WBH Vs Uatu h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins here

carver9
This will be closed soon. Pr stated not to make anymore Hulk threads until the ruling is done between him and Bada.

Colossus-Big C
when did he say that?

SuperiorTech
Plus if Utah does not want to be touch he wont be Rulk was a special case because of his powers.

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
when did he say that?

Yesterday...he want Bada to make the final decision on what happened in the dark dimension. It was an argument made yesterday if Bi Beast and Wendigo still retained their amps because they wasn't a 100 ft tall. I then presented a scan stated that everything in the Dark Dimension that was exiled there get a completely different form which would be the reason why they shrunk and would mean they kept their amp in a smaller form. After that was said...he left it to Bada.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
when did he say that? In your old threads laughing out loud

Cogito
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Plus if Utah does not want to be touch he wont be Rulk was a special case because of his powers.

The Gamma Father smashes what the he wants mad

Originally posted by carver9
This will be closed soon. Pr stated not to make anymore Hulk threads until the ruling is done between him and Bada.

From Hulk vs. Validus
Originally posted by -Pr-
All right, I'm gonna close this, and any other "Current Hulk" threads that pop up. I'm, going to see what Bada thinks seeing as he reads Hulk, and the decision about what ruling to make will rest with him.

Closing.

Yesterday...he want Bada to make the final decision on what happened in the dark dimension. It was an argument made yesterday if Bi Beast and Wendigo still retained their amps because they wasn't a 100 ft tall. I then presented a scan stated that everything in the Dark Dimension that was exiled there get a completely different form which would be the reason why they shrunk and would mean they kept their amp in a smaller form. After that was said...he left it to Bada.

laughing Still trying to get the last word, huh?

SuperiorTech

I wont derail the this thread but we will finish that discussion when the thread opens back up.

psycho gundam
Yesterday...he want Bada to make the final decision on what happened in the dark dimension. It was an argument made yesterday if Bi Beast and Wendigo still retained their amps because they wasn't a 100 ft tall. I then presented a scan stated that everything in the Dark Dimension that was exiled there get a completely different form which would be the reason why they shrunk and would mean they kept their amp in a smaller form. After that was said...he left it to Bada. they didn't keep the amps

everyone can stop deliberating now

BattleMage
Why is one person's opinion being a deciding factor. Doesn't everyone here read comics and can process their own opinions? I mean wouldn't it make for a better debate?

Devron87
"all current Hulk thread" etc....etc.....closed soon........

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by BattleMage
Why is one person's opinion being a deciding factor. Doesn't everyone here read comics and can process their own opinions? I mean wouldn't it make for a better debate?

IMHO Carver should have the last word on Hulk, always. Everyone who disagrees with him should be banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.