KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Real earth vs You with a twist

Real earth vs You with a twist
Started by: Transmaniacon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Transmaniacon
Career of Evil

Real earth vs You with a twist

Through unknown means you find yourself with the powers of The Flash. How would you spend the next year?

Rise to claim Saturn, ring and sky
By those who see with their eyes closed
They know me by my black telescope

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 11:52 PM
Transmaniacon is currently offline Click here to Send Transmaniacon a Private Message Find more posts by Transmaniacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Transmaniacon
Through unknown means you find yourself with the powers of The Flash. How would you spend the next year?

Working on how I can control my acceleration so that I can enjoy sex that doesn't make a woman explode from vibrating too much.

And yes, that's actually a serious answer, though I'd probably find time to do a bit of heroing and practising with my other powers. Wouldn't want to rule the world; not with that powerset.

Might become an athlete or something...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 11:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'd become a one man football team. I'd have more accumulated rushing passing yards than the entire NFL put together. And the fastest victory dance ever to not be seen.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 11:57 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red_turtle
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-

though I'd probably find time to do a bit of heroin.

0_0

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 12:14 AM
red_turtle is currently offline Click here to Send red_turtle a Private Message Find more posts by red_turtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I would IMP a bunch of people.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 12:28 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Working on how I can control my acceleration so that I can enjoy sex that doesn't make a woman explode from vibrating too much.

...last Tuesday was awesome.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 12:51 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killer_creed
I call it like I see it.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I would IMP a bunch of people.

Lol! Just random people?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 01:16 AM
killer_creed is currently offline Click here to Send killer_creed a Private Message Find more posts by killer_creed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Transmaniacon
Career of Evil

Life of crime

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 02:29 AM
Transmaniacon is currently offline Click here to Send Transmaniacon a Private Message Find more posts by Transmaniacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Have sex, do drugs, drink alcohol.

Take over the world.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 02:30 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Run around hitting people, slap some one 1 million times in a second and see what happens.

I have returned

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 04:13 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd try and keep a low profile, and try not to go so fast the world slows down around me, because that would shorten my life span considerably..

But I'd definitely use it to travel the world. The worlds your oyster, when you can be on the other side of the planet in less than a second.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 04:18 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

And yes, that's actually a serious answer, though I'd probably find time to do a bit of heroing and practising with my other powers. Wouldn't want to rule the world; not with that powerset.

Might become an athlete or something...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 04:19 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Badabing

It's better than what you'd do.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 04:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I would practice until I can run through time. Then win every Lottery and sports bet until I become Biff from Back to the Future II.

Once I have a nice legal nest egg. I will play the hero/villain game for a while. Become worshiped like a god. Sleep with who I need to.

When I become a grumpy old man I'll amp punch the Earth and take all my subjects down with me.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 04:38 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I won't be a villain, but i won't be a good guy.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 04:44 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'd probably go insane or die of boredom before I learned to control the powers. Perceiving the world around you at the speed of light? It would for all purposes be like time stopped for everything except you. You couldn't even get any reading down, the friction would cause the books to burst into flames.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 04:55 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by killer_creed
Lol! Just random people?

Hell yes.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 05:34 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by cdtm
I'd try and keep a low profile, and try not to go so fast the world slows down around me, because that would shorten my life span considerably..

But I'd definitely use it to travel the world. The worlds your oyster, when you can be on the other side of the planet in less than a second.
Flash has an extended lifespan... But anyways I'd probably learn everything I could and begin running calculations on what I could come up with that I could relatively safely give the rest of mankind without having them use it to blow themselves to kingdom come. After that I figure I'd open a power company and spend 15 minutes a day to power the world and rake in enough cash to eventually dominate mankind. I assume that we have full control. If not try and obtain full control of all of Flash's abilities. i.e. speed force abilities, speed steal the ability to generate a costume which implies at least a minor matter manip capability, vibrating myself through things etc etc.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 05:48 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Transmaniacon
Career of Evil

Matter of fact. You have better mastery of your powers than any character even remotely touched by the speed force. You are not the speed force's vessel/avatar. The speed force is your vessel/avatar. Basically

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 06:16 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Lend speed to the world's most brilliant minds so they can get their shit done quicker.

Dispose of every nuclear/highly destructive weapon on the face of the earth.

Throw all rubbish/pollution I can into space.

Hunt down and destroy every terrorist cell I can find.

I then let everyone enjoy this utopia for 2 weeks, before stealing the energy that allows the earth to rotate, carve a troll face large enough to be seen from space into America and run back in time to the 1950's, living out my days as a superfast Don Draper.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 06:36 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote