KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I'm leaving the forums

I'm leaving the forums
Started by: Astner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

I'm leaving the forums

I feel that this forum is turning to a time consuming habit and ten years from now I want to work as a field engineer, or develop equipment and make a total of 1 000 000 SEK (158 000 USD) per year like my aunt's husband, who've promised to help me out with work when I graduate. On my vacations I want to travel with my woman and live on five-star hotels or be at home painting my villa under a beating sun.

I actually can't see myself sitting here when I'm beyond 25 without dying a little inside. This forum has taken far too much of my time as it is, time that would've been spent better elsewhere. I rather make friends with classmates and colleagues---who can help me and bring out the best of me and to which I in turn too can help advance---than socialize with "people" here. I'm sorry, but I'm beyond that.

I owe a certain poster here a document I promised to send him which I'll probably send before this week is done but after that I'll leave this forum permanently. So in case there's something important you have to say, you have a week or two before I leave.

Best of luck to you all.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 08:46 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Goodbye

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 08:54 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Later, Astner.

At times, it was fun.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 08:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

he came back here just to say that?
unnecessary much?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:12 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
Goodbye

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:13 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Quit blaming the forums you slacker

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Originally posted by Astner
Measured my morning wood with a ruler, 23 cm.

I'll just leave this here

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:26 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by Sancty

oh, Sarah, how do i , thee. let me count the ways

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:27 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: I'm leaving the forums

I feel that this forum is turning to a time consuming habit and ten years from now I want to work as a field engineer, or develop equipment and make a total of 1 000 000 SEK (158 000 USD) per year like my aunt's husband, who've promised to help me out with work when I graduate. On my vacations I want to travel with my woman and live on five-star hotels or be at home painting my villa under a beating sun.

I actually can't see myself sitting here when I'm beyond 25 without dying a little inside. This forum has taken far too much of my time as it is, time that would've been spent better elsewhere. I rather make friends with classmates and colleagues---who can help me and bring out the best of me and to which I in turn too can help advance---than socialize with "people" here. I'm sorry, but I'm beyond that.

I owe a certain poster here a document I promised to send him which I'll probably send before this week is done but after that I'll leave this forum permanently. So in case there's something important you have to say, you have a week or two before I leave.

Best of luck to you all.

Why would you die a little? For people like Impediment, Ush and me.... It's our life sad

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:45 PM
Rogue Jedi King is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi King a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
he came back here just to say that?
unnecessary much?

Well I know how much you all love me but wasn't going to waste my week in Nepal informing you.

That's why I always wear Calvin Klein, because they leave room for the third leg if you know what I mean.

Also, I've always wondered. You do take a lot of photos, but I've never seen a photo of yourself. Why is that? laughing

Last edited by Astner on Jul 25th, 2011 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:48 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I know how much you all love me but wasn't going to waste my week in Nepal informing you.

That's why I always wear Calvin Klein, because they leave room for the third leg if you know what I mean.

Also, I've always wondered. You do take a lot of photos, but I've never seen a photo of yourself. Why is that? laughing

She is very hot, but a bit old for me.

-John

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 09:57 PM
Rogue Jedi King is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi King a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Right. Why do you brag so much?

I'm shy.

Good luck leaving bb

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:01 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Right. Why do you brag so much?

Because I've earned the right by being born superior, being over-achieving, being a great friend, and so forth.

I'm shy.

laughing I'm sure. Is that why your parents let you go off with a grown man when you were at the age of 15, or why you said that your parents wanted you out of their house?

Good luck leaving bb

Don't worry, when I put my mind to something I don't fail.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:10 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Even while leaving he continues to make an idiot of himself.

You need weed

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:12 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Even while leaving he continues to make an idiot of himself.

You need weed

Yeah.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:14 PM
dadudemon

Because I've earned the right by being born superior, being over-achieving, being a great friend, and so forth.

Define "and so forth."

Also, you need to get laid and smoke a bowl or 5.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Define "and so forth."

Also, you need to get laid and smoke a bowl or 5.

Yeah.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:15 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi King
Yeah.

RJ would say "bewbz", btw.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:16 PM
Sancty
-

I asked why you brag, not what you brag about. Obviously you were not born with great reading comprehension.

The fact that you brag shows you want to impress people... on a forum.

laughing I'm sure. Is that why your parents let you go off with a grown man when you were at the age of 15, or why you said that your parents wanted you out of their house?

Don't worry, when I put my mind to something I don't fail.

Looks like someone's a fan.

What the hell would my shyness have to do with me meeting Marius when I was 15? You wanted to go for insulting my appearance but had to settle for this, eh? Bringing up my family and Marius

Last edited by Sancty on Jul 25th, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:17 PM
Rogue Jedi King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
RJ would say "bewbz", btw.

Yeah, bewbz, yeah!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 10:17 PM