KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine is bored, wants to kick ass

Wolverine is bored, wants to kick ass
Started by: Bouboumaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bouboumaster

Wolverine is bored, wants to kick ass

So Wolverine is there, drinking beers, smocking a cigar and generally looking bad ass when he hears that a piss poor fool dressed like a bat is doing a horrible job as a vigilante in Gotham City.

Wanting to show him how it's done, he take a bus, and go to Gotham.

Now, obviously, almost nobody stand a chance in stopping Wolverine, in the Batman rogue gallery.

This contest is: what can he do in two weeks?

- Destroy the entire Falcone family, one for all
- Stopping the Joker
- Stopping Bane
- Stopping Killer Croc
- Taking down the Penguin
- Stopping Mr Freeze
- Taking down Catwoman
- Taking down Baman (Bruce Wayne)

By stopping, I mean that Wolverine can either K.O. or Kill the bastard. By taking them down, I mean that he must take them alive.

In two weeks, what in these task can he do?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 11:54 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red_turtle
Restricted

Account Restricted

he does all that in one day, the other 13 days he spends on banging the DC females

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 11:58 PM
red_turtle is currently offline Click here to Send red_turtle a Private Message Find more posts by red_turtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

He doesnt take down bane, freeze or batman

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 12:07 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
He doesnt take down bane, freeze or batman

He can do the rest within a week, in your opinion?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 12:09 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He can do the rest within a week, in your opinion?

I believe he can

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 12:13 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

If he isn't killing them how is he going to do better then Batman

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 01:09 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Bouboumaster is warned for trolling Batman!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 01:12 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

The Bat's villains are too creative compared to the dumb-slug-it-out foes Wolvie usually fights (Sabretooth).

He may take down Killer Croc or Bane quickly, but he'd have his hands full with the Joker, Penguin, Mr Freeze and the other masterminds. They're not going to walk up and fight him hand to hand.

There's a good chance he won't be able to even touch them, much less defeat them.

in two weeks, he beats bane and croc. Maybe Catwoman, but all bets are off for the rest.

(I think Joker possibly screws with him so badly he goes home)

P.S. some of you wolverine fans let your fanboyness blind you to imaginative thought

Top hat not required.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 01:27 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

The opening post doesn't specify, so I'll ask. Are these people aware that Wolverine is hunting them?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 02:13 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rooster823

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
The Bat's villains are too creative compared to the dumb-slug-it-out foes Wolvie usually fights (Sabretooth).

He may take down Killer Croc or Bane quickly, but he'd have his hands full with the Joker, Penguin, Mr Freeze and the other masterminds. They're not going to walk up and fight him hand to hand.

There's a good chance he won't be able to even touch them, much less defeat them.

in two weeks, he beats bane and croc. Maybe Catwoman, but all bets are off for the rest.

(I think Joker possibly screws with him so badly he goes home)

P.S. some of you wolverine fans let your fanboyness blind you to imaginative thought

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 02:25 AM
Rooster823 is currently offline Click here to Send Rooster823 a Private Message Find more posts by Rooster823 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Wolverine pops his boner through each of their skulls.

Then bangs Catwoman.

Then downs a beer while banging Catwoman AND Harley at the same time.

Then boner-decapitates them too!

THEN he goes to the strip club, wearing each of the villains' head like a neck chain, and buys himself a lap dance that he pays for by flexing real hard.

Then he dons a smoking jacket, hits the town with 20 strippers, and steals all of Bruce Wayne's stuff. The night ends with him lighting fire to a pile of money while surfing in a private wave pool naked.

Seriously guys. All of that just happened while I typed this response. Stop being stupid by not acknowledging it.

no expression

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 02:32 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Anyway Boubou, probably not. They're good at protecting themselves, and he wouldn't really stop any of their evil plans like Batman. They'd probably just run amok and never meet up with Wolverine, who would kill lots of stuff but not all the villains in that timeframe.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 02:35 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rooster823

Originally posted by Digi

Then bangs Catwoman.

THEN he goes to the strip club, wearing each of the villains' head like a neck chain, and buys himself a lap dance that he pays for by flexing real hard.

Then he dons a smoking jacket, hits the town with 20 strippers, and steals all of Bruce Wayne's stuff. The night ends with him lighting fire to a pile of money while surfing in a private wave pool naked.

Seriously guys. All of that just happened while I typed this response. Stop being stupid by not acknowledging it.

no expression
Anyway Boubou, probably not. They're good at protecting themselves, and he wouldn't really stop any of their evil plans like Batman. They'd probably just run amok and never meet up with Wolverine, who would kill lots of stuff but not all the villains in that timeframe.

WHAT HE SAID!!!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 02:39 AM
Rooster823 is currently offline Click here to Send Rooster823 a Private Message Find more posts by Rooster823 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Then bangs Catwoman.

no expression

I just read this and thought, "When the f*** did I post this?"

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 03:11 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I just read this and thought, "When the f*** did I post this?"

laughing out loud

You were thinking it. It's the only logical answer to this thread.

yes

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 03:20 AM
Mindset

I thought Digi was describing my day.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 03:21 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. Freeze is no Captain Cold..

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 04:05 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Wolverine aint smart enough to stop their evil plans, thus leaving gothom a wreck. but wolverine does kill most if not all of them which is a plus. but batman finds out and batkicks wolverine into chuck norris' waiting fist and roundhouse kicks dc and marvel into oblivion all while taking a dump.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 04:34 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Then bangs Catwoman.

no expression

The question was less "Can he beat that grocery list I made" and more "In that list, what can he do in 2 weeks"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 10:42 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Mindset
I thought Digi was describing my day.

Dude, you can't even get boners.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 10:48 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote