Mitt Romney's family members endorcing Ron Paul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker

Mairuzu
First santorums nephew and now Romneys blood

Mairuzu
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/03/05/romney_cousins_united_for_ron_paul.html

jaden101
Soooo...The fact that you're related to someone automatically means you have to vote for them if they're running for office? Even when you're a "distant" relative?

This is the reason why America always ends up with useless politicians. Because the idiotic public are distracted by irrelevant shit like this.

Mairuzu
I wouldn't say anyone is distracted with anything. Thats just your opinion on it. stoned

I find this to be humorous. Nothing more, nothing less. No need for exaduration. stick out tongue

Barker
Originally posted by jaden101
Soooo...The fact that you're related to someone automatically means you have to vote for them if they're running for office? Even when you're a "distant" relative?

This is the reason why America always ends up with useless politicians. Because the idiotic public are distracted by irrelevant shit like this.
This.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I wouldn't say anyone is distracted with anything. Thats just your opinion on it. stoned

I find this to be humorous. Nothing more, nothing less. No need for exaduration. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Barker
This.

Omega Vision
This would be important news if we were talking about Mitt's immediate family.

Mairuzu
Edit: Perhaps

Shakyamunison
Well, that's enough reason to.... do nothing.

Darth Jello
Many people forget that George Romney ran for president as a Republican with a Social Democratic platform.

Darth Jello
Actually, between the two, I would've voted for GEORGE Romney over Obama. The difference between Mitt and George is like Michael and Kirk Douglas.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Actually, between the two, I would've voted for GEORGE Romney over Obama. The difference between Mitt and George is like Michael and Kirk Douglas. Flabby and married to a bi-polar hottie... and awesome.

Nah. Romney's wife isn't Zeta-Jones hot.

Kelley2011
Agree with abovehttp://gbielin.info/g.gif

Shakyamunison
Many people forget that George Romney ran for president as a Republican with a Social Democratic platform.

Who is George Romney?

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Who is George Romney?

Mitt Romney's father.

Barker

bg

Stoic
Being a millionaire doesn't make you a bad person, I just question how in touch with the other 99% of the have knots (get it, Knot as in wad?) that he may or may not be.

Shakyamunison
Mitt Romney's father.

OK, thanks. I didn't know his name. big grin

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101

+1 for the Scotsman.

Mr Parker
the corporate controlled news of course wont broadcast this little tidbit of information. big grin They cant dare have americans see that Paul has bigger turnout crowds than their CFR poster boy Romney. big grin

http://www.politicalforum.com/elections-campaigns/235136-ron-paul-gets-crowd-mitt-gets-empty-stadium-michigan.html

Romney is a white Obama.The establishment wants one of these two in.If Romney gets elected or Obama again,we'l know the elections have been rigged.Romneys camp was caught committing vote fraud in the Iowa primarys.They said that Karl Rove took them to a room for a secret vote count.and Obama? The polls SAY that his popularity is at 50% but thats not what it REALLY is.

Its actually been reported that its closer to 30% which was around what Buchwacker had in his final year having the lowest approval rating of any president.they are clearly trying to cover up the huge following that Paul has around the country.

Stoic
^ But at this point in time Ron Paul is getting his behind kicked in at the polls. It could be attributed to more than just rigged polls. Just saying.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Stoic
^ But at this point in time Ron Paul is getting his behind kicked in at the polls. It could be attributed to more than just rigged polls. Just saying.

sounds like you have been listening to the corporate media.They been saying he is fourth among the republicans but that is B.S so I dont think so.He has turnouts like this everywhere he goes of crowds bigger than Romneys and yet here,the media is lying saying he is in fourth place.

Robtard

inimalist
Paul does better the less the media pay attention to him:

See? If I'm a liberal or an independent, that sounds fantastic. The less-desirable items of the Paul platform; well, I'm not hearing anything about them.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/03/06/why_ron_paul_polls_better_than_mitt_romney.html

though, I do love how much of a conspiracy site this place is slowly becoming...

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by inimalist
though, I do love how much of a conspiracy site this place is slowly becoming... You want to hear conspiracies, just wait until Paul loses the election: "It was Obama, man! He's a Kenyan Jew Hitler!"

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mr Parker
sounds like you have been listening to the corporate media.They been saying he is fourth among the republicans but that is B.S so I dont think so.He has turnouts like this everywhere he goes of crowds bigger than Romneys and yet here,the media is lying saying he is in fourth place.
He's at most third.

No one denies that Ron Paul's base is more enthusiastic and mobilized than any of the others'. But that doesn't translate to him having the broadest support as shown by his inability to so far carry a single state.

Ron Paul will be an important factor in the election, but not because he'll win the nomination. He'll be important because if he decides to run as a Third Party candidate or if his supporters don't get behind the eventual Republican nominee then any chance of a Republican unseating Obama goes out the window. As a Third Partier, I can see him pulling 5-8% of the national vote, more than enough to tip the scales.

Any Republican nominee, whether its Romney, Santorum, or someone else (via a brokered convention, in which case Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Rubio, or even Mike Huckabee are all prime choices) will have to reckon with Paulites and throw them a bone or face certain defeat.

inimalist
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You want to hear conspiracies, just wait until Paul loses the election: "It was Obama, man! He's a Kenyan Jew Hitler!"

c.a.n.t.w.a.i.t.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
He's at most third.

No one denies that Ron Paul's base is more enthusiastic and mobilized than any of the others'. But that doesn't translate to him having the broadest support as shown by his inability to so far carry a single state.

