KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » CIS LESS Silver Surfer vs CIS LESS WWH

CIS LESS Silver Surfer vs CIS LESS WWH
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

CIS LESS Silver Surfer vs CIS LESS WWH

Hulk can go WB if needed/wants too.

Who wins?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:28 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

CIS free Surfer would be able to find a way to shunt the gamma energies of WBH's attacks, but eventually fatiguing from the effort.

I'd say stalemate, as Surfer can manipulate the energies but for the fact that Hulk can and will (absent CIS) increase the output so much that it destroys multiple planets. Surfer isn't avoiding getting hurt from that kind of output.

After a long and horrendously destructive battle, WBH should win out.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:33 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Surfer wins. He teleports Hulk to the past or the future 10 times out of 10. If this was thanos vs Hulk, Hulk kills him 8 or 9/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Obviously Surfer.

Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Wow all 3 of us posted at the same time

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Jake did this already a while back I'm pretty sure

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:35 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer wins. He teleports Hulk to the past or the future 10 times out of 10. If this was thanos vs Hulk, Hulk kills him 8 or 9/10.

bfr is on?

even so, doesn't Surfer need to trap him (on his board) or something, in order to do that?

if standard bfr is on, then Surfer just opens a blackhole in WBH's chest and another one behind him and watches Hulk get bfr'd.

edit.
agree 100% on the Thanos bit, WBH beats Thanos 9-10/10.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:36 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

"yawn" butthurt f*g troll is at it again.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:37 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Nihilist
"yawn" butthurt f*g troll is at it again.

yeah that's exactly what I was thinking when you opened this thread.
but I was too polite to tell you that wink

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:38 PM
carver9

Replace Surfer with Thanos and Hulk wouldn't even have to power up.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by janus77

You are exactly right. He made this thread to see Hulk lose.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:40 PM
Nihilist

Really based on what? me backing down from a battlezone over Thanos/Hulk..nah that would be you or Carver son.

You 2 Hulk fans are so sad having to back each other up in a thread Hulk might loose.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:40 PM
Nihilist

Replace Surfer with Thanos and Hulk wouldn't even have to power up.
Calling you out now then seeing as youre so sure, battlezone-yes or no man up or stfu.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:42 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

You are exactly right. He made this thread to see Hulk lose.

It's fun though, even with these stips and knowing how versatile Surfer is, Hulk would present a huge problem and would win a few, even with bfr on.

without bfr, I see Surfer dropping first, due to exhaustion and wear and tear.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:42 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

You 2 Hulk fans are so sad having to back each other up in a thread Hulk might loose.

I'm just here to point and laugh at you wink.

You don't think I can be that bothered, do you? Just procrastinating and observing your warped hatred for a fictional character, that's all.

now go and find a good picture of Wonder Woman to post up, might as well make this thread worthwhile.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:44 PM
Nihilist

I'm just here to point and laugh at you wink.

You don't think I can be that bothered, do you? Just procrastinating and observing your warped hatred for a fictional character, that's all.

now go and find a good picture of Wonder Woman to post up, might as well make this thread worthwhile.
As i thought another big mouth coward, now go and hide as youve shown your true colours, you alwys have been full of shit.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:49 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

As i thought another big mouth coward, now go and hide as youve shown your true colours, you alwys have been full of shit.

wow, didn't realise that it took a real man to get angry over coloured scribblings depicting fictional characters ...

you amuse me, so I think I'll stick around until you are no longer amusing... or you have a stroke, dunno which is going to happen first. maybe I should open a book and take bets on it?

anyway, Thanos is poo yes there, that should rile you a little more wink

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:56 PM
Nihilist

wow, didn't realise that it took a real man to get angry over coloured scribblings depicting fictional characters ...

you amuse me, so I think I'll stick around until you are no longer amusing... or you have a stroke, dunno which is going to happen first. maybe I should open a book and take bets on it?

anyway, Thanos is poo yes there, that should rile you a little more wink
laughing out loud at riling me, your kop out excuse is sad.

Look everbody has seen youre a coward who cant/wont back up what he says..but feel free to say whatever heals your damaged pride son.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:59 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Thanos is poo yes

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 12:01 AM
Nihilist

Thanos is poo yes
Great job making yourself look EVEN more stupid than you did in your previous posts thumb up

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 12:03 AM