KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » chinese zodiac

chinese zodiac
Started by: alltoomany

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alltoomany

chinese zodiac

How true do you find the chinese zodiac of your year of birth true to your personality?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 07:05 PM
alltoomany is currently offline Click here to Send alltoomany a Private Message Find more posts by alltoomany Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alltoomany

I think pretty close.. The Snake

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 08:14 PM
alltoomany is currently offline Click here to Send alltoomany a Private Message Find more posts by alltoomany Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

not too well. My sign is the ox and some of it is true but it's says that oxen are routine and like to do the same thing over and over. That is definitely not me. I think other zodiac is more accurate of my personality, the leo.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 09:36 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Well my zodiac sign is a Monkey, and my astrological sign is Gemini, and both are similar to each other, and are close to my overall personality.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 12:34 PM
-kV- is currently offline Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I don't believe in it so I don't think it is true at all.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 07:04 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

You see what you want to see, basically.

I admit there are some uncanny similarities between your personality and your astrological/zodiac sign.

However, for the most part, you tend to see what you want to see in your sign and convince yourself it resembles your character.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 07:35 PM
-kV- is currently offline Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alltoomany

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Korto Vos

I admit there are some uncanny similarities between your personality and your astrological/zodiac sign.

However, for the most part, you tend to see what you want to see in your sign and convince yourself it resembles your character.

Lifepaths uncanny similarities, too

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 07:37 PM
King of Blades
The King

The Chinese zodiac always makes me smile. I sometimes rediscover parts of me I had long forgotten. Other horoscopes are hit or miss. Those make me smile for other reasons.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 08:21 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Korto Vos

I know what you mean even through I don't believe in them I do read them and sometimes they seem real. smile

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 07:39 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote