Thor/Bill vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor and Bill are protecting Asgard from Prime knowing that if they Prime go, he will wreck havoc.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

TheHulk
Prime after a long good fight!

ozz81
thor and bill could probably defeat him if they both used their god blast.

Sundipped
^You're assuming Prime is going to just stand there which is not happening.

Bentley
Prime can stand there, take the Godblast and the hammer bros can repeat the blast until they kill themselves. Prime then makes a quip about being a nail too powerful for such hammers.

Slaanesh
Prime burn a hole through their brain..

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime can stand there, take the Godblast and the hammer bros can repeat the blast until they kill themselves. Prime then makes a quip about being a nail too powerful for such hammers.

I think you're attributing Prime with just a bit too much wit there. He'd totally say "Well I guess it's NOT Hammer time!"

TriviaGuy
prime stomps the both of them with very easy, they are weaker slower and he is imune to magic unless people think thor's magic is greater than freakin mordru and in that case i will just laugh at you

Stoic
If Thor went completely ballistic by shifting into warriors madness, I could actually see him take a few wins. WM mode places him in the trans tier no?

TriviaGuy
Originally posted by Stoic
If Thor went completely ballistic by shifting into warriors madness, I could actually see him take a few wins. WM mode places him in the trans tier no?

no

Stoic
Originally posted by TriviaGuy
no

Wait so a guy that is 10x Thor in strength isn't considered to be a trans tier?

iceman24567
no laughing
Wait so a guy that is 10x Thor in strength isn't considered to be a trans tier? You gonna listen to socks brah? laughing

TriviaGuy
Wait so a guy that is 10x Thor in strength isn't considered to be a trans tier?

no, there is a huge gap between a trans and a high herald and 10x thor was still nothing to thanos a real trans

Stoic
no, there is a huge gap between a trans and a high herald and 10x thor was still nothing to thanos a real trans

Thor wasn't in WM mode when he fought Thanos.

TriviaGuy
Thor wasn't in WM mode when he fought Thanos.

i will check there fight in a moment, and still thor 10x is not a trans, Kurse is 4x thor and kurse in no where near trans level , the gap between high herald and trans is huge , a trans is suppose to be able to wreck a whole team of high heralds just like supbrboy prime owned groups of high heralds and just like thanos owns groups of high heralds with pimp slaps , King Thor is Trans but no WM

Stoic
i will check there fight in a moment, and still thor 10x is not a trans, Kurse is 4x thor and kurse in no where near trans level , the gap between high herald and trans is huge , a trans is suppose to be able to wreck a whole team of high heralds just like supbrboy prime owned groups of high heralds and just like thanos owns groups of high heralds with pimp slaps , King Thor is Trans but no WM

Prime tore through groups of low level GL's from what I recall. When did he bust an entire team of Superman or Silver Surfer like heralds? Thor took it to the Infinity Watch, and he wasn't in WM mode. I disagree with you on a few points, not all but a few.

TriviaGuy
Prime tore through groups of low level GL's from what I recall. When did he bust an entire team of Superman or Silver Surfer like heralds? Thor took it to the Infinity Watch, and he wasn't in WM mode. I disagree with you on a few points, not all but a few.

when prime stomped the entire team of GLA including superman and martian manhunter, superboy prime laughed off black adam and one shotted him to bfr and black adam is a well rounded high herald, superboy prime took it to half of the DC universe at once including surviving and busting anti monitor, you see thor does all that 10x? i know you are a thor fan i have noticed that but try to remain reasonable even at 10x he will never be a trans level

thor also fell to the U foes and?

WM thor is umped but he doesnt even come close to trans level unless you got feats of WM thor that can puthim in the trans level your point is invalid and just a wished one

Stoic
when prime stomped the entire team of GLA including superman and martian manhunter, superboy prime laughed off black adam and one shotted him to bfr and black adam is a well rounded high herald, superboy prime took it to half of the DC universe at once including surviving and busting anti monitor, you see thor does all that 10x? i know you are a thor fan i have noticed that but try to remain reasonable even at 10x he will never be a trans level

thor also fell to the U foes and?

WM thor is umped but he doesnt even come close to trans level unless you got feats of WM thor that can puthim in the trans level your point is invalid and just a wished one

A regular non amped Thor has the capacity to lift the Midgard Serpent correct? So at 10x that amount I fail to see how he doesn't sit comfortably in that range. I like Thor this is true, I wouldn't say that I was a huge fan though. Rage and a few others would certainly have more proof than I do on subject like this. Is this my concession on the subject? Absolutely. Just remember that Thor on his non amped level would defeat Black Adam in my opinion, if we were to go by the results of his battles with Gladiator. Bump that up to 10x, and Prime feat of slapping Teth into the stratosphere seems like something that a guy with the strength of 10 Thor's could easily replicate. Just a thought natch.

Also using the U-Foes as a means of gaughing Thor's toughness is a bad one, Siege was poorly handled, and Thor's defeat was PIS in the extreme. He's tanked an explosion that was capable of levelling galaxies.

TriviaGuy
A regular non amped Thor has the capacity to lift the Midgard Serpent correct? So at 10x that amount I fail to see how he doesn't sit comfortably in that range. I like Thor this is true, I wouldn't say that I was a huge fan though. Rage and a few others would certainly have more proof than I do on subject like this. Is this my concession on the subject? Absolutely. Just remember that Thor on his non amped level would defeat Black Adam in my opinion, if we were to go by the results of his battles with Gladiator. Bump that up to 10x, and Prime feat of slapping Teth into the stratosphere seems like something that a guy with the strength of 10 Thor's could easily replicate. Just a thought natch.

Also using the U-Foes as a means of gaughing Thor's toughness is a bad one, Siege was poorly handled, and Thor's defeat was PIS in the extreme. He's tanked an explosion that was capable of levelling galaxies.

incorrect , thor failed twice to lift misgard serpent and only once he was able to fish him so no thor cant lift him

its only your opinion that a non amped thor would beat black adam it doesnt make it true, in my opinion black adam will own him and 10x thor will never be able to beat black adam as easily as prime did, but still it has nothing to do with the subject

i dont see why the U foes is a PIS they are very strong foes only one of them vector if i am not mistaken was pilling hulks skin with his blast , if anything then thor taking a blast that suppose to level galaxiesis a HUGE PIS since he is just herald level being and will never be more than that unless you will use his other versions but thats a different story

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Stoic
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

That's your response? gawd lol.

-Pr-
Team.

leonidas
better question might be could EITHER side win without it being labelled 'jobbing'....?

prime is capable of winning. so is the team. total toss up imo--depends on which showings you decide to back.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
better question might be could EITHER side win without it being labelled 'jobbing'....?

prime is capable of winning. so is the team. total toss up imo--depends on which showings you decide to back.

This.

Sundipped
I see Prime no - selling mystical attacks from Stormbreaker and Miljnor. Outside of BFR team has no chance IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.