Ultraman vs General Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The man who beat Superman, vs the man who normally kicks his ass.

Who wins?

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
The man who beat Superman, vs the man who normally kicks his ass.

Who wins?
lolwut?

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
lolwut?

It's true. The entire JLA lost to the Syndicate, and Superman was soundly beaten by Ultraman, ironically penned by Busiek in JLA 111, who had the exact opposite happen in Trinity...

abhilegend
It's true. The entire JLA lost to the Syndicate, and Superman was soundly beaten by Ultraman, ironically penned by Busiek in JLA 111, who had the exact opposite happen in Trinity...
That was because ultraman had injected himself with a large number of nanobots who released a large amount of anti-kryptonite in his blood. It's basically like sundipped superman beating someone.

cdtm
That was because ultraman had injected himself with a large number of nanobots who released a large amount of anti-kryptonite in his blood. It's basically like sundipped superman beating someone.

Without constant exposure to anti Kryptonite, his powers fade fast. This was established by Morrison. The anti kryptonite capsuls under his skin were simply to keep him powered.

But there's no evidence he overpowers from constant exposure, like Superman does when he absorbs excess solar energy (And indeed, on his home Earth he's constantly being bombarded by the anti K from their satellite.)

abhilegend
Without constant exposure to anti Kryptonite, his powers fade fast. This was established by Morrison. The anti kryptonite capsuls under his skin were simply to keep him powered.

But there's no evidence he overpowers from constant exposure, like Superman does when he absorbs excess solar energy (And indeed, on his home Earth he's constantly being bombarded by the anti K from their satellite.)
I've to re-read JLA earth-2. But if it's true then its like captain nazi choking out black adam because ultraman isn't that powerful (losing to kara in 3 punches).

cdtm
I don't remember that.. Was it during Trinity?

cdtm
If this is the "Kal El" cult leader Kara knocked out, I "think" that's a different Ultraman than Crime Syndicate Ultraman.

At least, the Ultraman Wiki makes it sound like he's the original Pre Crisis Ultraman...

So, positive matter Earth 3 Ultraman, and not the anti matter Crime Syndicate Ultraman.

abhilegend
If this is the "Kal El" cult leader Kara knocked out, I "think" that's a different Ultraman than Crime Syndicate Ultraman.

At least, the Ultraman Wiki makes it sound like he's the original Pre Crisis Ultraman...

So, positive matter Earth 3 Ultraman, and not the anti matter Crime Syndicate Ultraman.
Wikis are not a reliable source of information. It could've been recently concluded Infinite crisis, for all I know. He has other low showings too like AOS 603-606 when kal handled him pretty easily, dark kara beating him recently in JLA etc.

quanchi112
Ultraman.

Galan007
Ultraman has lifted infinity. Zod has not. Ultraman wins.

/thread

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Ultraman has lifted infinity. Zod has not. Ultraman wins.

/thread
You ended a lot of threads by that stance.

Galan007
I have? Nice. g007_teehee

abhilegend
I have? Nice. g007_teehee
Now I can own anybody in a superman thread by "half of infinity" punch. BOOYAH....

Galan007
Yes, spread word of this tactic. People will come to fear it! evillaugh

Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/General_Zod_by_AwesomenessDK.jpg

cdtm
Ultraman has lifted infinity.

Different ultraman. big grin

The anti matter Ultraman in Superman Beyond 3d is actually a different character than the anti matter Ultraman from Morrisons Earth 2 story.

abhilegend
^How do you know?

Galan007
Different ultraman. big grin

The anti matter Ultraman in Superman Beyond 3d is actually a different character than the anti matter Ultraman from Morrisons Earth 2 story. Where/when was this stated?

Sirius77
Which Zod is this?

cdtm
Where/when was this stated?

Just reread it, and it looks like it is, in fact, the same ultraman..

It's Cap who's from a different Earth.

That's too bad, that means Morrison killed off the character he created.. I always liked his Ultraman.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sirius77
Which Zod is this?

Recent Zod, from Last Son and New Krypton.

iceman24567
Ultraman breaks Zod

Sr J-Bieb
Zod breaks his jaw

carver9
Ultraman breaks Zod hip.

cdtm
He has other low showings too like AOS 603-606 when kal handled him pretty easily

The balance rule was still in effect, and all Superman did was get in two random punches with little effect, and even claimed he broke a knuckle on the first one.

If it's more recent than Superman Beyond, that can't be the same Ultraman, because Ultraman was turned into a vampire by Mandrakk and killed beside him.

Sirius77
If this is Russian Zod, he beats Ultraman.

If this is New Krypton Zod, the he gets beaten by Ultraman.

Hyperion Prime
Ultraman beats Zod

Prep-Man
Zod teabags Ultraman to death.

JakeTheBank
http://gifsoup.com/view4/1336540/kneel-before-zod-o.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.