Naruto & Sasuke vs Madara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ichigo12
Naruto: http://api.photoshop.com/v1.0/accounts/33e4d1c3dffd4375a6ed67f112a0ab65/assets/aae743f987444ee2890dd854dcedf85a/renditions/1024.jpg?md=1330381527000
Awakening: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4479/379663-six_tailed_form.png

Sasuke: http://api.photoshop.com/v1.0/accounts/33e4d1c3dffd4375a6ed67f112a0ab65/assets/689fa55b6b9a455faacd8b3310e80c78/renditions/1024.jpg?md=1330381654000
Awakening: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/301/5/a/sasuke_susano__o_by_takeshinf-d31py0r.jpg

VS

Uchiha Madara: http://api.photoshop.com/v1.0/accounts/33e4d1c3dffd4375a6ed67f112a0ab65/assets/f9258fb885044388a4caa5d6cde6c0b9/renditions/1024.jpg?md=1330381762000
Awakening: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/296/f/e/madara__s_complete_susanoo_by_illidankazama-d4doeqs.jpg

Note: Awakening means the form the user will be at full power on the battle. For example, Naruto's initial mode is Sage Mode but if he wants more power he becomes in the 6 tailed form.
And the one that is on the image is the one fighting, no changes.

Demonic Phoenix
Naruto and Sasuke.

Nephthys
Sage Mode Naruto and Batshit Sasuke are no match for Madara imo.

He drops a meteor on their heads.

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, they'd be no match for him if he had the Rinnegan.

Only thing is, he doesn't. Mokuton is his biggest gun now, if he still has that. OP didn't specify, but I'm guessing he does.

Nephthys
The OP says that they can activate other forms if they want. Unlike Sasuke and Naruto who had to get upgrades to them after their Sage/Susano'o incarnations, Madara already had Rinnengan in that incarnation.

Demonic Phoenix
"Note: Awakening means the form the user will be at full power on the battle. For example, Naruto's initial mode is Sage Mode but if he wants more power he becomes in the 6 tailed form.
And the one that is on the image is the one fighting, no changes."

Dude's using Ultimate Ninja Storm mechanics here.

So I take that last pic to mean that Madara has Sharingan and then EMS/Susano'o. No Rinnegan.

NemeBro
Mokuton puts them to sleep.

Kekekekekekekeke.

Q99
We need to see more of what Crazy Sasuke can do.

Eon Blue
In these forms, Madara wins.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Eon Blue
In these forms, Madara wins.

EON! Glad you're around these parts. big grin

ichigo12
But Naruto has Sage Mode and Kyubbi while Sasuke Mangekyou Sharingan and Susano'o, and currently Naruto already control's Kurama and Sasuke has EMS, it woul be HARD to Madara if he wins but it would be hard too to Naruto and Sasuke.

Demonic Phoenix
People really need to read the OP. facepalm2

Eon Blue
Originally posted by dadudemon
EON! Glad you're around these parts. big grin

Thank you smile

I just recently started coming here.

ichigo12
Ok Naruto won weee Sasuke sucks!!!!

socool8520
even in these forms, The team should win. Can susan'o guard against tailed beast balls?

ichigo12
Madara hasnt tailed beast ball man :/

socool8520
^ I know I meant can Madara's susan'o handle a tailed beast ball?

ichigo12
We dont know we havent seen Madaras Susano'o in full action.

socool8520
IDK, The third was able to puncture it with his Lightning attack with the aid of the Mizukage, or at least that's the way it apppeared. A little Chidori/tailed beast ball action should do the trick.

ichigo12
Madar would evade it.

socool8520
It didn't work out so well for pain.

ichigo12
Nahh, the ''five seconds'' were like 10 or 15 seconds if you count by yourselve xD

socool8520
Okay, but that was his own fault then. He still lost

ichigo12
Pain just saw Naruto's barbarosity and it blocked his mind xD

tfish
I don't know if Madara would win because Naruto can go kyubi mode and sasuke has susano and madara can't let stuff phase through him forever.

ichigo12
Man, did you just see Madaras last Susano'o? Man that thing is hell BIG!!

socool8520
Originally posted by ichigo12
Man, did you just see Madaras last Susano'o? Man that thing is hell BIG!!

Depending on what translation you read, Madara's suasano'o is on par with a bijuu (doesn't specify which one which is a big difference). I think a tailed beast ball could end that susano'o. Maybe two. Plus, is this the Madara with Infinite chakra or before ET? if before ET, this susano'o would drain the crap out of both the Uchihas. Naruto would just keep attacking til their dead.

ichigo12
We still dont know the levels of chakra Madara has before ET messed

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by socool8520
Depending on what translation you read, Madara's suasano'o is on par with a bijuu (doesn't specify which one which is a big difference). I think a tailed beast ball could end that susano'o. Maybe two. Plus, is this the Madara with Infinite chakra or before ET? if before ET, this susano'o would drain the crap out of both the Uchihas. Naruto would just keep attacking til their dead.

Madara with FAPS would rapestomp 6-tailed Naruto.
He could probably just do what Sasuke did, and suppress the Kyuubi's chakra.

I still think Naruto and Sasuke win though, based on the OP apparently restricting Madara to base Sharingan at first, and then his regular Susano'o & EMS.

socool8520
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

I still think Naruto and Sasuke win though, based on the OP apparently restricting Madara to base Sharingan at first, and then his regular Susano'o & EMS.

I would still think that kurama would help Naruto considering madara is the opponent, and without infinite chakra, I'm pretty sure Madara isn't going to maintain FAPS for a lengthy period of time. That thing has to drain chakra like crazy. They reall just have to weather his attacks which don't include Mokuton or the spores thing in this instance. If anyone can weather fights, it would be Naruto and Sasuke. lol

socool8520
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

We really haven't seen how strong FAPS is defensively. We can't say for sure that it is tanking tailed beast balls.

I do see your point about Madara suppressing the 9 tails' power though since this is SM Naruto I think, and Naruto did not have the relationship with Kurama that he has now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.