Cosmic Armor Superman vs The Living Tribunal...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Living Tribunal gets inside of the Asgardian Destroyer and takes on Cosmic Armor Superman...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

cdtm
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann comes in and stomps them both.

CA Superman should be > LT, probably. LOL at Asgardian Destroyer being a factor.

Galan007
LT by himself loses. LT in the Destroyer armor wins, though. Give CA Superman the Super Soldier Serum, and it's a better fight.

Utrigita
The Living Tribunal for the win.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Galan007
LT by himself loses. LT in the Destroyer armor wins, though. Give CA Superman the Super Soldier Serum, and it's a better fight.

I am not familiar with CA Superman, so I'm not questioning who wins, but how is the Destroyer armor even relevant?

It's my undertanding LT is above The Destroyer armor.

I'm asking out of curiosity.

Babajaev

i hope you are sarcastic

the OP is another asgard fanboy he probably thinks if the living tribunal had the Odin Force it would help him

Parmaniac
Of course he is, everyone here knows that only a Spider-Sense can save CA Supes here.

Or MA skills but then again he wouldn't need the cosmic armor...

SquallX

I don't see the Armor helping him much.

Galan007
Originally posted by nimbus006
I am not familiar with CA Superman, so I'm not questioning who wins, but how is the Destroyer armor even relevant?

It's my undertanding LT is above The Destroyer armor.

I'm asking out of curiosity.
Originally posted by Babajaev
i hope you are sarcastic

the OP is another asgard fanboy he probably thinks if the living tribunal had the Odin Force it would help him
Originally posted by SquallX
I don't see the Armor helping him much. Christ almighty. facepalm

JakeTheBank
Lmfao.

Poor Galan.

nimbus006
Christ almighty. facepalm

Sorry dude, my sarcasm radar must've been off.

Without a vocal reference sarcasm isn't the easiest thing to decipher.

Especially, when you're not familiar with the opponent.

Shifty eyes might of helped. embarrasment

Babajaev
Christ almighty. facepalm

i was talking about the OP not you so facepalm yourself again

JakeTheBank
You did quote his post, to be fair.

guy222
LT FTW

Galan007
i was talking about the OP not you so facepalm yourself again Generally when you quote someone's post, the implication is that you are directing subsequent statements toward that person. In fact, this very post is a perfect example. ie. I quoted you, thus I am talking to you.

smile

Mshinu
LT needs adamantium claws to pierce the armor.

Babajaev
Generally when you quote someone's post, the implication is that you are directing subsequent statements toward that person. In fact, this very post is a perfect example. ie. I quoted you, thus I am talking to you.

smile

i quoted you but the only thing i said about you is " i hope you are sarcastic" since i understood it must be sarcasm but who knows? there are people who really think anything that comes from asgard is the ultimate power , then i talked about the OP

TheLordofMurder
The part about the AD was joke; Colossus Big-C once made a thread where all the Celestials got inside the Destroyer and took on someone...

That made me laugh so hard that I couldnt even drink anything; this thread is a shout out to the one Big-C made...

TheLordofMurder

laughing out loud

I think you caught on to the joking, non serious, nature of many of my recent threads on your 1st try; well done!

thumb up

smile

Galan007
i quoted you but the only thing i said about you is " i hope you are sarcastic" since i understood it must be sarcasm but who knows? there are people who really think anything that comes from asgard is the ultimate power , then i talked about the OP So you were talking to me, after all. Glad we could work this out. thumb up

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

I think you caught on to the joking, non serious, nature of many of my recent threads on your 1st try; well done!

thumb up

smile wink

zeel
LT ftw.

Jynocidus
LT wins 9/10. The 1 time he loses is because of PIS

iceman24567
The S shield prevails

Jynocidus
Originally posted by iceman24567
The S shield prevails

that'd be the PIS i'm talking about

iceman24567
Originally posted by Jynocidus
that'd be the PIS i'm talking about Yes indeed without PIS Superman stomps agreed thumb up

Jynocidus
the one time out of ten that CA Supes wins is because DC Fanboys vote it so, yep

otherwise, it can't happen

so go get your friends to swarm me, because logically no version superman can defeat the LT. PC, CA, all of them combined into one would never stand a chance

iceman24567
the one time out of ten that CA Supes wins is because DC Fanboys vote it so, yep

otherwise, it can't happen

so go get your friends to swarm me, because logically no version superman can defeat the LT. PC, CA, all of them combined into one would never stand a chance Cry baby you were the one directing your stupid posts at me stop your crying you sniveling brat. Superman wins

Jynocidus
Cry baby you were the one directing your stupid posts at me stop your crying you sniveling brat. Superman wins

you have some nerve calling me a crybaby, when I can bring up several posts from you threatening to report people laughing

LT stomps CA Supes and the rest of DC

iceman24567
you have some nerve calling me a crybaby, when I can bring up several posts from you threatening to report people laughing

LT stomps CA Supes and the rest of DC Yes for trolling like your doing now mr butthurt. How does Lt stomp a whole company troll?

Jynocidus
Yes for trolling like your doing now mr butthurt. How does Lt stomp a whole company troll?

the same way he stomps Presence, who was supposed to be the entire company (but obviously wasn't)

CA Supes was defending all of DC from some strange threat, so when LT beats CA Supes...he beats all of DC.

iceman24567
the same way he stomps Presence, who was supposed to be the entire company (but obviously wasn't)

CA Supes was defending all of DC from some strange threat, so when LT beats CA Supes...he beats all of DC. That makes zero sense but Superman wins here

Jynocidus
That makes zero sense but Superman wins here

what happened with CA Supes in the end? Didn't he say something like..."Where ever here is...?"

the threat WAS bigger than the entire DC continuity, at least that's what I got from browsing and reading what people thought of it.

the threat being bigger than DC, means the threat was bigger than Presence. I've seen people say PM and Presence are separate, so I'm going with that

since PM and Presence are separate, within the same continuity, NEITHER of them are omnipotent. To be omnipotent, you have to be any and everything.

So LT beats all of them, because they all yield to necessity.

LT stomps CA Supes and the rest of DC

iceman24567
Their are levels of omnipotence in comics if you can't comprehend that then i have nothing to say to you. Superman wins

Jynocidus
Their are levels of omnipotence in comics if you can't comprehend that then i have nothing to say to you. Superman wins

there are no levels. you are either omnipotent or you are not. hence why I refer to DC's abstract hierarchy as atrocious.

omnipotent: adjective
almighty or infinite in power, as God.
having very great or unlimited authority or power.

^there's a definition for you.

you can't be a little less omnipotent than someone else. if you are limited in power in any way then the person who has more power than you is obviously stronger and more significant.

LT is Necessity, Equity, and Vengeance claiming nigh omnipotence.

What is CA Supes? Oh...nothing more than the result of two heralds combining their efforts. So in other words, it is NECESSARY for them to combine their efforts to be implied that powerful. That in itself says LT has what it takes to make the CA Supes not function as intended and thus....stomp

quanchi112
Lt destroys the hyperbole ridden Superman.

iceman24567
there are no levels. you are either omnipotent or you are not. hence why I refer to DC's abstract hierarchy as atrocious.

you can't be a little less omnipotent than someone else. if you are limited in power in any way then the person who has more power than you is obviously stronger and more significant.

LT is Necessity, Equity, and Vengeance claiming nigh omnipotence.

What is CA Supes? Oh...nothing more than the result of two heralds combining their efforts. So in other words, it is NECESSARY for them to combine their efforts to be implied that powerful. That in itself says LT has what it takes to make the CA Supes not function as intended and thus....stomp Two heralds what? LOL you don't even know what the cosmic armor is laughing. Superman wins

Jynocidus
Two heralds what? LOL you don't even know what the cosmic armor is laughing. Superman wins

really?

so CA supes isn't Superman and somebody else's power at the root?

Come again...

iceman24567
really?

so CA supes isn't Superman and somebody else's power at the root?

Come again... The armor is much more than that and alot cheesier and yet it still wins this battle

Prep-Man
ca supes.

ares834
What is CA Supes? Oh...nothing more than the result of two heralds combining their efforts. So in other words, it is NECESSARY for them to combine their efforts to be implied that powerful. That in itself says LT has what it takes to make the CA Supes not function as intended and thus....stomp

laughing out loud

Jynocidus
LT stomps, he doesn't need anybody else to be more than them.

CA can adapt to anything? What's necessary for it to be able to do that?
(basically, what is LT about the CA...)

CA supes definitely isn't more powerful. As Equity, LT can be as powerful as CA here.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
ca supes. This

quanchi112
ca supes. How ?

Batman-Prime
LT was already defeated and humbled. CA Superman wins. Even the weaker Mandrakk 2 beat Spectre and Radiant, I don't think LT would last long.

Igniz
LT wins! CA Supes didn't adapt to Death.And LT is above Death big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
LT was already defeated and humbled. CA Superman wins. Even the weaker Mandrakk 2 beat Spectre and Radiant, I don't think LT would last long. Mandrakk was staked by a gl. That just shows how impotent the Spectre can be.

Hyperbole doesn't win this day.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Batman-Prime LT was already defeated and humbled. CA Superman wins. Even the weaker Mandrakk 2 beat Spectre and Radiant, I don't think LT would last long.

and mandrakk 2 was far weaker than the og. didnt he casually take down spectre?

Batman-Prime

Yes^^.

And CA Superman could easily repeat what Protege did.

Cogito

The Spectre in that arc was written very weak, IMO

CortSether
Living Tribunal.

And also, Mandrakk really can't do jack squat in battles against Marvel characters unless they took place in DCU, because that whole story eating garbage wouldn't work in Marvel territory or anywhere outside of DC for that matter.

abhilegend
Originally posted by CortSether
Living Tribunal.

And also, Mandrakk really can't do jack squat in battles against Marvel characters unless they took place in DCU, because that whole story eating garbage wouldn't work in Marvel territory or anywhere outside of DC for that matter.
So by that rule, LT's power would do squat against anyone outside MU. We've even seen something like that when IG was ineffectual in DC. While every fictional character has a history to eat for mandrakk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
So by that rule, LT's power would do squat against anyone outside MU. We've even seen something like that when IG was ineffectual in DC. While every fictional character has a history to eat for mandrakk. That's only dc characters. His powers are only tied into their universe not marvel's.

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's only dc characters. His powers are only tied into their universe not marvel's.
No, its not.

iceman24567
CA Supes

DarkSaint85

Wait, so in your very own post, you agree that there are two definitions of omnipotence, one of which is that it means having very great OR unlimited power.

And then in the next sentence, argue that someone CAN'T be a little less omnipotent?

Why not, especially if you take the second definition, i.e. being omnipotent means having very great power? Because if you use this definition, then yes, you can have two omnipotent beings, as they both have very great power.

And to be honest, I do actually get what you're trying to say, about necessity etc. One of LT's aspects is that he represents Necessity, therefore if anyone (either DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, the Twilight series, Back to the Future, Dr Who, whatever) has to do SOMETHING as necessitated by plot, therefore, it is because the LT has made it so, am I reading you right?

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait, so in your very own post, you agree that there are two definitions of omnipotence, one of which is that it means having very great OR unlimited power.

And then in the next sentence, argue that someone CAN'T be a little less omnipotent?

Why not, especially if you take the second definition, i.e. being omnipotent means having very great power? Because if you use this definition, then yes, you can have two omnipotent beings, as they both have very great power.

And to be honest, I do actually get what you're trying to say, about necessity etc. One of LT's aspects is that he represents Necessity, therefore if anyone (either DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, the Twilight series, Back to the Future, Dr Who, whatever) has to do SOMETHING as necessitated by plot, therefore, it is because the LT has made it so, am I reading you right? Yes that is his argument

DarkSaint85
Yes that is his argument

If so, yeah, I can see why he argues the way he does, and I can also see why Quanchi likes it and supports it - its very logical, and it DOES make sense, if you follow his reasoning.

It all hinges on titles and POSSIBLE hyperbole, however. Much like how you can have various Hells and Gods in comics (so you have Hades, and Hela, and Anubis and etc etc?), necessity in one universe does (or may) not neccesarily mean necessity in another.

carver9
Galan, do you have any fts for the armor that you can post?

Jynocidus

And to be honest, I do actually get what you're trying to say, about necessity etc. One of LT's aspects is that he represents Necessity, therefore if anyone (either DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, the Twilight series, Back to the Future, Dr Who, whatever) has to do SOMETHING as necessitated by plot, therefore, it is because the LT has made it so, am I reading you right?

in my opinion...the definitions I gave, represent the same thing. it's a different wording of the same definition.

go ahead and take the second definition. LT has the -greatest- power that isn't gods representation, the omnipotent (toaa). LT however, isn't omnipotent, i've never argued that, I steer more towards the "nigh omnipotence" that is made clear in bios and stuff along with him being the embodiment of necessity, equity, and vengeance. It's still more significant and therefore more powerful and capable than PM. He is more omnipotent, and has greater power than PM, Presence, and the list goes on.

yeah, i'd say that's relevant to my argument

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Galan, do you have any fts for the armor that you can post? I have both issues its mostly hyperbole and narration much like the LT's best feats buts there plain as day the whole DC continuity is crying out to Superman he uses the ultimate weapon to stop the evil that is devouring everything. He won't stop there from what i understand Mandrakk was going to eat everything.

NemeBro
... And that nets him a win over the Living Tribunal?

Interesting.

DarkSaint85
in my opinion...the definitions I gave, represent the same thing. it's a different wording of the same definition.

Meh, see I don't see it as the same thing. Having great (or incredible) amounts of power - so we're not talking WBH or whatever levels of power, but whole other levels here - is not the same as having unlimited levels.

