society thing.

I do not however believe in the lizard men or that those in power want to eliminate 80% of the world's population as that would have a devestating effect on economic growth.
awesome and thank you. i guess we will all know in time

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:02 AM
Clone is currently offline Click here to Send Clone a Private Message Find more posts by Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

Re: Re: New World Order

Originally posted by inimalist
really?

sad
ahahah yeah, well youre in canada so you might live a little longer than me big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:03 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

I hope they don't let the world end in 2012.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:18 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

also i do believe in the existence of the reptilians. i saw a flying lizard thing when i was ten or so. it was clear as day. yeah sounds stupid and crazy, i know what i saw. i really didnt care at the time. i just started to research things, i was all about music and parties and getting high and throwing oranges at cars but no more! im awake now! wake up america!!!! and whatever country youre from ahahaha
"wisdom is knowing how little we know" socrates

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:19 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Where you high when you saw the flying lizard? That could explain things.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:21 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

Originally posted by kgkg
Where you high when you saw the flying lizard? That could explain things.
no, i smoked weed for a couple of years after high school. ahahaha

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:23 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I for one welcome or secret genocidal overlords. That kind of ambition and planning is worthy of a lot of respect.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:47 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I for one welcome or secret genocidal overlords. That kind of ambition and planning is worthy of a lot of respect.
are you serious?? go shake your balls for satan somewhere else! ahaha

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 12:51 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I fully support our secret overlords, and offer them my full cooperation. If they ever need any help uniting the species under one banner, currency, trade system, and law, they can count me in.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 03:22 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I think all these theories have prevented us from seeing the possible benefits of a one-world government. I would see nothing wrong with a supranational power, as long as it was democratic.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 03:42 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Clone
no, i smoked weed for a couple of years after high school. ahahaha
Why did you quit?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 05:07 AM
Deja~vu
Dreamer

I've heard too many trusted people state to me some incredible things that they have seen or experienced, but since i have not seen it myself, then I'll just say many things are possible.

Well but, I have experienced some paranormal thngs.

Last edited by Deja~vu on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 07:28 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 07:25 AM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone
War Goddess

Originally posted by kgkg
Why did you quit?
mostly the fear of being drug tested at work. im allergic to indica btw. i get anxiety attacks.

@king candy
A democratic one world government sounds great. The direction of the NWO is more of an authoritarian right now. you said you stay away from these crazy theories but you should really look into it. check out the fema camps, the denver airport underground base, anything that the popular media does not report. a video that should be watched is the Obama deception.

fellow americans vote for Ron Paul!!!!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 08:31 AM
Clone
War Goddess

Originally posted by Deja~vu
I've heard too many trusted people state to me some incredible things that they have seen or experienced, but since i have not seen it myself, then I'll just say many things are possible.

Well but, I have experienced some paranormal thngs.

please share to us your experience. smile i agree with you, many things are possible.

like the whaley house in san diego is freaky as hell! an official haunted house by the United States commerce department.

this pic here
http://www.trueghosttales.com/ghost-pictures-bhl.php

was taken in 1926! and published on the cover of country LIFE magazine!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 08:40 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I'm still working on my SKV (Selective Kill Virus), which, when perfected, will wipe out everyone I don't care about, don't consider important or simply don't like (I'm currently working on how to keep most KMC members safe).

It's the dream of open, traffic-free roads and no waiting lines in stores which keeps me motivated.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 11:01 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote