KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can beat Supes Prime One Mil. in a fist fight?

Who can beat Supes Prime One Mil. in a fist fight?
Started by: god of war 666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
god of war 666

Who can beat Supes Prime One Mil. in a fist fight?

Who can beat him Physically?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 08:28 AM
god of war 666 is currently offline Click here to Send god of war 666 a Private Message Find more posts by god of war 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

PC Validus?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 08:47 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Superman Prime 1M is the golden boy. He has zero physical feats, so it'd be pure speculation.

Or do you just mean Superman 1M? Kal Kent?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 02:56 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
god of war 666

I was indeed talking about the golden prime but i guess ur right , he doesn't have a lot of feats. It's more like : who can physically beat a superman that slept in the sun for thousands of years (except for guys like the amalgam brothers)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 03:00 PM
god of war 666 is currently offline Click here to Send god of war 666 a Private Message Find more posts by god of war 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I would speculate, in that case, nobody short of abstracts could do it.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 03:03 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Funny thing about Goldie Prime is that even the few feats he does have really aren't that impressive.

-Crushing Solaris with the last GL ring? Yeah, Solaris was already nearly dead when he did that.
-Resurrecting Lois? Yeah, he needed the help of a 5-D imp to do that.

Anywho, while I still maintain that Goldie was intended to be among the most powerful characters ever produced by DC, he really shouldn't be allowed in versus threads--he's never going to win a feat war.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 03:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
god of war 666

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Funny thing about Goldie Prime is that even the few feats he does have really aren't that impressive.

-Crushing Solaris with the last GL ring? Yeah, Solaris was already nearly dead when he did that.
-Resurrecting Lois? Yeah, he needed the help of a 5-D imp to do that.

Anywho, while I still maintain that Goldie was intended to be among the most powerful characters ever produced by DC, he really shouldn't be allowed in versus threads--he's never going to win a feat war.
That's true but still characters like the amalgam brothers or even living tribunal would own him

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 03:46 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Obviously.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 03:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
god of war 666

And they could beat him Physically too cool

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 03:55 PM
golem370

One of the primary Celestials?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 04:01 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

I'm The Juggernaut B!tch! Juggernaut

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 04:37 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote