KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mitt Romney's family members endorcing Ron Paul.

Mitt Romney's family members endorcing Ron Paul.
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Laugh Mitt Romney's family members endorcing Ron Paul.

Texas Rep. Ron Paul on Monday announced that five distant relatives of rival Mitt Romney’s family are endorsing his Republican presidential campaign.

A news release from the Paul campaign boasts of having the support of Ty Romney, Travis Romney, Chad Romney, Jared Romney and Troy Romney. Three of the Romneys — who live in Idaho — will speak on Paul’s behalf during the state’s caucuses on Tuesday.

“I support Ron Paul because he defends the Constitution, loves America and understands what it means to be an American, including the right to live your life any way you want as long as you respect others,” said chiropractor Travis Romney, a second cousin once removed from Mitt Romney.

This isn’t the first time a family member of one of Paul’s rivals announced support for the libertarian-leaning candidate from Texas. Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum’s nephew, John Garver, penned a column for The Daily Caller endorsing Paul.

Kinda says something about the man if his own family votes for someone else...

whats REALLY hysterical even more is Santorium has had a family member endorce Paul as well.

http://news.yahoo.com/ron-paul-gets...-181551623.html laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 6th, 2012 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 06:18 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

First santorums nephew and now Romneys blood

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 06:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2...r_ron_paul.html

quote:
Ty Romney is an attorney handling property and liability claims for State Farm Mutual in Great Falls, Montana and received his Bachelors of Arts Degree from the University of Utah and his Juris Doctorate Degree from Seattle University School of Law. He is an active member of the Idaho State Bar Association.

Ty said, "Ron Paul is honest. It's time to take a stand for honesty. It doesn't matter whether the truth is popular or not, I know that Ron Paul will always maintain a true principle and I endorse that degree of integrity."

Travis Romney is a chiropractor based in Spokane, Washington, and will be speaking at the Greyhound Park caucus location in Kootenai County. With his dad a second cousin to Mitt Romney, Travis is a second cousin once removed.

“I support Ron Paul because he defends the Constitution, loves America and understands what it means to be an American, including the right to live your life any way you want as long as you respect others,” said Travis. He continued, “I love his foreign policy of maintaining peace and trade while making a strong national defense a top priority, and that you only go to war legally through a declaration by the people through their elected representatives.”

Also sharing common ancestry, Chad Romney resides in the Boise area and will be speaking at the Glenns Ferry caucus location in Elmore County.

Jared Romney, out of Salt Lake City, said his grandfather is a first cousin with former Michigan Governor George Romney, the father of Mitt Romney, and stated, “It really comes down to Ron Paul championing the ideas of the Constitution, in how he lives it, understanding we must return to and follow its guiding principles. He also understands we must reign in the Federal Reserve System which is destroying our economy.”

Troy Romney also lives in Salt Lake City and is a University of Utah student, and will be speaking at the Montpelier caucus location in Bear Lake County. Troy’s grandfather and George Romney are cousins as well. Troy said he supports Ron Paul because “he stands for the values and principles America was founded upon.”

Chaser:

These family member endorsements are preceded by an announcement of support for Ron Paul by Rick Santorum’s nephew, John Garver.

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 09:37 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soooo...The fact that you're related to someone automatically means you have to vote for them if they're running for office? Even when you're a "distant" relative?

This is the reason why America always ends up with useless politicians. Because the idiotic public are distracted by irrelevant shit like this.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 10:09 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I wouldn't say anyone is distracted with anything. Thats just your opinion on it.

I find this to be humorous. Nothing more, nothing less. No need for exaduration. stick out tongue

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 10:11 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Soooo...The fact that you're related to someone automatically means you have to vote for them if they're running for office? Even when you're a "distant" relative?

This is the reason why America always ends up with useless politicians. Because the idiotic public are distracted by irrelevant shit like this.

This.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 10:14 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I wouldn't say anyone is distracted with anything. Thats just your opinion on it.

I find this to be humorous. Nothing more, nothing less. No need for exaduration. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Barker
This.

TGFwashere

Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

This would be important news if we were talking about Mitt's immediate family.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Edit: Perhaps

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 10:15 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Well, that's enough reason to.... do nothing.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 11:38 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Many people forget that George Romney ran for president as a Republican with a Social Democratic platform.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 01:20 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Actually, between the two, I would've voted for GEORGE Romney over Obama. The difference between Mitt and George is like Michael and Kirk Douglas.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 01:42 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Actually, between the two, I would've voted for GEORGE Romney over Obama. The difference between Mitt and George is like Michael and Kirk Douglas.
Flabby and married to a bi-polar hottie... and awesome.

Nah. Romney's wife isn't Zeta-Jones hot.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 03:57 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelley2011

Agree with above(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Kelley2011 on Mar 7th, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 12:54 PM
Kelley2011 is currently offline Click here to Send Kelley2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Kelley2011 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Many people forget that George Romney ran for president as a Republican with a Social Democratic platform.

Who is George Romney?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 03:55 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Who is George Romney?

Mitt Romney's father.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:12 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Mairuzu

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 01:33 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Being a millionaire doesn't make you a bad person, I just question how in touch with the other 99% of the have knots (get it, Knot as in wad?) that he may or may not be.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 07:15 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Mitt Romney's father.

OK, thanks. I didn't know his name. big grin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 03:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden101

+1 for the Scotsman.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 04:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote