KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Giants vs The Patriots

The Giants vs The Patriots
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

The Giants vs The Patriots

Who is going to win, and what will the final score be? Will it be a domination for one team over the other, or is this going to be one hell of a game?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 03:12 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I think it is going to be a close game both teams are good. I am a Giants fan so I am hoping they will win!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 07:46 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I think it is going to be a close game both teams are good. I am a Giants fan so I am hoping they will win!

Yeah me too. The Giant's all the way. I'll be very sad, if the Patriots win by a landslide though.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 04:17 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Wrong forum but I don't care.

I think the Giants will win for two reasons:

1. They have good D and O. Enough to compete with the current Pats.

2. The Giants come from the NFC East. My favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles. So it is almost like a minor victory for that division if the Giants win.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 04:28 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
john321

Tom Brady vs. Giants Defense - Ov Vey. Brady better get ready for a painful night. Eli Manning vs. Patriots Defense - Eli will be PURE ELITE.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 07:32 PM
john321 is currently offline Click here to Send john321 a Private Message Find more posts by john321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by john321
Tom Brady vs. Giants Defense - Ov Vey. Brady better get ready for a painful night. Eli Manning vs. Patriots Defense - Eli will be PURE ELITE.

Nice synopsis. I hope you're right.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 09:32 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Patriots better win this time, I almost killed my best friend when they lost to the Giants last time.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 05:53 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Andre vs. Mel would be an awesome match-up.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 06:01 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Boston, you know we love you madly - Pats all the way

War Doctor

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 05:40 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wrong forum but I don't care.

I think the Giants will win for two reasons:

1. They have good D and O. Enough to compete with the current Pats.

2. The Giants come from the NFC East. My favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles. So it is almost like a minor victory for that division if the Giants win.

yeah wrong forum but since it is here I see The Giants winning this from the patriots again.This team is just like that teram from 2007,coming on strong at the end of the season and playing well when it needed to to get into the playoffs.Their defense is looking great and that will be too much for tom brady to handle.Three other reasons I expect the ginats ti win.
1.they own the patriots beating them when they were previously unbeaten in the superbowl two years ago and this year on the road at foxboro and they did not have one of their first string receivers then or their featured running back either due to injurys.this time they have them both and that will be too much for the suspect pats defense to handle.

2.The patriots have not played a GOOD football team in the playoffs yet.The Broncos? what a joke.Teabow has been exposed that when he faces a GOOD team,he is a horrible quarterback. and come on the Ravens with Joe Flacco at quarterback? get serious.that team will never get to the superbowl with flacco at quarterback. Plus more than anything,The Patriots shouldnt be there in the superbowl.

People can say blame the loss all they want on the ravens kicker but even if he makes that field goal all that does is send them into overtime which guaranteed them nothing.It never should have come down to that kick.That reciever in the end zone dropped a pass that was knocked out of his arms that a GOOD receiver would have hung on to so since the ravens are the team that should be there and really are the better team defensively,the pats have finally met their match.

3.this game is going to take place in Indianapolis.Colts fans have first shot at the tickets and you got to remember,this is the city that loves and worships Peyton Manning and not only do they hate Tom Brady and the patriots,Peytons little brother Eli is playing there so most fans will naturally be rooting for little brother Eli to win especialy since the Giants fan base travels extremely well much better than the patriots fan base does so it will seem like a home game for the giants and a road game for the patriots which is a big edge for the Giants.

Its also easy for me to pick the Giants because I hate Belecheck.He is so freaking over rated as a coach its unreal.Without Tob Brady he is nothing.Brady resurrected his career.His first year in new england when Bledsoe was his starting quarterback he had a losing season.The the next year came and through a fluck injury to Bledso,Brady came in and lit up the game like a torch and the rest of course is history.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 4th, 2012 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 07:03 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Go Giants!!!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 10:31 PM
ares834

Madonna still looks hot....

Also pretty good game so far. Hopeing that the Giants comeback.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 01:09 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Goddamnit....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 02:55 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Yayyy The Giants take it... YAY GO GIANTS!!!! That was so emotional.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 02:55 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Can't win if you can't catch basic passes.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 02:57 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by BackFire
Can't win if you can't catch basic passes.

It was that Giant defense.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 02:58 AM
BackFire

Nah, there were some passes that passed right through recievers' hands that had nothing to do with Giants defense. Pats just botched it.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 03:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

BackFire is spot on. The Patriots clearly thought it'd be funny to just troll the fans.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 03:02 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Well a win is still a win.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 03:08 AM
BackFire

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to take anything away from The Giants who clearly deserved to win, if for no other reason than simply because they made clutch catches that the Pats were unable to make.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2012 03:08 AM