Denton Van Zan vs Mai Linh (DH4)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Steel cage fistfight to unconsciousness.

Zan's feats:

dpJOgXhBLaA

Linh's feats:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/12382/live-free-or-die-hard-kung-fu

Robtard
Van Zan had a mounted position and laid into Quinn's face will all his strength and weight several times; yet barely managed to damage him.

Dude's all show and little performance, Kung Fu Girl would kick his ass.

Sadako of Girth
"oh the huuuuuuumanity!!!!!!" will be screamed by onlookers in this one as Mai Ling Kung-Fus his ass back to 'Dazed and Confused'...

Placidity
why do this

Lestov16
To have a debate, why else?

quanchi112
Zan stomps. He doesn't have to resort to pulling hair either.

Sadako of Girth
Van Zan couldn't stomp a Lilliputian.
If he did his boot would bounce off of his intended victim, leaving no damage at all, if reign of fire is anything to go by.
The Lilliputian probably wouldn't be able to own Van Zan though.
So he is about equal to a Lilliputian.

Ninja chick feasts on his innards.

Lestov16
Originally posted by quanchi112
Zan stomps. He doesn't have to resort to pulling hair either.

Can I get your weed dealer's number? Cause it looks like he is selling some potent shit! I got to smoke some of that

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Can I get your weed dealer's number? Cause it looks like he is selling some potent shit! I got to smoke some of that I'm drug free and always will be. Zan is undefeated in threads. So far he's waxed three women, Poppins, Mai, and McClane. He truly is a lady killer.

Sadako of Girth
Then some drugs may help you, in that case...

Nah Van Zan is a girlyboy who tries to man up by growling like batman, and telegraphing his really slow and predictable shots and can't damage anyone.

He gets killed again here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.