Wolverine is bored, wants to kick ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
So Wolverine is there, drinking beers, smocking a cigar and generally looking bad ass when he hears that a piss poor fool dressed like a bat is doing a horrible job as a vigilante in Gotham City.

Wanting to show him how it's done, he take a bus, and go to Gotham.

Now, obviously, almost nobody stand a chance in stopping Wolverine, in the Batman rogue gallery.

This contest is: what can he do in two weeks?

- Destroy the entire Falcone family, one for all
- Stopping the Joker
- Stopping Bane
- Stopping Killer Croc
- Taking down the Penguin
- Stopping Mr Freeze
- Taking down Catwoman
- Taking down Baman (Bruce Wayne)

By stopping, I mean that Wolverine can either K.O. or Kill the bastard. By taking them down, I mean that he must take them alive.

In two weeks, what in these task can he do?

red_turtle
he does all that in one day, the other 13 days he spends on banging the DC females

Gecko4lif
He doesnt take down bane, freeze or batman

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
He doesnt take down bane, freeze or batman

He can do the rest within a week, in your opinion?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He can do the rest within a week, in your opinion?
I believe he can

golem370
If he isn't killing them how is he going to do better then Batman

Badabing
Bouboumaster is warned for trolling Batman! sneer

ColossusGrundy
The Bat's villains are too creative compared to the dumb-slug-it-out foes Wolvie usually fights (Sabretooth).

He may take down Killer Croc or Bane quickly, but he'd have his hands full with the Joker, Penguin, Mr Freeze and the other masterminds. They're not going to walk up and fight him hand to hand.

There's a good chance he won't be able to even touch them, much less defeat them.

in two weeks, he beats bane and croc. Maybe Catwoman, but all bets are off for the rest.

(I think Joker possibly screws with him so badly he goes home)

P.S. some of you wolverine fans let your fanboyness blind you to imaginative thought

StyleTime
The opening post doesn't specify, so I'll ask. Are these people aware that Wolverine is hunting them?

Rooster823
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
The Bat's villains are too creative compared to the dumb-slug-it-out foes Wolvie usually fights (Sabretooth).

He may take down Killer Croc or Bane quickly, but he'd have his hands full with the Joker, Penguin, Mr Freeze and the other masterminds. They're not going to walk up and fight him hand to hand.

There's a good chance he won't be able to even touch them, much less defeat them.

in two weeks, he beats bane and croc. Maybe Catwoman, but all bets are off for the rest.

P.S. some of you wolverine fans let your fanboyness blind you to imaginative thought doh

Digi
Wolverine pops his boner through each of their skulls.

Then bangs Catwoman.

Then downs a beer while banging Catwoman AND Harley at the same time.

Then boner-decapitates them too!

THEN he goes to the strip club, wearing each of the villains' head like a neck chain, and buys himself a lap dance that he pays for by flexing real hard.

Then he dons a smoking jacket, hits the town with 20 strippers, and steals all of Bruce Wayne's stuff. The night ends with him lighting fire to a pile of money while surfing in a private wave pool naked.

Seriously guys. All of that just happened while I typed this response. Stop being stupid by not acknowledging it.

no expression

Digi
Anyway Boubou, probably not. They're good at protecting themselves, and he wouldn't really stop any of their evil plans like Batman. They'd probably just run amok and never meet up with Wolverine, who would kill lots of stuff but not all the villains in that timeframe.

Rooster823
Originally posted by Digi

Then bangs Catwoman.

THEN he goes to the strip club, wearing each of the villains' head like a neck chain, and buys himself a lap dance that he pays for by flexing real hard.

Then he dons a smoking jacket, hits the town with 20 strippers, and steals all of Bruce Wayne's stuff. The night ends with him lighting fire to a pile of money while surfing in a private wave pool naked.

Seriously guys. All of that just happened while I typed this response. Stop being stupid by not acknowledging it.

no expression Originally posted by Digi
Anyway Boubou, probably not. They're good at protecting themselves, and he wouldn't really stop any of their evil plans like Batman. They'd probably just run amok and never meet up with Wolverine, who would kill lots of stuff but not all the villains in that timeframe.

WHAT HE SAID!!!

Eternal Idol

Then bangs Catwoman.

no expression

I just read this and thought, "When the f*** did I post this?"

laughing out loud

Digi
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I just read this and thought, "When the f*** did I post this?"

laughing out loud

You were thinking it. It's the only logical answer to this thread.

yes

Mindset
I thought Digi was describing my day.

cdtm
Mr. Freeze is no Captain Cold..

gogogadgetgo
Wolverine aint smart enough to stop their evil plans, thus leaving gothom a wreck. but wolverine does kill most if not all of them which is a plus. but batman finds out and batkicks wolverine into chuck norris' waiting fist and roundhouse kicks dc and marvel into oblivion all while taking a dump.

Bouboumaster

Then bangs Catwoman.

no expression

The question was less "Can he beat that grocery list I made" and more "In that list, what can he do in 2 weeks"

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
I thought Digi was describing my day.

Dude, you can't even get boners.

red_turtle
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

P.S. some of you wolverine fans let your fanboyness blind you to imaginative thought

wow you really dont know what the hell you are talking about, those lame villians always give batman trouble because of his morals but wolverine doesnt give a crap he will just murder them all, a trained assassin with healing factor adamantium skeleton and 6 adamantium claws will have a problem with some shirt fat guy, a mentally ill clown and arnold schwarzenegger? come on man you cant be serious what are they gona do to him? sent some thugs after him? oh i know joker will throw some grenade at him right like thats gona work.

facts are batman has trouble with those guys because he is a human and even a simple weapon is deadly to him and because he got morals which tell him not to kill those guys so not only that he has to capture them in a nice way but they also manage to come for many more rounds because of that fact, give batman wolverines healing factor and take out the morals and you see all his villians dead in 1 issue

the ninjak
What's stopping Logan from creating carnage, like killing a bunch of Batvillains. Having Batman turning up and Logan permanently getting his scent? Bruce Wayne gets stabbed at a McDonalds.

Mshinu

Then bangs Catwoman.

(-)

Yep, cuz Wolvie got Real Ultimate Power!

Anyway he can`t clear it in that time. He will kill a few then the rest wise up and start making things difficult.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine clears this list in a night. The Bat rogues are no problem, Wolverine tracks them by scent to wherever they are hold up and takes them down with impunity... or maybe he buys a Bat-costume and lures them all out into the open by pretending to be Batman so he can deal with the whole lot at once and save some time.

If Batman wants to avoid detection from someone like Wolverine, he should probably stop leaving his semen all over Gotham City and Catwoman's chest. cool

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Dude, you can't even get boners. Tell that to your beaten and battered tonsils.

red_turtle
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine clears this list in a night. The Bat rogues are no problem, Wolverine tracks them by scent to wherever they are hold up and takes them down with impunity... or maybe he buys a Bat-costume and lures them all out into the open by pretending to be Batman so he can deal with the whole lot at once and save some time.

If Batman wants to avoid detection from someone like Wolverine, he should probably stop leaving his semen all over Gotham City and Catwoman's chest. cool

thumb up

Transmaniacon
The Wolverine fanboy in me says, Batman kicks his ass immediately, and strikes fear into logans heart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.