Annihilators: Earth Fall coming in September!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Earth's Mightiest Heroes prepare to meet The Galaxies Mightiest Heroes! Game on snitches!

http://comics.cosmicbooknews.com/content/marvel-cosmic-comes-home-annihilators-earthfall-september

Bentley
Marvel just couldn't keep cosmic things cosmic.

JakeTheBank
Someone's gonna job.

Warlord
Wolverine will teach those looser what real power is

Nihilist
Annihilators will get jobbed out to earths weaker heroes like Thor and Hulk

psycho gundam
shitty ass series is shitty

Bentley
You know what? This should be bimonthly so noone gives a crap big grin

psycho gundam
they assemble a teams like that and they have nothing interesting to do with them....dire wraiths? come the phuck on

now they're going to earth, most likely because hammers are in fashion right now and two of their members have them

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Nihilist
Annihilators will get jobbed out to earths weaker heroes like Thor and Hulk

SuperiorTech
I hope they got the whole being in awe of each other and talking about how powerful they are out of their system.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?disp=img&pid=1307717736

I like how Wolverine is all like "Get at me bro" to an enraged Gladiator. After what he did to Nefaria, I feel sorry for the Kallark.

I don't understand how teams that possess Bill and Thor as members could end up fighting.

SuperiorTech
They fought in New X-men but they didn't show the fight, happened off-panel but after Gladiator was carrying Wolverine under his arm with his face all busted up and one of his eye swollen shut.

Bentley
To be fair, if they fight the big Avengers, they would face Noh Varr, Thor, Iron Man and Rulk, who could fight briefly the Annihilator rooster.

HigH ScholaR
Rulk, Ironman and Noh Varr would.........SHOULD get disposed of really quickly IMO

Bentley
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Rulk, Ironman and Noh Varr would.........SHOULD get disposed of really quickly IMO

Rulk with absorbing abilities and Iron Man with the bleeding edge armor, coupled with the rest of the rooster, can at least hold their ground against Ronan and maybe Glads. Admittedly they would still fight a losing battle, but I would give them decent odds against Ikon and Ronan.

HigH ScholaR
Yeah a losing battle.

Lets say the fight individually one on one instead of combined or sequenced attacks or even "one stop attacks" (BRF, gravitational manipulation, build up of energy etc) Ronan out classes Ironman, Beta ray bill = Thor, or SS does what he did to Beta Ray bill, Gladiator absolutely stomps Noh Varr

Sr J-Bieb
I admire how their first real promo is BRB vs Bucky, Glads vs Wolverine, and Quasar vs Ms Marvel...

WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN THERE!!!?!?!

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm on the edge of my seat.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I like how Wolverine is all like "Get at me bro" to an enraged Gladiator. After what he did to Nefaria, I feel sorry for the Kallark.

I don't understand how teams that possess Bill and Thor as members could end up fighting.

Oh God, make that Marvel don't screw this!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I admire how their first real promo is BRB vs Bucky, Glads vs Wolverine, and Quasar vs Ms Marvel...

WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN THERE!!!?!?!

I think that's Steve Cap. He's supposed to assume the mantle again either during or after Fear Itself, which kinda pisses me off. erm

Galan007
I don't understand how teams that possess Bill and Thor as members could end up fighting. I don't understand how Wolverine has anything to do with an event like this. At all. g007-psyduck

JakeTheBank
lol @ Psyduck

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol @ Psyduck

lol I had to save the Psyduck gif

StiltmanFTW

laughing

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't understand how Wolverine has anything to do with an event like this. At all. g007-psyduck he's in every comic though.

expect him to show up in s.h.i.e.l.d. at some point

dmills
Tom Brevoort just tweeted the following:

"Fair warning: fans of Marvel Cosmic will want to check out FF #6 & 7. You have been warned!"

http://twitter.com/TomBrevoort/status/83671508748206080

My boys coming back?

Bentley
Good. Since I'm already following FF, I wont change my habits.

Nihilist
Might have to start reading this again

Bentley
The villain of this series is revealed in November's solicits:

Adam Magus

Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine is going to gut him IMO

dmills
Originally posted by Bentley
The villain of this series is revealed in November's solicits:

Adam Magus

I saw it earlier. Predictable?

vansonbee
Originally posted by dmills
I saw it earlier. Predictable? I thought he was dead O_O

Bentley
Yeah, but the guy has a built-in revival ability.

Frankly I hadn't thought who could be the villain here, but I guess they could do worse. He seems a bit overused all things considered.

dmills
Yeah, but the guy has a built-in revival ability.

Frankly I hadn't thought who could be the villain here, but I guess they could do worse. He seems a bit overused all things considered.

Well going by the initial promo I figured it could only be one of two people.

Bentley
Mar-vell and the Galactus Engine? wink

Bentley
They should just give Ronan his own series!

(Not that in would stay un-cancelled)

dmills
They should just give Ronan his own series!

(Not that in would stay un-cancelled)

I've enjoyed Ronan a lot during this arc. Moreso then any other Annihilator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.