Ron Paul will be an important factor in the election, but not because he'll win the nomination. He'll be important because if he decides to run as a Third Party candidate or if his supporters don't get behind the eventual Republican nominee then any chance of a Republican unseating Obama goes out the window. As a Third Partier, I can see him pulling 5-8% of the national vote, more than enough to tip the scales.

Any Republican nominee, whether its Romney, Santorum, or someone else (via a brokered convention, in which case Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Rubio, or even Mike Huckabee are all prime choices) will have to reckon with Paulites and throw them a bone or face certain defeat.

One of the most interesting things about Paul as a third party candidate will be how many disenfranchised Dems he can pull. I'd say he is at least as much of a threat to Obama's base as he is to the Republicans, and the "vote for Obama as the lesser evil" mind set wouldn't be as influential.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by inimalist
c.a.n.t.w.a.i.t.

One of the most interesting things about Paul as a third party candidate will be how many disenfranchised Dems he can pull. I'd say he is at least as much of a threat to Obama's base as he is to the Republicans, and the "vote for Obama as the lesser evil" mind set wouldn't be as influential.
I don't think so. I think he mostly poses a threat to the GOP's right leaning independents. Sure he'd pull some votes from Obama, but the GOP losing 5-15% of its voters is much worse than the 1-2% that Obama might lose.

Mr Parker
You want to hear conspiracies, just wait until Paul loses the election: "It was Obama, man! He's a Kenyan Jew Hitler!"

Oh I already know its going to be either Obama or Romney.again elections are rigged all the time.we dont put these people in.Everybody knows that the establishment made sure their boy Bushwacker got in both times.The popular vote means nothing.Gore had the popular vote but they made sure he did not get in.

They dont care if either one of these puppets of theirs gets in.they know they'll both do what their told. a book everybody here should read is VOTESCAM,It talks about how elections are rigged and our vote doesnt count.Things will never change as long as it remains the way it is now where we keep serving the government instead of the government serving us the way our forefathers wanted it to.If they could get into a time machine and acclerate here now,they would be horrified with how the american people have let our country go down the toilet the way they have.

Omega Vision
Oh I already know its going to be either Obama or Romney.again elections are rigged all the time.we dont put these people in.Everybody knows that the establishment made sure their boy Bushwacker got in both times.The popular vote means nothing.Gore had the popular vote but they made sure he did not get in.

They dont care if either one of these puppets of theirs gets in.they know they'll both do what their told. a book everybody here should read is VOTESCAM,It talks about how elections are rigged and our vote doesnt count.Things will never change as long as it remains the way it is now where we keep serving the government instead of the government serving us the way our forefathers wanted it to.If they could get into a time machine and acclerate here now,they would be horrified with how the american people have let our country go down the toilet the way they have.
If that's the case then what's the point of supporting Ron Paul and voting for him?

Like, if you really believe that America isn't a democracy why are you just sitting on your ass posting in a forum instead of protesting Arab Spring style?

Lord Lucien
If that's the case then what's the point of supporting Ron Paul and voting for him?

Like, if you really believe that America isn't a democracy why are you just sitting on your ass posting in a forum instead of protesting Arab Spring style? Because Mad Men's on.

Mr Parker

Like, if you really believe that America isn't a democracy why are you just sitting on your ass posting in a forum instead of protesting Arab Spring style?

Well I see no hope for the future of our country or the world is paul does not get elected.got to to at least try.protesting? like thats really going to get anything done.people do that all the time and it doesnt accomplish anything.got to go down fighting so i at least am going to do everything I know of to get the word out ot vote for ron paul.

Mr Parker

Lord Lucien
Well I see no hope for the future of our country or the world is paul does not get elected... i at least am going to do everything I know of to get the word out ot vote for ron paul. Horseshit.

Mr Parker
Horseshit.

whatever.

Omega Vision
Well I see no hope for the future of our country or the world is paul does not get elected.got to to at least try.protesting? like thats really going to get anything done.people do that all the time and it doesnt accomplish anything.got to go down fighting so i at least am going to do everything I know of to get the word out ot vote for ron paul.
In other words you're lazy and/or a coward.

Symmetric Chaos

But you are the one who argues that the country is completely under corporate control. Our votes literally don't matter in that system. Telling people to vote for Ron Paul is the most pointless possible way of supporting him.

Lord Lucien
Better to unanimously appoint Ron Paul the head of the revolution and take up arms against the corrupt, military corporate complex.

Omega Vision
Also the very idea that MP is spouting runs contrary to everything Ron Paul believes in. Ron Paul, for all his little conspiracy theories, does believe that we live in a democratic society, if he didn't he wouldn't be running for President, he'd be organizing a Libertarian Militia.

0mega Spawn
they'd better shut up before that go for a roof ride.

Mairuzu
Paul is going to the Regan win. Unless you're preaching to active people willing to be delegates its probably useless. But delegates that are tied to most candidates from the primaries are indeed ron paul supports. brokered convention here we come.

Lord Lucien
I've been hoping to run across a pool for betting how much Paul loses the nomination vote by. I think he'll place 3rd over all.

Mairuzu
Ron Paul, for all his little conspiracy theories delusional haermm

inimalist
delusional haermm

http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/12/29/ron-pauls-world/

Mairuzu
Romney romney romney romney!

"I don't support britney spears either but I like diet coke though."

"No, I support Mitt Romney, because he's the best choice for president of the United States of America at this time in our history of our country."

rIDHNqUTPM

Mairuzu
I find this offensive

Clone
Ron Paul is awesome, **** the U.N and NATO

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Clone
Ron Paul is awesome, **** the U.N and NATO An' f*ck da po-leece, nucka!

Clone
ahahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.