KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Annihilators: Earth Fall coming in September!

Annihilators: Earth Fall coming in September!
Started by: dmills

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dmills
Centurion Prime

Annihilators: Earth Fall coming in September!

Earth's Mightiest Heroes prepare to meet The Galaxies Mightiest Heroes! Game on snitches!

http://comics.cosmicbooknews.com/co...hfall-september

Last edited by dmills on Jun 7th, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 11:00 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Marvel just couldn't keep cosmic things cosmic.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 05:51 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Someone's gonna job.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 06:52 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Wolverine will teach those looser what real power is

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 07:44 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Annihilators will get jobbed out to earths weaker heroes like Thor and Hulk

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 10:11 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

shitty ass series is shitty

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 03:42 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You know what? This should be bimonthly so noone gives a crap big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 03:45 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

they assemble a teams like that and they have nothing interesting to do with them....dire wraiths? come the phuck on

now they're going to earth, most likely because hammers are in fashion right now and two of their members have them

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 03:50 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nihilist
Annihilators will get jobbed out to earths weaker heroes like Thor and Hulk

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 02:34 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

I hope they got the whole being in awe of each other and talking about how powerful they are out of their system.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 04:08 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

http://www.comicbookresources.com/p...;pid=1307717736

I like how Wolverine is all like "Get at me bro" to an enraged Gladiator. After what he did to Nefaria, I feel sorry for the Kallark.

I don't understand how teams that possess Bill and Thor as members could end up fighting.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 06:04 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

They fought in New X-men but they didn't show the fight, happened off-panel but after Gladiator was carrying Wolverine under his arm with his face all busted up and one of his eye swollen shut.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 06:28 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

To be fair, if they fight the big Avengers, they would face Noh Varr, Thor, Iron Man and Rulk, who could fight briefly the Annihilator rooster.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 07:54 PM
HigH ScholaR

Rulk, Ironman and Noh Varr would.........SHOULD get disposed of really quickly IMO

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 07:59 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Rulk, Ironman and Noh Varr would.........SHOULD get disposed of really quickly IMO

Rulk with absorbing abilities and Iron Man with the bleeding edge armor, coupled with the rest of the rooster, can at least hold their ground against Ronan and maybe Glads. Admittedly they would still fight a losing battle, but I would give them decent odds against Ikon and Ronan.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 08:01 PM
HigH ScholaR

Yeah a losing battle.

Lets say the fight individually one on one instead of combined or sequenced attacks or even "one stop attacks" (BRF, gravitational manipulation, build up of energy etc) Ronan out classes Ironman, Beta ray bill = Thor, or SS does what he did to Beta Ray bill, Gladiator absolutely stomps Noh Varr

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 08:07 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I admire how their first real promo is BRB vs Bucky, Glads vs Wolverine, and Quasar vs Ms Marvel...

WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN THERE!!!?!?!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 10:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 10:55 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
http://www.comicbookresources.com/p...;pid=1307717736

I like how Wolverine is all like "Get at me bro" to an enraged Gladiator. After what he did to Nefaria, I feel sorry for the Kallark.

I don't understand how teams that possess Bill and Thor as members could end up fighting.

Oh God, make that Marvel don't screw this!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 03:32 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I admire how their first real promo is BRB vs Bucky, Glads vs Wolverine, and Quasar vs Ms Marvel...

WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN THERE!!!?!?!

I think that's Steve Cap. He's supposed to assume the mantle again either during or after Fear Itself, which kinda pisses me off. erm

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 03:44 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote