Goku vs Aizen and Ichigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No blasting is allowed for this fight.

Amping physical stats is allowed.

This is Goku during his fight against Frieza before going Super Saiyan.

Bleach characters appear more powerful in the Anime so Anime fts are usable here.

Who wins?

Samurai100
Does Aizen get KS and Hogyoku?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Samurai100
Does Aizen get KS and Hogyoku?

I hope not. That would make this thread laaaame.

King Kandy
Aizen uses his illusion, convinces Goku to fly into space, and he dies.

carver9
This is a physical fight and I honestly believe Goku could blitz both before they had the chance to do all of that.

King Kandy
Originally posted by carver9
This is a physical fight and I honestly believe Goku could blitz both before they had the chance to do all of that.
No, he needs to yell for a few episodes first.

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Kandy

We were shown that "spirit energy"/ki is not part of the 5 senses and can be "detected".

The shinigami really suck at it. With really powerful Ki, the DB peeps can dedect from across the universe. Shinigami have trouble in a town.

cool_ghost
i honestly dont think either ichigo or aizen would have enough time to react to goku

King Kandy
Originally posted by dadudemon
We were shown that "spirit energy"/ki is not part of the 5 senses and can be "detected".

The shinigami really suck at it. With really powerful Ki, the DB peeps can dedect from across the universe. Shinigami have trouble in a town.
Aizen's Ki would be super-weak compare to DBZ characters, and even if they know his presence, he can still hide his actual location... my idea works fine.

NemeBro
Aizen's Ki would be super-weak compare to DBZ characters, and even if they know his presence, he can still hide his actual location... my idea works fine. It would if Goku were not so fast that Aizen may as well be standing still.

He wouldn't even have time to release his Zanpakuto.

wakkawakkawakka
This would be a fairer fight if it were Goku at the start of Dragonball Z sad

dadudemon
Aizen's Ki would be super-weak compare to DBZ characters, and even if they know his presence, he can still hide his actual location... my idea works fine.

I disagree. I think Aizen's Ki is strong enough to be detected from halfway around the world simply because he cannot oppress it. They were able to sense the Saiyan's approaching earth from space and they were around where I would put Aizen.

danteiscool
I agree with a majority of you guys. sure Aizen is tough, but only by Bleach's standards. by DBZ's standards, he and Ichigo would stand a better chance if it was Goku from when he fought Raditz. Goku by when he was about to go super saiyan is just too much for them.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by dadudemon
I disagree. I think Aizen's Ki is strong enough to be detected from halfway around the world simply because he cannot oppress it. They were able to sense the Saiyan's approaching earth from space and they were around where I would put Aizen.

'Aizen's Ki'

Ki is a persons life energy isn't it?

Am I to assume that is supposed to be the same as the reiatsu that the shinigami have? who are.... dead people... essentially.

I suppose this depends entirely on if Goku can sense it.

If he can, spite in favour of Goku
If he can not, Kyoka Suigetsu is a broken tool. It alone is enough.

Either way this seems a poor match up. Assuming I understand DB at all, Goku is far too strong for there to be an actual fight here. Or maybe i'm just wrong. *shrugs*

wave_tyson
Sayins can breath in space bro

Nephthys
What about flying into a Sun?

TheAuraAngel
They would die before getting to the sun.

That said, Lol at the spite. Goku will snap both of their necks.

Nephthys
Why? Its not like they need to breath.

TheAuraAngel
He can crush their spines then.

Nephthys
You can't crush what you can't see. >:]

TheAuraAngel
Why can't Goku see them? :O

Nephthys
Aizen Haxx.

TheAuraAngel
Will not apply. :3

Nephthys
Why not?

TheAuraAngel
Goku will kill them before Aizen can do anything. :O

Nephthys
Shouldn't he spend a few hours screaming first?

TheAuraAngel
Nope.

And if he did, Aizen will spend just as long monologing.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Goku will kill them before Aizen can do anything. :O
It will be at least two episodes before he tries to do that.

Nope.

And if he did, Aizen will spend just as long monologing.
As long as he does that after activating KS (which he always does), it doesn't matter.

TheAuraAngel
He'll then break it, try to stab Goku. And then Goku will swat his hand and smack Aizen's head off, mistaking him for a mosquito.

King Kandy
He'll then break it, try to stab Goku. And then Goku will swat his hand and smack Aizen's head off, mistaking him for a mosquito.
Break what? Goku's mind? That's what he'll do. Like I said, make him fly into space for the win. He can execute this while Goku is in the first minute of a 3 episode power-up yell.

TheAuraAngel
If we're taking Goku's character of screaming into play, why wouldn't we take Aizen's? Aizen doesn't make people fly into space. He screws with them before stabbing. Only in this case, he cannot harm Goku.

NemeBro
Because Aizen was so on top of using KS on Ichigo, amirite!?

****ing pathetic.

Goku only screams to power up, and frankly in the manga the screaming doesn't take hardly any time at all, if it occurs. The screaming in the anime is largely filler. Goku doesn't need to power up to win this thread. Aizen and Goku are dead before Aizen can consider using KS.

TheAuraAngel
Aizen and Ichigo are dead before Aizen can consider using KS. :3

NemeBro
Shut up.

TheAuraAngel
<3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.