KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine's Stabbing Contest (lol)

Wolverine's Stabbing Contest (lol)
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Wolverine's Stabbing Contest (lol)

So who can take a direct stab from Wolverine without being pierced? He pierced right through gladiators shoulder. So can he stab:

Silver Surfer

Thor

WBH

Superman

Captain Marvel (DC)

add your own

who can take a direct stab without being pierced?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 12:16 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Wonderman

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 12:16 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

stops at super man

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 12:21 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trackz
stops at super man
not a gauntlet bro. Just listing some characters.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 12:24 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Damborgson
not a gauntlet bro. Just listing some characters.
oh, then he can't stab superman or people with comparable durability...it's entirely possible he was able to stab gladiator because his confidence wasn't peak, it's still a great feat for him though.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 12:26 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Or it's a really bad feat for Gladiator.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 12:34 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Captain Marvel takes it handily.

Colossus wouldn't be pierced either, Wolvie doesn't have the strength to pierce him....only produced sparks before.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 12:47 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

*stabs all characters
*the thing, collusos,iron man, celestials,detroyer, wont be pierced

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 01:03 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

He successfully stabs all with ease.

You all go to hell! You go to hell and you die! mad

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 01:11 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Ethan Edwards, Mr. Fantastic, Carver (the Morlock), Wonderman. This was on panel so nothing really to discuss here.

He did slash Thor and if I'm not mistaken he even stabbed him in the back below his shoulder blades (or looked like he did). So he's out. He's also cut WBH (he had his claws deep in WBH's forearm) but WBH just healed up like nothing happened.

IMHO, I don't think he can cut SS or Superman or Capt Marvel. But I could be wrong.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 01:57 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by zopzop
Ethan Edwards
was this from the second part of the revengers arc? if so i need to read that stat!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 02:08 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Wolverine accidentally stabs himself because he realize Marvel has made became such shitty character.

Then Batman trip snaps his neck, because he realize DC has same the same thing.

yeah i said it, come at me bro. smokin'

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 04:14 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

He just stabbed Gladiator in the Annihilators

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 04:40 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote