Best singing voice of all time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Creasy
Looking for at least a top 5, male and female. Not judging who makes/made the best music. Simply, who has/had the best singing voice, regardless of genre.

My picks:

Female:
1. Whitney
2. Mariah
3. Toni B.
4. Celine Dion
5. Aretha Franklin

Male:
Can't decide between Marvin Gay and Sinatra...Help would be appreciated.

Dave_97
Sinatra was a *****.

dadudemon
Definitely not Sinatra but I do enjoy his voice.

Probably Pavarotti.

Many say that this particular performance Nessun Dorma, by Pavarotti, was the best ever (EVER!):

VATmgtmR5o4

There is a higher audio quality version of that particular performance somewhere out there on the internet and that was the first one I saw. I was literally moved to tears when I saw that performance for the first time. So very good.

Thoren
Adele

Darth Creasy
Originally posted by dadudemon
Definitely not Sinatra but I do enjoy his voice.

Probably Pavarotti.

Many say that this particular performance Nessun Dorma, by Pavarotti, was the best ever (EVER!):

VATmgtmR5o4

There is a higher audio quality version of that particular performance somewhere out there on the internet and that was the first one I saw. I was literally moved to tears when I saw that performance for the first time. So very good.

Much appreciated...I've never been inclined to even attempt to enjoy opera. Still not certain I'll ever truly appreciate the genre but can't deny Pavarotti's talent.

Ax3l
Freddy Mercury

Thread closed.

LincolnDark
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
Looking for at least a top 5, male and female. Not judging who makes/made the best music. Simply, who has/had the best singing voice, regardless of genre.

My picks:

Female:
1. Whitney
2. Mariah
3. Toni B.
4. Celine Dion
5. Aretha Franklin

Male:
Can't decide between Marvin Gay and Sinatra...Help would be appreciated.

I think I like Dean Martin's voice just a little bit more

Originally posted by Thoren
Adele

Her voice is so effortlessly amazing

rudester
josh groban for men....lol

Barker
Lennon and Friedberger

Reporting thread for closure because I am right.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Thoren
Adele

This.

Kharhmah
Mercury. All teh way.

Kelly_Bean
Adele.

you get thorns
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
Help would be appreciated.

clickie here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.