CIS LESS Silver Surfer vs CIS LESS WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Hulk can go WB if needed/wants too.

Who wins?

janus77
CIS free Surfer would be able to find a way to shunt the gamma energies of WBH's attacks, but eventually fatiguing from the effort.

I'd say stalemate, as Surfer can manipulate the energies but for the fact that Hulk can and will (absent CIS) increase the output so much that it destroys multiple planets. Surfer isn't avoiding getting hurt from that kind of output.

After a long and horrendously destructive battle, WBH should win out.

carver9
Surfer wins. He teleports Hulk to the past or the future 10 times out of 10. If this was thanos vs Hulk, Hulk kills him 8 or 9/10.

DARTH POWER
Obviously Surfer.

DARTH POWER
^ Wow all 3 of us posted at the same time

Damborgson
Jake did this already a while back I'm pretty sure

janus77
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer wins. He teleports Hulk to the past or the future 10 times out of 10. If this was thanos vs Hulk, Hulk kills him 8 or 9/10.
bfr is on?

even so, doesn't Surfer need to trap him (on his board) or something, in order to do that?

if standard bfr is on, then Surfer just opens a blackhole in WBH's chest and another one behind him and watches Hulk get bfr'd.

edit.
agree 100% on the Thanos bit, WBH beats Thanos 9-10/10.

Nihilist
Surfer wins. He teleports Hulk to the past or the future 10 times out of 10. If this was thanos vs Hulk, Hulk kills him 8 or 9/10. "yawn" butthurt f*g troll is at it again.

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
"yawn" butthurt f*g troll is at it again.
yeah that's exactly what I was thinking when you opened this thread.
but I was too polite to tell you that wink

carver9
Replace Surfer with Thanos and Hulk wouldn't even have to power up.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
but I was too polite to tell you that wink

You are exactly right. He made this thread to see Hulk lose.

Nihilist
but I was too polite to tell you that wink Really based on what? me backing down from a battlezone over Thanos/Hulk..nah that would be you or Carver son.

You 2 Hulk fans are so sad having to back each other up in a thread Hulk might loose.

Nihilist
Replace Surfer with Thanos and Hulk wouldn't even have to power up. Calling you out now then seeing as youre so sure, battlezone-yes or no man up or stfu.

janus77
You are exactly right. He made this thread to see Hulk lose.
It's fun though, even with these stips and knowing how versatile Surfer is, Hulk would present a huge problem and would win a few, even with bfr on.

without bfr, I see Surfer dropping first, due to exhaustion and wear and tear.

janus77
You 2 Hulk fans are so sad having to back each other up in a thread Hulk might loose.
I'm just here to point and laugh at you wink.

You don't think I can be that bothered, do you? Just procrastinating and observing your warped hatred for a fictional character, that's all.

now go and find a good picture of Wonder Woman to post up, might as well make this thread worthwhile.

Nihilist
I'm just here to point and laugh at you wink.

You don't think I can be that bothered, do you? Just procrastinating and observing your warped hatred for a fictional character, that's all.

now go and find a good picture of Wonder Woman to post up, might as well make this thread worthwhile. As i thought another big mouth coward, now go and hide as youve shown your true colours, you alwys have been full of shit.

janus77
As i thought another big mouth coward, now go and hide as youve shown your true colours, you alwys have been full of shit.
wow, didn't realise that it took a real man to get angry over coloured scribblings depicting fictional characters ...

you amuse me, so I think I'll stick around until you are no longer amusing... or you have a stroke, dunno which is going to happen first. maybe I should open a book and take bets on it?

anyway, Thanos is poo yes there, that should rile you a little more wink

Nihilist
wow, didn't realise that it took a real man to get angry over coloured scribblings depicting fictional characters ...

you amuse me, so I think I'll stick around until you are no longer amusing... or you have a stroke, dunno which is going to happen first. maybe I should open a book and take bets on it?

anyway, Thanos is poo yes there, that should rile you a little more wink laughing out loud at riling me, your kop out excuse is sad.

Look everbody has seen youre a coward who cant/wont back up what he says..but feel free to say whatever heals your damaged pride son.

janus77
Thanos is poo yes

Nihilist
Thanos is poo yes Great job making yourself look EVEN more stupid than you did in your previous posts thumb up

janus77
still got your goat though wink

Thanos is poo yes

Nihilist
still got your goat though winkReally did it how? if it got "my goat" id have followed you into another thread to troll you...oh wait a sec thats what you did laughing out loud what a loser.

And child, is that all youve got.

janus77
Thanos is poo yes

carry on smile.

Slaanesh
CIS free..Surfer open a black hole every time..

if he go physical..he lose..

Placidity
CIS-less SS is an effing beast. Takes it easily.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Slaanesh
CIS free..Surfer open a black hole every time..

if he go physical..he lose..

Even with CIS on Surfer's not likely to go physical. He's not like Thor.

Parmaniac
Isn't CISless WWH = WBH?

D-Block
Considering SS fighting style WWH would not touch him period.

Lord Feron
surfer cisless is far more dangerous, imo a cisless Hulk does not give him that much of an advantage. IMO CIS doesn't inhibit Hulk that much not ewven close to the same level of inhibiting surfer.

DARTH POWER
Where's the fight taking place?? If it's an uninhabited planet theres nothing stopping Surfer just destroying the planet and leaving Hulk floating in space.

TheHulk
CIS free Surfer would be able to find a way to shunt the gamma energies of WBH's attacks, but eventually fatiguing from the effort.

I'd say stalemate, as Surfer can manipulate the energies but for the fact that Hulk can and will (absent CIS) increase the output so much that it destroys multiple planets. Surfer isn't avoiding getting hurt from that kind of output.

After a long and horrendously destructive battle, WBH should win out. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Even with CIS on Surfer's not likely to go physical. He's not like Thor.

Surfer goes physical in almost all ot this fights. I don't know where you got that he doesn't.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

DARTH POWER
Surfer goes physical in almost all ot this fights. I don't know where you got that he doesn't.

His initial instinct is to blast away. Look at his fights with Hulk.. When did he just go in punching against Hulk?? Thats why he's always humiliated Hulk.

Thor on the contrary goes in smashing against Hulk with his fists/Mjolnir, instead of using energy attacks.

You will have to point me out fights where he purposefully goes for a punch out, but as far as I know its usually against people who can fly real fast (like Gladiator), so its hard for him to avoid(with CIS on).

PillarofOsiris
People must be running out of ideas for vs threads. It would take some creative writing for someone to find a way for Hulk to win this one.

Mindship
After seeing Surfer turn himself into snow (!), at this point I am pretty much convinced that a cis-FUL Surfer can do virtually anything except not tumble like a friggin' stone when he's knocked off his board.

Cis LESS Surfer is beyond my imagination. He wins.

Frankly, I just don't get WWH / WBH. And I like Hulk.

TheLordofMurder
Hulk can go WB if needed/wants too.

Who wins?

Surfer wins with extreme ease...

Wether the Hulk is in WB mode, Mindless, or otherwise...it wont matter...Hulk has no prayer here.

This is spite against any version of the Hulk...

TheLordofMurder
I imagine a CIS-less Surfer being like a tinny, tiny, Cube Being; there really isnt much he cant do and is only really limited by his creatively and the quanity of matter and energy he can manipulate at one time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.