Wolverine's Stabbing Contest (lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
So who can take a direct stab from Wolverine without being pierced? He pierced right through gladiators shoulder. So can he stab:

Silver Surfer

Thor

WBH

Superman

Captain Marvel (DC)

add your own

who can take a direct stab without being pierced?

Silent Master
Wonderman

Trackz
stops at super man

Damborgson
Originally posted by Trackz
stops at super man not a gauntlet bro. Just listing some characters.

Trackz
Originally posted by Damborgson
not a gauntlet bro. Just listing some characters. oh, then he can't stab superman or people with comparable durability...it's entirely possible he was able to stab gladiator because his confidence wasn't peak, it's still a great feat for him though.

Silent Master
Or it's a really bad feat for Gladiator.

ColossusGrundy
Captain Marvel takes it handily.

Colossus wouldn't be pierced either, Wolvie doesn't have the strength to pierce him....only produced sparks before.

ozz81
*stabs all characters
*the thing, collusos,iron man, celestials,detroyer, wont be pierced

Eternal Idol
He successfully stabs all with ease.

You all go to hell! You go to hell and you die! mad

zopzop
Ethan Edwards, Mr. Fantastic, Carver (the Morlock), Wonderman. This was on panel so nothing really to discuss here.

He did slash Thor and if I'm not mistaken he even stabbed him in the back below his shoulder blades (or looked like he did). So he's out. He's also cut WBH (he had his claws deep in WBH's forearm) but WBH just healed up like nothing happened.

IMHO, I don't think he can cut SS or Superman or Capt Marvel. But I could be wrong.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by zopzop
Ethan Edwards was this from the second part of the revengers arc? if so i need to read that stat!

SquallX
Wolverine accidentally stabs himself because he realize Marvel has made became such shitty character.

Then Batman trip snaps his neck, because he realize DC has same the same thing.

yeah i said it, come at me bro. smokin'

nwg202
He just stabbed Gladiator in the Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.