So if I described Classic Ion, or Thanos with the IG, as 'nigh omnipotent, and take the second definition, i.e. they have great amounts of power, then yes, I can have several omnipotents running around my universe. Some will be higher, some will be lower, but they would all be omnipotent.

And it seems that you agree with me, that there can be levels of omnipotence. Cool. I only asked because earlier, I read this:

omnipotent being(s), does anyone else see the problem with the post from this "expert?"

let me point it out for you. "omnipotent being(s)" is plural. There can only be one omnipotent, all powerful, all encompassing being.

So you have to choose, just like the coward Abel. Is PM omnipotent, or is Presence omnipotent? If you pick PM, then in the other thread you have no choice but to admit you were wrong and say LT stomps because you are a hypocrite. If you pick Presence, then you have to say LT stomps here.

which is it? i'm waiting. matter of fact, i'll sit around for 15 more minutes. after that, i'm out for the night and will see you hypocrites tomorrow or something

iceman24567
Originally posted by NemeBro
... And that nets him a win over the Living Tribunal?

Interesting. If you consider the Dc verse is just as powerful or vast as Marvels um yes? Further narration says it adapts to ANYTHING. Further narration says the countdown reaches zero. All of creation is about to be destroyed/devoured but the Suit fights it off its supposed to be a deus ex machina. I don't see how you can read Superman Beyond #2 and not see how it wins

Jynocidus
Meh, see I don't see it as the same thing. Having great (or incredible) amounts of power - so we're not talking WBH or whatever levels of power, but whole other levels here - is not the same as having unlimited levels.

So if I described Classic Ion, or Thanos with the IG, as 'nigh omnipotent, and take the second definition, i.e. they have great amounts of power, then yes, I can have several omnipotents running around my universe. Some will be higher, some will be lower, but they would all be omnipotent.

And it seems that you agree with me, that there can be levels of omnipotence. Cool. I only asked because earlier, I read this:

quote me on this, and I hope you're not trying to twist what I say because of when I replied to a certain situation:

there can be only one omnipotent being, if there is to be one. all others are nigh, or virtually omnipotent only if they are capable to handling such a task. Presence was created by external forces, therefore is not omnipotent -- not even more than LT -- not because it was created, but because it was created AND it is NOT the embodiment of the trinity. Therefore in a neutral setting, LTs powers still work on Presence. You even have people with IG, these "omnipotents" in your example, yielding to necessity. Proving my point, when placing all false omnipotent(s) against LT they pale in comparison. (false because there's more than one, what i keep trying to stress). To all fictional characters, there IS one absolute that is not the creator itself.

CA Supes can adapt to anything. So CA Supes NEEDs to adapt to its opposition, for victory. I don't accept anyone saying CA Supes has what it takes to adapt to LT. CA Supes isn't anywhere near as impressive, or capable as TOAA's representation, the true omnipotent being if there is one. that's how i feel

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I think what's happening here, is that you, Jynocidus, are using an abstract abstract, if you will, against an abstract. It's essentially boiling the fight down to: 'Stupidly powerful Superman, vs a word'. Almost like the War on Terror, heh (oh no, did I just go there?).

Like I said, I can see how logical your reasoning is, and I can see where you're coming from.

The problem is, however, is that the LT isn't an abstract abstract, as shown in comics (well, the fact that he has been shown at all, and has characteristics, is proof of this).

Hulkbuster1
living tribunal will erase superman from existance.

SquallX
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
living tribunal will erase superman from existance.

CA is beyond such a thing.

When Mandraxx was eating everything, only CA was immune. CA like few have been saying, is an ex machina.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, its not. Yes, his stories are just dc stories not the marvel stories. You don't get to dictate marvel continuity just because you really like dc.

Prep-Man
And I'm going to change my opinon! LT stomps!

TheMask
that evil monitor obviously wasnt that powerful if he was killed by a single GL. Sorry but LT STOMPS. He doesnt just win, but STOMPS.

In fact the LT shouldnt even notice this guy for the first six months of the fight THEN he STOMPS him cause he thinks its a flea biting his arm.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheMask
that evil monitor obviously wasnt that powerful if he was killed by a single GL. Sorry but LT STOMPS. He doesnt just win, but STOMPS.

In fact the LT shouldnt even notice this guy for the first six months of the fight THEN he STOMPS him cause he thinks its a flea biting his arm.
Not the same guy. Mandrakk I was the one that confronted Cosmic armor superman. Mandrakk II was just another monitor.

TheMask
I still dont think that you can defeat the LT who can wield megaverses in the palm of his hands.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheMask
I still dont think that you can defeat the LT who can wield megaverses in the palm of his hands.
Cool. I also thinks that LT wins here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.