Who can beat Supes Prime One Mil. in a fist fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

god of war 666
Who can beat him Physically?

Glorificus
PC Validus?

Cogito
Superman Prime 1M is the golden boy. He has zero physical feats, so it'd be pure speculation.

Or do you just mean Superman 1M? Kal Kent?

god of war 666
I was indeed talking about the golden prime but i guess ur right , he doesn't have a lot of feats. It's more like : who can physically beat a superman that slept in the sun for thousands of years (except for guys like the amalgam brothers)

Cogito
I would speculate, in that case, nobody short of abstracts could do it.

Galan007
Funny thing about Goldie Prime is that even the few feats he does have really aren't that impressive.

-Crushing Solaris with the last GL ring? Yeah, Solaris was already nearly dead when he did that.
-Resurrecting Lois? Yeah, he needed the help of a 5-D imp to do that.

Anywho, while I still maintain that Goldie was intended to be among the most powerful characters ever produced by DC, he really shouldn't be allowed in versus threads--he's never going to win a feat war.

god of war 666
Originally posted by Galan007
Funny thing about Goldie Prime is that even the few feats he does have really aren't that impressive.

-Crushing Solaris with the last GL ring? Yeah, Solaris was already nearly dead when he did that.
-Resurrecting Lois? Yeah, he needed the help of a 5-D imp to do that.

Anywho, while I still maintain that Goldie was intended to be among the most powerful characters ever produced by DC, he really shouldn't be allowed in versus threads--he's never going to win a feat war. That's true but still characters like the amalgam brothers or even living tribunal would own him

Galan007
Obviously.

god of war 666
And they could beat him Physically too cool

golem370
One of the primary Celestials?

WhiteWitchKing
I'm The Juggernaut B!tch! Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.