Trinity vs. The Big Three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/401686-169172-trinity_super.JPG

vs.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Avengers20Alex20Ross20crop.jpg

The three most iconic Justice League members vs. the three premier Avengers. Do Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman prove why they're the World's Greatest Superheroes? Or do Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor show us why they deserve the title Earth's Mightiest Heroes?

The Rules:
-The Trinity are limited to showings/feats which are canon for New Earth versions only. The Big Three are limited to showings/feats which are canon for Earth-616.
-Each character is represented by one debater for a total of six participants, three for each team.
-Two battles will take place: one without prep-time and one with prep-time.
-The battle involving prep time will give both teams 30 minutes to work with. Both teams are limited to resources and equipment that they personally have access to. Anything that would give either team a collective boost beyond the Trans Tier level is not allowed. No Miracle Machine, Infinity Gems, etc.
-Battles will take place on a neutral battlefield yet to be announced.
-Destroying/transmuting the battlefield isn't allowed.

Other rules will be added as needed.

Blair Wind
Who's participating?

JakeTheBank
Not sure, yet. It's open to anyone who wants to rep a character and can commit to it.

I'll also be looking for judges, too.

Existere
I'd be game to debate or judge, but I'm not going to swipe one of the debating positions from somebody who really wants to rep a character, so I guess I'll wait and see for now.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

vs.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Avengers20Alex20Ross20crop.jpg

The three most iconic Justice League members vs. the three premier Avengers. Do Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman prove why they're the World's Greatest Superheroes? Or do Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor show us why they deserve the title Earth's Mightiest Heroes?

The Rules:
-The Trinity are limited to showings/feats which are canon for New Earth versions only. The Big Three are limited to showings/feats which are canon for Earth-616.
-Each character is represented by one debater for a total of six participants, three for each team.
-The battle involving prep time will give both teams 30 minutes to work with. Both teams are limited to resources and equipment that they personally have access to. Anything that would give either team a collective boost beyond the Trans Tier level is not allowed. No Miracle Machine, Infinity Gems, etc.

Other rules will be added as needed.
Should be interesting.

Q99
Hm, seems kinda one-sided in the Trinity's favor to me.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, seems kinda one-sided in the Trinity's favor to me.

It would be without the prep time. But Iron Man having some prep times gives them a bigger edge than most people would think.

Existere
It's also about debating skill, not really who would win in a comic. Regardless of which characters you think are superior, as a judge you would pay attention to who was debating more effectively (I would think anyways).

Cogito
Originally posted by Blair Wind
It would be without the prep time. But Iron Man having some prep times gives them a bigger edge than most people would think.

Not really. Batman is at least as good with prep as Tony.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Not to mention that Iron Man definitely has the feats to support him holding his own against people outside his weight class without prep.

Originally posted by Existere
It's also about debating skill, not really who would win in a comic. Regardless of which characters you think are superior, as a judge you would pay attention to who was debating more effectively (I would think anyways).

thumb up

Is anybody tentatively interested so far?

Rage.Of.Olympus
How long would this last for? I'm definitely interested but I'm going to have to get the date like a week in advance so I can do all my work and have the necessary free time.

You can guess which character I'm interested in repping.Wonder Woman.

Q99

Even if someone's a good debater, having noticeably weaker characters is something of a major handicap.

Existere
Originally posted by Q99
Even if someone's a good debater, having noticeably weaker characters is something of a major handicap. I would probably rep Iron Man before anybody else in this match, so I guess I disagree.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
How long would this last for? I'm definitely interested but I'm going to have to get the date like a week in advance so I can do all my work and have the necessary free time.

You can guess which character I'm interested in repping.Wonder Woman.

I'm thinking this will last maybe a month at best (once we have all the needed participants and judges). I think that will be enough time for people to reply when needed without monopolizing too much personal time as I know most people are busy with school and/or work.

Also thinking about having "subs" available, too, in case someone is unable to post or wants some help debating a specific character. Effectively, this would open up participants to two a character with debating duties being split amongst the two posters. The pro is that this elevates a lot of presure from one person researching feats and what not, but it does add another person into the mix and this will be as much about teamwork as far as overall strategy goes as it will be individual debating.

Right now, I'm trying to check the forum's pulse to see if anyone would be interested in stepping up.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99
Even if someone's a good debater, having noticeably weaker characters is something of a major handicap.

As a huge Wonder Woman fan, I can concede her general superiority over Tony (assuming that's what you're referring to), but Tony has the feats needed to make it a tough tough fight for her.

In the hands of a seasoned debater, Iron Man vs. Wonder Woman becomes very, very close.

Blair Wind
Also thinking about having "subs" available, too, in case someone is unable to post or wants some help debating a specific character. Effectively, this would open up participants to two a character with debating duties being split amongst the two posters.

I'm willing to do something along those lines for Iron-Man. Exclusive strategic help and access to all his feats ever (prior to V3) from his own run (V. 1-3, Force Works, some Avengers, and various others)*. I just don't want to have to worry about writing up long essays - although I can if the situation warrants it.

*I'd need to get access to my old computer, which shouldn't be a big problem, but they are there and not on my laptop.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm thinking this will last maybe a month at best (once we have all the needed participants and judges). I think that will be enough time for people to reply when needed without monopolizing too much personal time as I know most people are busy with school and/or work.

Also thinking about having "subs" available, too, in case someone is unable to post or wants some help debating a specific character. Effectively, this would open up participants to two a character with debating duties being split amongst the two posters. The pro is that this elevates a lot of presure from one person researching feats and what not, but it does add another person into the mix and this will be as much about teamwork as far as overall strategy goes as it will be individual debating.

Right now, I'm trying to check the forum's pulse to see if anyone would be interested in stepping up.

Cool, I'd be down for doing something along those lines for Thor. Just PM me the schedule or whatever and I'll do some adjusting to my schedule. I need like half an hour tops to have every relevant feat memorized and available for use so if anyone else uses him, I'm willing to help.

JakeTheBank
Cool beans. So, can I tentatively add both of you as representing Iron Man and Thor respectively? And if you want a partner/sub, you're more than willing to have one if you so choose.

Existere
PM's exchanged. I'm totally signed on to debate for Tony, with Blair as my partner.

Hope this takes off.

JakeTheBank
Awesome! thumb up

leonidas
hmm. so how will this work? are all 6 on the field at once? are characters set to go against particular opponents, or once the battle starts can superman kill cap in the opening instant if such a strategy is decided upon?

rage seems to want wonderwoman
smurph has tony

i'd consider thor for the marvel side, or cap. doesn't matter to me.

Digi
I'd consider Thor too, but it sounds like he's covered.

leonidas
you can have thor, no worries, if that's what you'd prefer. i could deal with cap if you are really interested.

Blair Wind
Rage is wanting Thor - Wonderwoman was a joke.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm. so how will this work? are all 6 on the field at once? are characters set to go against particular opponents, or once the battle starts can superman kill cap in the opening instant if such a strategy is decided upon?

rage seems to want wonderwoman
smurph has tony

i'd consider thor for the marvel side, or cap. doesn't matter to me.

All six will be on the field at once. The fight can proceed however the team sees fit. If the Trinity wants to eliminate Cap immediately, they can attempt to, but if the opposing strategy from the Big Three counters that or prepared for such an outcome, it might not turn out so well.

Iron Man and Thor are both spoken for, so if you'd like, you can volunteer for Cap.

leonidas
All six will be on the field at once. The fight can proceed however the team sees fit. If the Trinity wants to eliminate Cap immediately, they can attempt to, but if the opposing strategy from the Big Three counters that or prepared for such an outcome, it might not turn out so well.

Iron Man and Thor are both spoken for, so if you'd like, you can volunteer for Cap.

ah, too bad. thought maybe he was actually gonna stretch his wings..... stick out tongue

since no one has stepped up for dc yet, maybe i'll take that side. i'll get back to you.

Blair Wind

Is someone partnering with Rage for Thor? I know Leo has always been a major fan of Thor - I think the two of them would be devastating.

Digi
I'll bow out, it looks like Thor has ample representation. I've used Thor in at least two tourneys, so it's not like I'd be in new territory.

OneDumbG0
ah, too bad. thought maybe he was actually gonna stretch his wings..... stick out tongue

since no one has stepped up for dc yet, maybe i'll take that side. i'll get back to you. I'm in with leonidas. PM'ed him.

Blair Wind
You and Leo representing who?

OneDumbG0
^ Gonna have to back out. We were going to rep DC. But life has gotten in the way. Sorry guys.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's all good.

And worst case scenario, I can rep Superman. He can't beat Thor, but I'll be sure to make it a good fight.

excellent

-Pr-
It's all good.

And worst case scenario, I can rep Superman. He can't beat Thor, but I'll be sure to make it a good fight.

excellent

I'd choose Carver over you.

abhilegend
It's all good.

excellent
no expression

blowup

Badabing

vs.

The Rules:

Other rules will be added as needed. Jake; you could have put this in the vs forum so more people could see.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'd choose Carver over you. Originally posted by abhilegend
no expression

blowup

I'm getting the impression that you don't think I'd do a good job.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Badabing
Jake; you could have put this in the vs forum so more people could see.

That would be cool, actually, Bada. thumb up

-Pr-

Only an impression? I'll have to do something about that...

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
no expression

blowup

Why won't you rep Superman?

abhilegend
No shit, sherlock.
Originally posted by carver9
Why won't you rep Superman?
I don't think I'm good enough debator to do this and right now I'm in a hospital so I can't do it anyway.

JakeTheBank
So, thus far:

Thor - Rage.Of.Olympus
Iron Man - Blair Wind/Existere

Anybody else interested? And remember, you don't have to go it alone debate wise for a character if you don't feel comfortable or you think you might not be able to single handedly devote time to it.

-Pr-
I'd be up for the DC side I guess. I can rep Bruce or Clark...

JakeTheBank
That would be much obliged.

If things don't pick up soon, I may have to tweak this into an all out Avengers vs. JLA tournament if only to attract more potential participants.

-Pr-
i'm good with guys on either side, especially if it goes to JLA Vs Avengers. I can rep any number of either side.

Just have good judges for this. PLEASE.

JakeTheBank
i'm good with guys on either side, especially if it goes to JLA Vs Avengers. I can rep any number of either side.

Just have good judges for this. PLEASE.

I have a few people in mind already for judging.

h1
Carver
Starscream

All good picks.

-Pr-
**** your tourney, then.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Blair Wind
Why not open a thread in the VS section leading here? We only need 2 more people if Leo and Pr decide to participate.

Existere
Jake can always step up to. If we have a full judge roster, which is totally possible, then provided a clear-cut set of guidelines is written and everybody agrees, we don't really need a tourney organizer since the drafts are already made.

MF DELPH
I'll judge.

Sin I AM
hmmmm......what all do i need?

JakeTheBank
For judging or competing?

Sin I AM
For judging or competing?

both....

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmm......what all do i need? proper sentence structure wink

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Gonna have to back out. We were going to rep DC. But life has gotten in the way. Sorry guys. Screw it. Life only gets in the way if you take it too seriously. I've been posting in the vs forum often enough anyway; no difference really when you think about it.

Consider me signed up for DC with leonidas if he's still up for it. I'll rep DC even if he's not.

I say we get this thing going sooner than later and minimize the build-up. Stuff like this oughtta happen more frequently and not be so difficult to arrange. I remember spendin an afternoon readin one of the tournies after it finished and being quite entertained.

Blair Wind
Screw it. Life only gets in the way if you take it too seriously. I've been posting in the vs forum often enough anyway; no difference really when you think about it.

Consider me signed up for DC with leonidas if he's still up for it. I'll rep DC even if he's not.

I say we get this thing going sooner than later and minimize the build-up. Stuff like this oughtta happen more frequently and not be so difficult to arrange. I remember spendin an afternoon readin one of the tournies after it finished and being quite entertained.

thumb up

I'm all for this. Although I'm not sure how much Joel is going to be around. He got into a pretty bad accident and will have a 10 week recovery. On the flip side, this might be the perfect time if he's got nothing he's allowed to do. Either way, hopefully he gets better soon.

With that said, if ODG is repping DC (who exactly?), we still need three more guys. I think PR should participate (on the DC team - probably Superman) and if we could find a Captain America fanboy - Jake, I'm looking at you - we would just need one more person.

