chinese zodiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alltoomany
How true do you find the chinese zodiac of your year of birth true to your personality?

alltoomany
I think pretty close.. The Snake

socool8520
not too well. My sign is the ox and some of it is true but it's says that oxen are routine and like to do the same thing over and over. That is definitely not me. I think other zodiac is more accurate of my personality, the leo.

Korto Vos
Well my zodiac sign is a Monkey, and my astrological sign is Gemini, and both are similar to each other, and are close to my overall personality.

ADarksideJedi
I don't believe in it so I don't think it is true at all.

Korto Vos
You see what you want to see, basically.

I admit there are some uncanny similarities between your personality and your astrological/zodiac sign.

However, for the most part, you tend to see what you want to see in your sign and convince yourself it resembles your character.

alltoomany
Originally posted by Korto Vos

I admit there are some uncanny similarities between your personality and your astrological/zodiac sign.

However, for the most part, you tend to see what you want to see in your sign and convince yourself it resembles your character.

Lifepaths uncanny similarities, too

King of Blades
The Chinese zodiac always makes me smile. I sometimes rediscover parts of me I had long forgotten. Other horoscopes are hit or miss. Those make me smile for other reasons.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Korto Vos

I know what you mean even through I don't believe in them I do read them and sometimes they seem real. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.