I'm leaving the forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
I feel that this forum is turning to a time consuming habit and ten years from now I want to work as a field engineer, or develop equipment and make a total of 1 000 000 SEK (158 000 USD) per year like my aunt's husband, who've promised to help me out with work when I graduate. On my vacations I want to travel with my woman and live on five-star hotels or be at home painting my villa under a beating sun.

I actually can't see myself sitting here when I'm beyond 25 without dying a little inside. This forum has taken far too much of my time as it is, time that would've been spent better elsewhere. I rather make friends with classmates and colleagues---who can help me and bring out the best of me and to which I in turn too can help advance---than socialize with "people" here. I'm sorry, but I'm beyond that.

I owe a certain poster here a document I promised to send him which I'll probably send before this week is done but after that I'll leave this forum permanently. So in case there's something important you have to say, you have a week or two before I leave.

Best of luck to you all.

Bardock42
Goodbye

dadudemon
Later, Astner.

At times, it was fun.

That ACDC Chick
he came back here just to say that?
unnecessary much? aweherm

Thoren
Originally posted by Bardock42
Goodbye

Mairuzu
Quit blaming the forums you slacker

Sancty
Originally posted by Astner
Measured my morning wood with a ruler, 23 cm.

I'll just leave this here

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Sancty
haermm
oh, Sarah, how do i lubby, thee. let me count the ways

Rogue Jedi King
I feel that this forum is turning to a time consuming habit and ten years from now I want to work as a field engineer, or develop equipment and make a total of 1 000 000 SEK (158 000 USD) per year like my aunt's husband, who've promised to help me out with work when I graduate. On my vacations I want to travel with my woman and live on five-star hotels or be at home painting my villa under a beating sun.

I actually can't see myself sitting here when I'm beyond 25 without dying a little inside. This forum has taken far too much of my time as it is, time that would've been spent better elsewhere. I rather make friends with classmates and colleagues---who can help me and bring out the best of me and to which I in turn too can help advance---than socialize with "people" here. I'm sorry, but I'm beyond that.

I owe a certain poster here a document I promised to send him which I'll probably send before this week is done but after that I'll leave this forum permanently. So in case there's something important you have to say, you have a week or two before I leave.

Best of luck to you all.

Why would you die a little? For people like Impediment, Ush and me.... It's our life sad

Astner
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
he came back here just to say that?
unnecessary much? aweherm
Well I know how much you all love me but wasn't going to waste my week in Nepal informing you.

That's why I always wear Calvin Klein, because they leave room for the third leg if you know what I mean.

Also, I've always wondered. You do take a lot of photos, but I've never seen a photo of yourself. Why is that? laughing

Rogue Jedi King
Well I know how much you all love me but wasn't going to waste my week in Nepal informing you.

That's why I always wear Calvin Klein, because they leave room for the third leg if you know what I mean.

Also, I've always wondered. You do take a lot of photos, but I've never seen a photo of yourself. Why is that? laughing

She is very hot, but a bit old for me.

-John

Sancty

Right. Why do you brag so much?

I'm shy. blush2

Good luck leaving bb

Astner
Right. Why do you brag so much?
Because I've earned the right by being born superior, being over-achieving, being a great friend, and so forth.

I'm shy. blush2
laughing I'm sure. Is that why your parents let you go off with a grown man when you were at the age of 15, or why you said that your parents wanted you out of their house?

Good luck leaving bb
Don't worry, when I put my mind to something I don't fail.

Mairuzu
Even while leaving he continues to make an idiot of himself.

You need weed stoned

Rogue Jedi King
Originally posted by Mairuzu

You need weed stoned

Yeah.

dadudemon
Because I've earned the right by being born superior, being over-achieving, being a great friend, and so forth.

Define "and so forth."

Also, you need to get laid and smoke a bowl or 5.

Rogue Jedi King
Originally posted by dadudemon
Define "and so forth."

Also, you need to get laid and smoke a bowl or 5.

Yeah.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi King
Yeah.

RJ would say "bewbz", btw.

Sancty

I asked why you brag, not what you brag about. Obviously you were not born with great reading comprehension.

The fact that you brag shows you want to impress people... on a forum.

laughing I'm sure. Is that why your parents let you go off with a grown man when you were at the age of 15, or why you said that your parents wanted you out of their house?

Don't worry, when I put my mind to something I don't fail.

Looks like someone's a fan.

What the hell would my shyness have to do with me meeting Marius when I was 15? You wanted to go for insulting my appearance but had to settle for this, eh? Bringing up my family and Marius awehawe

Rogue Jedi King
Originally posted by dadudemon
RJ would say "bewbz", btw.

Yeah, bewbz, yeah!

Rogue Jedi King
I asked why you brag, not what you brag about. Obviously you were not born with great reading comprehension.

The fact that you brag shows you want to impress people... on a forum.

Looks like someone's a fan.

What the HELL would my shyness have to do with me meeting Marius when I was 15? laughcry You wanted to go for insulting my appearance but had to settle for this, eh?

Tbh, if I remember your pics wink he'd have a hard time insulting your appearance bb. ;-)

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Mairuzu

You need weed stoned

**** YOU MAIRUZU!!

Mairuzu
http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1212/23/02/70/smiles/36560.gif

BackFire
Goodbye threads are stupid, especially when it's for a person I've never even heard of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.