Charlotte DeBel
I think I can judge this thing.
Interesting idea, BTW...

leonidas
Screw it. Life only gets in the way if you take it too seriously. I've been posting in the vs forum often enough anyway; no difference really when you think about it.

i'll be your huckleberry. smile

too bad bran couldn't do it. if we can't get someone for bats/cap couldn't we just do 2vs2? just a thought.

Naija boy
That would be much obliged.

If things don't pick up soon, I may have to tweak this into an all out Avengers vs. JLA tournament if only to attract more potential participants.

Is there any tentative date u had in mind? Cuz If it oes to a full on JLA vs avengers and includes either Hulk or Quasar (and SS, if using a very encompassing definition of avenger big grin), I'd be down. Otherwise I'm open to judge...

leonidas
hrm. we're having enough trouble scrounging around for just 3on3 let alone a full on jla/avengers....

Existere
Let me know what timeframe we're looking at. I'm in the hospital right now, suffered some spinal trauma the other night. I guess the good news is that I'm gonna have a while in the hospital with nothing to do but be on my computer, though the next few days look pretty busy. Just keep me updated on the schedule, and I'll look forward to having some online debating to distract me.

Blair Wind
Let me know what timeframe we're looking at. I'm in the hospital right now, suffered some spinal trauma the other night. I guess the good news is that I'm gonna have a while in the hospital with nothing to do but be on my computer, though the next few days look pretty busy. Just keep me updated on the schedule, and I'll look forward to having some online debating to distract me.

thumb up

Leo and ODG, who are you guys representing?

leonidas
i'll take whoever. odg can choose whoever he's most comfortable with.

leonidas

geez, bro, hope the other guy looks worse. smile

and.....get better. too few canadians round here already.

Existere
geez, bro, hope the other guy looks worse. smile

and.....get better. too few canadians round here already. Haha, it was actually just a pretty brutal fall. Shattered a vertebrae, but doc's tell me that with surgery I'll make a full recovery (and I can still move all my parts) so now it's just a matter of pain killers and boredom wink

OneDumbG0
i'll take whoever. odg can choose whoever he's most comfortable with. Yeah, same.

Whoever is interested in fillin that 3rd DC spot can choose whoever they want from the trin. Makes it easier to get that 3rd person.

Omega Vision
As a huge Wonder Woman fan, I can concede her general superiority over Tony (assuming that's what you're referring to), but Tony has the feats needed to make it a tough tough fight for her.

In the hands of a seasoned debater, Iron Man vs. Wonder Woman becomes very, very close.
Lasso.

Eat one, Jake. estahuh

leonidas
Haha, it was actually just a pretty brutal fall. Shattered a vertebrae, but doc's tell me that with surgery I'll make a full recovery (and I can still move all my parts) so now it's just a matter of pain killers and boredom wink

shattered vertebrae?? damn, you're like kmc's own batman! is blair gonna run around in armor waving a sword until you're back?? heh

and funny thing--i can't recall ever being bored on painkillers....

-Pr-
Would people be interested in making this a 7 v 7, JLA Vs Avengers thing?

leonidas
Would people be interested in making this a 7 v 7, JLA Vs Avengers thing?

i'd be interested in whatever. are you still interested in rounding out our unholy trio of terror?

Existere
^That would be cool, though we couldn't get 14 participants at this rate, so we'd have to assign 2-3 characters per participant (which would be fine by me).

Balancing teams might also be an issue.

-Pr-
i'd be interested in whatever. are you still interested in rounding out our unholy trio of terror?

I'm worried about the judges, but If I have the time outside of work, then sure, I'm up for it.

^That would be cool, though we couldn't get 14 participants at this rate, so we'd have to assign 2-3 characters per participant (which would be fine by me).

Balancing teams might also be an issue.

I just think that more choices might make more people interested. We could add people like Namor, Pym, the Hulk, Green Lantern and the like.

W@NGKER

JakeTheBank
Wow, I was out all night, so it's cool to come back to see that it seems to have picked up.

At this rate, it does seem more people are tentatively interested in the whole thing, so hopefully we can get this started in earnest within a week or two.

For now, I'd like to keep this a Trinity vs. Big Three thing with 2 debaters maximum representing a single character. JLA vs. Avengers would likely round this out, but we do seem to have an issue getting people representing each member. Perhaps after this, we can do a full blown JLA/Avengers battlezone based on how well this goes over. At this rate, I'd rather be a judge and host for the thing, but if we can't get teams settled for either faction, I'm willing to represent any character present if we absolutely need one person to make it balanced.

So far it looks like we'll need someone to represent Wonder Woman or Captain America, both characters of which I'm pretty familiar with, so if push comes to shove, I can fill in if need be.

If within two days, we're still struggling, I'll just open it up to a JLA/Avengers thing with 2-3 participants representing a single character.

Sin I AM
i wanna do it

JakeTheBank
Who did you want to represent?

Don Corleone
It be nice to have it set up in way where one could do the debating on the weekends. Maybe run it for 2-3 weekends straight. Make this possible for us that work during the week.

Starscream M
I have a few people in mind already for judging.

h1
Carver
Starscream

All good picks. jake, I didn't receive any PM request for being a judge yet no expression

JakeTheBank
Refresh.

Blair Wind
Refresh.

Do it over and over again. It might be a reverse of Galan's earlier PM problems - I'm sure the pm is there, it just hasn't shown up yet.

-Pr-
Yeah, it's been really troubling me too this last week or so.

Starscream M
Refresh. jake, you can just post the judge request here and I'll accept big grin

Philosophía
I expect ODG to PM the opposing team on how to beat him, just to show that Thor beats Superman.

With Illadelph judging, there's a good chance that will be the ruling, even if the argument is "Thor is a god!".

OneDumbG0
^ This comment is really unnecessary.

I am unpleasantly surprised by you, tbh.

Existere
Yeah, it just sounds arbitrarily caustic. Which is a shame, because of all things, comic book debates shouldn't reduce people to grudges and axes to grind.

Philosophía
*looks at my post*

*looks at the reactions*

*looks at my post again*

I'm not sure how that's 'axes to grind', when I just made a joke about ODG being a Thor fanboy and the irony of him supporting the DC side; and how Delph goes against Superman nearly every time. I'd have done the same thing if Rage would have been in his place, or if Raoul had been supporting Thor, or whomever who is doing the opposite of what would be expected, considering his history. I wouldn't have minded if I had been in it supporting Thor, and somebody would call me on it. Is it taboo to do so? Is this the part of the site where we're all "good buddy, you're so objective"? Please.

I'm sure this will be great, and I'm really interested in following it - but this "I'm a virgin princess, you're so unnecessarily unpleasant" thing is only stupidly amusing.

OneDumbG0
^ It's pretty obvious. No need to be offended by how transparent you were going about it. You're supremely aware that I give as good as I take. But I also know petty when I see it. And it was beneath you, particularly here in this thread.

But, whatever. Apparently, I need to drop the pretense of taking the high road and appealing to higher morals/etiquette because that would be rich coming from me. I should just call it how I see it, is that right? Ok, fine. Your comment is pretty b1tch-made and this particular thread is no place for you to vent your butthurt.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i wanna do it

cap...or maybe diana

Philosophía
^ It's pretty obvious. No need to be offended by how transparent you were going about it. You're supremely aware that I give as good as I take. But I also know petty when I see it. And it was beneath you, particularly here in this thread.

But, whatever. Apparently, I need to drop the pretense of taking the high road and appealing to higher morals/etiquette because that would be rich coming from me. I should just call it how I see it, is that right? Ok, fine. Your comment is pretty b1tch-made and this particular thread is no place for you to vent your butthurt.

I didn't want to be anything but transparent - I was calling you a fanboy to your face, and found it amusing how you're supporting the other side, joking that you'd be PMing the other side on how to defeat you. Subtlety wasn't something I was aiming for. Why would I be offended by anything?

I underestimated your butthurt factor though, since your now trying to talk about some kind of e-respect and moral high ground.

Can I facepalm? Or would that be an unnecessary disprespectful act?

psycho gundam
phil just wants to play superman but some other kid has the toy in his hand making *whoosh* noises.

Philosophía
That is really unnecessary.

I expected so much more from you.

batdude123
laughing out loud

leonidas
personally, the only thing i am offended by is phil's anything-but-veiled attempt at getting me to step aside so HE can team up with odg. sneer

Existere

-Pr-
no expression

leonidas
you're surpised it took this long to turn into this, aren't you.....? me too.

