Real earth vs You with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Transmaniacon
Through unknown means you find yourself with the powers of The Flash. How would you spend the next year?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Transmaniacon
Through unknown means you find yourself with the powers of The Flash. How would you spend the next year?

Working on how I can control my acceleration so that I can enjoy sex that doesn't make a woman explode from vibrating too much.

And yes, that's actually a serious answer, though I'd probably find time to do a bit of heroing and practising with my other powers. Wouldn't want to rule the world; not with that powerset.

Might become an athlete or something...

Damborgson
I'd become a one man football team. I'd have more accumulated rushing passing yards than the entire NFL put together. And the fastest victory dance ever to not be seen.

red_turtle
Originally posted by -Pr-

though I'd probably find time to do a bit of heroin.

0_0

JakeTheBank
I would IMP a bunch of people.

Digi
Working on how I can control my acceleration so that I can enjoy sex that doesn't make a woman explode from vibrating too much.

...last Tuesday was awesome.

killer_creed
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I would IMP a bunch of people.

Lol! Just random people?

Transmaniacon
Life of crime

Mindset
Have sex, do drugs, drink alcohol.

Take over the world.

Colossus-Big C
Run around hitting people, slap some one 1 million times in a second and see what happens.

cdtm
I'd try and keep a low profile, and try not to go so fast the world slows down around me, because that would shorten my life span considerably..

But I'd definitely use it to travel the world. The worlds your oyster, when you can be on the other side of the planet in less than a second.

Badabing

And yes, that's actually a serious answer, though I'd probably find time to do a bit of heroing and practising with my other powers. Wouldn't want to rule the world; not with that powerset.

Might become an athlete or something... facepalm

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm

It's better than what you'd do.

the ninjak
I would practice until I can run through time. Then win every Lottery and sports bet until I become Biff from Back to the Future II.

Once I have a nice legal nest egg. I will play the hero/villain game for a while. Become worshiped like a god. Sleep with who I need to.

When I become a grumpy old man I'll amp punch the Earth and take all my subjects down with me.

SquallX
I won't be a villain, but i won't be a good guy.

srankmissingnin
I'd probably go insane or die of boredom before I learned to control the powers. Perceiving the world around you at the speed of light? It would for all purposes be like time stopped for everything except you. You couldn't even get any reading down, the friction would cause the books to burst into flames.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by killer_creed
Lol! Just random people?

Hell yes.

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm
I'd try and keep a low profile, and try not to go so fast the world slows down around me, because that would shorten my life span considerably..

But I'd definitely use it to travel the world. The worlds your oyster, when you can be on the other side of the planet in less than a second. Flash has an extended lifespan... But anyways I'd probably learn everything I could and begin running calculations on what I could come up with that I could relatively safely give the rest of mankind without having them use it to blow themselves to kingdom come. After that I figure I'd open a power company and spend 15 minutes a day to power the world and rake in enough cash to eventually dominate mankind. I assume that we have full control. If not try and obtain full control of all of Flash's abilities. i.e. speed force abilities, speed steal the ability to generate a costume which implies at least a minor matter manip capability, vibrating myself through things etc etc.

Transmaniacon
Matter of fact. You have better mastery of your powers than any character even remotely touched by the speed force. You are not the speed force's vessel/avatar. The speed force is your vessel/avatar. Basically

Martian_mind
Lend speed to the world's most brilliant minds so they can get their shit done quicker.

Dispose of every nuclear/highly destructive weapon on the face of the earth.

Throw all rubbish/pollution I can into space.

Hunt down and destroy every terrorist cell I can find.

I then let everyone enjoy this utopia for 2 weeks, before stealing the energy that allows the earth to rotate, carve a troll face large enough to be seen from space into America and run back in time to the 1950's, living out my days as a superfast Don Draper.

TheHulk
Taking Names and Kicking As*

gogogadgetgo
i'm gonna bust some caps!

Bentley
Get the hell out of Earth.

Or use speedmanipulation to see if I can make animals evolve for the kicks.

Lord Feron
Once I lerned how to control my powers, I will try and try and meet with large companies and work with them to find a way to transfer my power into energy for the real world to use.

On a related note I say watchmen again and I do believe with unlimited energy will lead to great things, peace a better life for everyone, and a more focused governments that benefit the world and man kind. Try my best to do this without anyone knowing what I am capable of. Go fast enough for them to think this just are happening in a godlike manner should work.

I would spend alot of time learning stuff. Since I can learn and practice at ridiculous speeds, I should get pretty good at things real fast.

With my no doubt large political and financial pull I will have. I will develop safeguards and things that can protect me. Have doubles, protective suits, bases that I should only be getting into because at my rate there will be people trying to kill me or control me for the type of power/influence I will have.

I would do a shit ton of traveling. Bust out the world maps of cool shit and use a gps to help me locate things.

Try to do my best to reverse the effects of all the pollution for the past few hundred years. But Again I am just a normal dude and would have to work with scientist and stuff, but yeah the world is going to rock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.