The Giants vs The Patriots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who is going to win, and what will the final score be? Will it be a domination for one team over the other, or is this going to be one hell of a game?

ADarksideJedi
I think it is going to be a close game both teams are good. I am a Giants fan so I am hoping they will win!

Stoic
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I think it is going to be a close game both teams are good. I am a Giants fan so I am hoping they will win!

Yeah me too. The Giant's all the way. I'll be very sad, if the Patriots win by a landslide though.

dadudemon
Wrong forum but I don't care.

I think the Giants will win for two reasons:

1. They have good D and O. Enough to compete with the current Pats.

2. The Giants come from the NFC East. My favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles. So it is almost like a minor victory for that division if the Giants win.

john321
Tom Brady vs. Giants Defense - Ov Vey. Brady better get ready for a painful night. Eli Manning vs. Patriots Defense - Eli will be PURE ELITE.

Stoic
Originally posted by john321
Tom Brady vs. Giants Defense - Ov Vey. Brady better get ready for a painful night. Eli Manning vs. Patriots Defense - Eli will be PURE ELITE.

Nice synopsis. I hope you're right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Patriots better win this time, I almost killed my best friend when they lost to the Giants last time.

Lord Lucien
Andre vs. Mel would be an awesome match-up.

Darth Truculent
Boston, you know we love you madly - Pats all the way

Mr Parker
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wrong forum but I don't care.

I think the Giants will win for two reasons:

1. They have good D and O. Enough to compete with the current Pats.

2. The Giants come from the NFC East. My favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles. So it is almost like a minor victory for that division if the Giants win.

yeah wrong forum but since it is here I see The Giants winning this from the patriots again.This team is just like that teram from 2007,coming on strong at the end of the season and playing well when it needed to to get into the playoffs.Their defense is looking great and that will be too much for tom brady to handle.Three other reasons I expect the ginats ti win.
1.they own the patriots beating them when they were previously unbeaten in the superbowl two years ago and this year on the road at foxboro and they did not have one of their first string receivers then or their featured running back either due to injurys.this time they have them both and that will be too much for the suspect pats defense to handle.

2.The patriots have not played a GOOD football team in the playoffs yet.The Broncos? what a joke.Teabow has been exposed that when he faces a GOOD team,he is a horrible quarterback. and come on the Ravens with Joe Flacco at quarterback? get serious.that team will never get to the superbowl with flacco at quarterback. Plus more than anything,The Patriots shouldnt be there in the superbowl.

People can say blame the loss all they want on the ravens kicker but even if he makes that field goal all that does is send them into overtime which guaranteed them nothing.It never should have come down to that kick.That reciever in the end zone dropped a pass that was knocked out of his arms that a GOOD receiver would have hung on to so since the ravens are the team that should be there and really are the better team defensively,the pats have finally met their match.

3.this game is going to take place in Indianapolis.Colts fans have first shot at the tickets and you got to remember,this is the city that loves and worships Peyton Manning and not only do they hate Tom Brady and the patriots,Peytons little brother Eli is playing there so most fans will naturally be rooting for little brother Eli to win especialy since the Giants fan base travels extremely well much better than the patriots fan base does so it will seem like a home game for the giants and a road game for the patriots which is a big edge for the Giants.

Its also easy for me to pick the Giants because I hate Belecheck.He is so freaking over rated as a coach its unreal.Without Tob Brady he is nothing.Brady resurrected his career.His first year in new england when Bledsoe was his starting quarterback he had a losing season.The the next year came and through a fluck injury to Bledso,Brady came in and lit up the game like a torch and the rest of course is history.

Stoic
Go Giants!!!!!

ares834
Madonna still looks hot....

Also pretty good game so far. Hopeing that the Giants comeback.

StyleTime
Goddamnit....

Stoic
Yayyy The Giants take it... YAY GO GIANTS!!!! That was so emotional.

BackFire
Can't win if you can't catch basic passes.

Stoic
Originally posted by BackFire
Can't win if you can't catch basic passes.

It was that Giant defense.

BackFire
Nah, there were some passes that passed right through recievers' hands that had nothing to do with Giants defense. Pats just botched it.

StyleTime
BackFire is spot on. The Patriots clearly thought it'd be funny to just troll the fans.

Stoic
Well a win is still a win.

BackFire
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to take anything away from The Giants who clearly deserved to win, if for no other reason than simply because they made clutch catches that the Pats were unable to make.

StyleTime
Well, I am going to be a spiteful bastard and blame the loss solely on the Patriots dropping the ball(literally).

uhuh

Stoic
Beer RUN LMAO. That was such an emotional game, I'm still shaking.

dadudemon
So, the Giants won, eh?

mwhwhahahahahaahaha

StyleTime
http://m.UploadEdit.com/baf/1328500986195.gif

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BackFire
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to take anything away from The Giants who clearly deserved to win, if for no other reason than simply because they made clutch catches that the Pats were unable to make.

very true.Bradys recievers really let him down.Just think,if that offensive lineman doesnt recover that fumble by that giants running back inside the ten yeard line,we would be hearing right now how belecheck is the greatest coach in the world and tom brady the best quarterback ever.as I said before,without Brady,Belecheck is nothing.maybe all this talk about over rated Belecheck being one of the greatest coaches ever will hopefully cease.this so much makes my year the patriots lost this game. Happy Dance

ADarksideJedi
The Giants won!It was agood game through.

quanchi112
Brady made poor throws against his guys bodies and behind them. They weren't easy passes to catch and weren't the best thrown balls. Eli is money when the game is on the line while Brady's mystique isn't there anymore.

Mr Parker
You know it was really a couple of key penaltys on the patriots more so than the dropped passes by the partiots that cost them the game.That penalty when the giants had the ball down at the patriots ten yard line and they recovered a fumble by the giants wide receiver was wiped out and the giants kept possesion of the ball because the patriots had 12 men on the field and The Giants got a touchdown out of that.That was a major killer for them.

The other one that hurt them was they stopped them on their own ten yard line on third and 7 but The Giants got the ball back because of an offsides penalty on the patriots which gave them third and two that they converted and then that kept the drive alive which allowed Manning to complete that 40 yard pass down the sidelines which set up their other touchdown.Two huge MAJOR mistakes that cost the patriots more than anything.This game could easily have gone either way.

Mr Parker
You know Brady just wanted to do the Elvis Grbac thing and say-I can throw it but i cant catch it. But he is too much of a professional to do that.That was probably why his wife said it for him was he wanted to say it but knew much better to do so, so he had his wife say it for him. big grin

ADarksideJedi
It seems to me that Brady was the only one doing anything for his team through out the whole game.

focus4chumps
http://cdn.bourgy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Tom-Brady-e1328652790224.jpg

inimalist
so the Super Bowl is coming up soon then?

focus4chumps
it was over last week. thats a pic of tom brady crying on the field.

inimalist
Originally posted by focus4chumps
it was over last week. thats a pic of tom brady crying on the field.

oh, cool, thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.