-Pr-
Honestly, when I heard that ODG was possibly repping Superman, I thought he was taking the piss. I never would have believed that until I'd seen it given his posts on the forum, so no, I'm not surprised that the jokes came up; I'm just surprised, like Leo said, that they took so long.

But if ODG thinks he can do a good job, then so be it.

It's not like he's repping Hal Jordan... mmm

Existere
srug

OneDumbG0
Honestly, when I heard that ODG was possibly repping Superman, I thought he was taking the piss. I never would have believed that until I'd seen it given his posts on the forum, so no, I'm not surprised that the jokes came up; I'm just surprised, like Leo said, that they took so long.

But if ODG thinks he can do a good job, then so be it.

It's not like he's repping Hal Jordan... mmm The sad irony that seems to be lost on people is I haven't even chosen to rep Superman.

leonidas
tbf, i think odg and i haven't agreed on any one character yet. i wasn\t sure if you (pr) were still in but he said he was open to whomever, as did i. supes bats or ww--i don't mind any of the 3.

-Pr-
The sad irony that seems to be lost on people is I haven't even chosen to rep Superman.

I'm sorry I assume the worst about you. biscuits

tbf, i think odg and i haven't agreed on any one character yet. i wasn\t sure if you (pr) were still in but he said he was open to whomever, as did i. supes bats or ww--i don't mind any of the 3.

I don't think I can commit to it tbh, as I may be starting a new job very soon.

leonidas
sneer

well, maybe phil is free........? shifty

JakeTheBank
SMH at the last page. Lol.

Anyway, if Phil was free to participate, that'd be cool by me.

psycho gundam
sneer

well, maybe phil is free........? shifty don't tease him now; don't pretend to put the toy down and then snatch it back up before he can get his hands on it.

leonidas
are you kidding--me, odg and phil on one team?? laughing out loud

i doubt the forum would be left standing in the wake of the irony. be fun as hell though.

psycho gundam
Which one of you guys are Stalin in this alliance?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by psycho gundam

I think we'd be prepping as a team (so Joel/me, Rage, whoever is Cap).

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by psycho gundam
As a tourney whore i want in, but If all the dc side is spoken for, what's left, cap? Prep for him is either non-existent or semi-decent depending on what Jake allows. I don't know about leonidas, but I'm prepared to follow whomever's lead. And I'd totally be fine teaming with Philosophia. This is a debate with teams and he knows his sh1t. Whatever insinuations were or were not made, I'd like to think that I'd be trustworthy enough to actually make an effort and not sabotage our own and purposely lose.

I mean, seriously... do I strike any of you as the type to willingly lose an argument? crackers

leonidas
I don't know about leonidas, but I'm prepared to follow whomever's lead. And I'd totally be fine teaming with Philosophia. This is a debate with teams and he knows his sh1t. Whatever insinuations were or were not made, I'd like to think that I'd be trustworthy enough to actually make an effort and not sabotage our own and purposely lose.

I mean, seriously... do I strike any of you as the type to willingly lose an argument? crackers

of course i'd team with phil. he and i have butted heads in the past, but, i'd have felt left out if we hadn't. smile and that sh!t stays with me for exactly as long as it takes to log off. i'm f'n horrible at holding rl grudges, let alone e-grudges. laughing out loud

phil does know his sh!t and i think it would be great if he took supes in this thing. though it seems less and less likely anything is going to come of this at all in the near future......

Galan007
are you kidding--me, odg and phil on one team?? laughing out loud

i doubt the forum would be left standing in the wake of the irony. be fun as hell though. Strong team, though. I'd thoroughly enjoy watching. thumb up

I mean, seriously... do I strike any of you as the type to willingly lose an argument? crackers I think zopzop knows better than anyone. ermm13

MF DELPH
Haven't really been following this thread, but gotta address something:

I'm not a fan of Superman's. I am, however, unbiased, and have given Superman the nod in plenty of matches because, despite my dislike of his characterization and being the "go-to man" for all things DC, I'm well aware of what he's capable of, as well as having a track record of being a fair and knowledgable judge in many tournaments.

Questioning my merit makes you look bad, not me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.