KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor/Bill vs Superboy Prime

Thor/Bill vs Superboy Prime
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Thor/Bill vs Superboy Prime

Thor and Bill are protecting Asgard from Prime knowing that if they Prime go, he will wreck havoc.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 03:16 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Prime wins.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 05:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Prime after a long good fight!

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 06:03 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

thor and bill could probably defeat him if they both used their god blast.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 06:18 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

^You're assuming Prime is going to just stand there which is not happening.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 10:50 AM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Prime can stand there, take the Godblast and the hammer bros can repeat the blast until they kill themselves. Prime then makes a quip about being a nail too powerful for such hammers.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 10:55 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Prime burn a hole through their brain..

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 10:56 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime can stand there, take the Godblast and the hammer bros can repeat the blast until they kill themselves. Prime then makes a quip about being a nail too powerful for such hammers.

I think you're attributing Prime with just a bit too much wit there. He'd totally say "Well I guess it's NOT Hammer time!"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 10:56 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TriviaGuy
Restricted

Account Restricted

prime stomps the both of them with very easy, they are weaker slower and he is imune to magic unless people think thor's magic is greater than freakin mordru and in that case i will just laugh at you

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 06:42 PM
TriviaGuy is currently offline Click here to Send TriviaGuy a Private Message Find more posts by TriviaGuy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

If Thor went completely ballistic by shifting into warriors madness, I could actually see him take a few wins. WM mode places him in the trans tier no?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TriviaGuy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
If Thor went completely ballistic by shifting into warriors madness, I could actually see him take a few wins. WM mode places him in the trans tier no?

no

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:07 PM
TriviaGuy is currently offline Click here to Send TriviaGuy a Private Message Find more posts by TriviaGuy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by TriviaGuy
no

Wait so a guy that is 10x Thor in strength isn't considered to be a trans tier?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:10 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

no
laughing
You gonna listen to socks brah? laughing

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:18 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TriviaGuy
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, there is a huge gap between a trans and a high herald and 10x thor was still nothing to thanos a real trans

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:19 PM
Stoic
Avenger

no, there is a huge gap between a trans and a high herald and 10x thor was still nothing to thanos a real trans

Thor wasn't in WM mode when he fought Thanos.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:20 PM
TriviaGuy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor wasn't in WM mode when he fought Thanos.

i will check there fight in a moment, and still thor 10x is not a trans, Kurse is 4x thor and kurse in no where near trans level , the gap between high herald and trans is huge , a trans is suppose to be able to wreck a whole team of high heralds just like supbrboy prime owned groups of high heralds and just like thanos owns groups of high heralds with pimp slaps , King Thor is Trans but no WM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:24 PM
Stoic
Avenger

i will check there fight in a moment, and still thor 10x is not a trans, Kurse is 4x thor and kurse in no where near trans level , the gap between high herald and trans is huge , a trans is suppose to be able to wreck a whole team of high heralds just like supbrboy prime owned groups of high heralds and just like thanos owns groups of high heralds with pimp slaps , King Thor is Trans but no WM

Prime tore through groups of low level GL's from what I recall. When did he bust an entire team of Superman or Silver Surfer like heralds? Thor took it to the Infinity Watch, and he wasn't in WM mode. I disagree with you on a few points, not all but a few.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:28 PM
TriviaGuy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prime tore through groups of low level GL's from what I recall. When did he bust an entire team of Superman or Silver Surfer like heralds? Thor took it to the Infinity Watch, and he wasn't in WM mode. I disagree with you on a few points, not all but a few.

when prime stomped the entire team of GLA including superman and martian manhunter, superboy prime laughed off black adam and one shotted him to bfr and black adam is a well rounded high herald, superboy prime took it to half of the DC universe at once including surviving and busting anti monitor, you see thor does all that 10x? i know you are a thor fan i have noticed that but try to remain reasonable even at 10x he will never be a trans level

thor also fell to the U foes and?

WM thor is umped but he doesnt even come close to trans level unless you got feats of WM thor that can puthim in the trans level your point is invalid and just a wished one

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:39 PM
Stoic
Avenger

when prime stomped the entire team of GLA including superman and martian manhunter, superboy prime laughed off black adam and one shotted him to bfr and black adam is a well rounded high herald, superboy prime took it to half of the DC universe at once including surviving and busting anti monitor, you see thor does all that 10x? i know you are a thor fan i have noticed that but try to remain reasonable even at 10x he will never be a trans level

thor also fell to the U foes and?

WM thor is umped but he doesnt even come close to trans level unless you got feats of WM thor that can puthim in the trans level your point is invalid and just a wished one

A regular non amped Thor has the capacity to lift the Midgard Serpent correct? So at 10x that amount I fail to see how he doesn't sit comfortably in that range. I like Thor this is true, I wouldn't say that I was a huge fan though. Rage and a few others would certainly have more proof than I do on subject like this. Is this my concession on the subject? Absolutely. Just remember that Thor on his non amped level would defeat Black Adam in my opinion, if we were to go by the results of his battles with Gladiator. Bump that up to 10x, and Prime feat of slapping Teth into the stratosphere seems like something that a guy with the strength of 10 Thor's could easily replicate. Just a thought natch.

Also using the U-Foes as a means of gaughing Thor's toughness is a bad one, Siege was poorly handled, and Thor's defeat was PIS in the extreme. He's tanked an explosion that was capable of levelling galaxies.

Last edited by Stoic on Oct 31st, 2011 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:51 PM
TriviaGuy
Restricted

Account Restricted

A regular non amped Thor has the capacity to lift the Midgard Serpent correct? So at 10x that amount I fail to see how he doesn't sit comfortably in that range. I like Thor this is true, I wouldn't say that I was a huge fan though. Rage and a few others would certainly have more proof than I do on subject like this. Is this my concession on the subject? Absolutely. Just remember that Thor on his non amped level would defeat Black Adam in my opinion, if we were to go by the results of his battles with Gladiator. Bump that up to 10x, and Prime feat of slapping Teth into the stratosphere seems like something that a guy with the strength of 10 Thor's could easily replicate. Just a thought natch.

Also using the U-Foes as a means of gaughing Thor's toughness is a bad one, Siege was poorly handled, and Thor's defeat was PIS in the extreme. He's tanked an explosion that was capable of levelling galaxies.

incorrect , thor failed twice to lift misgard serpent and only once he was able to fish him so no thor cant lift him

its only your opinion that a non amped thor would beat black adam it doesnt make it true, in my opinion black adam will own him and 10x thor will never be able to beat black adam as easily as prime did, but still it has nothing to do with the subject

i dont see why the U foes is a PIS they are very strong foes only one of them vector if i am not mistaken was pilling hulks skin with his blast , if anything then thor taking a blast that suppose to level galaxiesis a HUGE PIS since he is just herald level being and will never be more than that unless you will use his other versions but thats a different story

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 08:09 PM