Racist Tulsa Shooting Spree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501363_162-57411130/2-held-in-tulsa-attacks-motive-investigated/

sad

focus4chumps
and so the media distorts another clear case of self defense.

dadudemon
Dude's father is killed by a specific person.

Son tries to take revenge against that person by killing people from the race of the man that killed his father.

Makes perfect sense.

Lestov16
Zimmerman logic at work, folks

Symmetric Chaos
Obviously he felt threatened by black people in general.

They did say that the victims appear to have been random. It could come out that they were involved.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lestov16
Zimmerman logic at work, folks

No. The two are not related.

Robtard
"Police on Sunday identified both suspects as white, while all five victims in the early Friday were black."

Hahahaaahaha, oh the liberal media yet again tries to make a "racial crime" to sell stories and pander.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No. The two are not related.

I know, but they're both racism scandals going on at roughly the same time, so I might as well...

Not really much more to say about this. Yes I do feel sympathy for the guy if his dad got robbed or something. I'm black and i hate those kinds of reckless, violent individuals, but what he did was absolutely deplorable, and I will sleep well knowing he'll be anal raped in prison for the rest of his days

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lestov16
I know, but they're both racism scandals going on at roughly the same time, so I might as well...

Not really much more to say about this. Yes I do feel sympathy for the guy if his dad got robbed or something. I'm black and i hate those kinds of reckless, violent individuals, but what he did was absolutely deplorable, and I will sleep well knowing he'll be anal raped in prison for the rest of his days

I understand. It is frightening to see such racial violence. However, we are not being told all the truth. People are using this unfortunate violence for political gain. Justus must be served, and those at fault must be punished. But I think we need to punish those who are gaining politically from this.

nspokes90
Makes perfect sense.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
"Police on Sunday identified both suspects as white, while all five victims in the early Friday were black."

Hahahaaahaha, oh the liberal media yet again tries to make a "racial crime" to sell stories and pander.

I have got you, again, dear sir:

I used to live in Tulsa and the area the shootings occurred in are a majority black. So the probability of all 5 shootings being against a black person are more probable than naught.

Now what? Where's your liberal media, now? WHO WILL SAVE YOU? evillaugh

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
I used to live in Tulsa and the area the shootings occurred in are a majority black. So the probability of all 5 shootings being against a black person are more probable than naught.

The article says as much. Liberal media ftw.

0mega Spawn
wait why is the truth being distorted?

he was on FB posting racist shit then whatdoyaknow he kills some black people.

derp obvious racist be derp racist

Symmetric Chaos
Facts are just another kind of political correctness.

dadudemon
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
wait why is the truth being distorted?

he was on FB posting racist shit then whatdoyaknow he kills some black people.

derp obvious racist be derp racist

I have stated some racist sh*t before, in jest, so this means if I kill 5 black people, I am automatically, 100%, a racist murderer (contrast the legal definitions of "murder" and "kill" in this use to understand my point).

Just saying, more "tried and convicted before you even know all of the facts".

Most likely, he is a racist ****, but we cannot be sure.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Facts are just another kind of political correctness.

Nah. That'd be "preference on how facts are presented are just another kind of PC." 313/csm]

0mega Spawn
I personally dont find racial humor funny at all, and assume those who use them are racist. Seeing as you'd have to sit around and think about racist shit to even come up with one.

There was no most likely he was a racist. He was clearly a racist.

Saying he hates & killing blacks obviously means hes racist. oh & posting racist shit on FB

walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its obviously a duck

dadudemon
I personally dont find racial humor funny at all, and assume those who use them are racist. Seeing as you'd have to sit around and think about racist shit to even come up with one.

I personally find it quite hilarious depending on what the actual joke is. My people were more abhorrently oppressed, recently, than yours, btw. Oh, and some of my family that were actually discriminated against in abhorrent ways are still alive.

I win the "racism" competition.

And you do not have to sit around and think of it, at all. People tell you or you read it on the internet. I, personally, have never come up with an original racist joke.

There was no most likely he was a racist. He was clearly a racist.

Incorrect. But it is okay that you are a one-track minded person.

What if it comes out that the killing was justified because they tried to buttrape him and just wouldn't stop? You do not know all the facts, nor can you ever.

Saying he hates & killing blacks obviously means hes racist. oh & posting racist shit on FB

Most likely. But it is not a sure thing.

walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its obviously a duck

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck: it's obviously someone playing charades.

See, you can't generalize too much. big grin

0mega Spawn
he killed 3 blacks & injured 2 in 5 different locations
and said racist shit on FB then said prepare for some funerals then closed his FB account obviously racist.

you finding racist jokes funny & defending a clearly racist crime hmm...

are you serious? or are you incapable of normal conversation?

inimalist
I can't fathom why people might assume a racial motivation to such a crime in a place like Tulsa.

Sure, wait for the facts, but it doesn't seem like an unreasonable conclusion to make in this circumstance.

dadudemon
Originally posted by inimalist
I can't fathom why people might assume a racial motivation to such a crime in a place like Tulsa.

Sure, wait for the facts, but it doesn't seem like an unreasonable conclusion to make in this circumstance.

1. This: Originally posted by dadudemon

2. 1921

dadudemon
he killed 3 blacks & injured 2 in 5 different locations
and said racist shit on FB then said prepare for some funerals then closed his FB account obviously racist.

No, there is still room for doubt. Tons of it. It is just far more likely that they were racist actions.

What if he was accosted by 5 different black people at 5 different locations? What if it was gang related?

You're the one make the absolutist claim so provide your absolute evidence.

you finding racist jokes funny & defending a clearly racist crime hmm...

Did I defend a "clearly racist crime"? smile

Answer: No.

In fact, provide one phrase in my posts that defended any of his crimes.

are you serious? or are you incapable of normal conversation?

That's my line to you, actually. I simply typed in a post what you were already trying to do.

Symmetric Chaos

Agreed but I'm not all that willing to spring to the defense of a person who just killed a bunch of people. It's also very hard to imagine a scenario where someone would say "F*ck n*ggers." (or whatever it was he said) then go shoot some n*ggers and not be a racist.

Nah. That'd be "preference on how facts are presented are just another kind of PC."

Messed up dat smiley 313

edit: your messed up smilet made the quote explode nuts

0mega Spawn
i'll just leave that at that & block him

dadudemon
Agreed but I'm not all that willing to spring to the defense of a person who just killed a bunch of people. It's also very hard to imagine a scenario where someone would say "F*ck n*ggers." (or whatever it was he said) then go shoot some n*ggers and not be a racist.

Nor am I. I have not come to his defense nor will I ever justify his actions UNLESS it comes forward the he was magically assaulted on 5 different locations.

Messed up dat smiley 313

edit: your messed up smilet made the quote explode nuts

I did...damn my confidence in smiley making. sad

i'll just leave that at that & block him

Did you forget that you had blocked me prior in the MvF? Why make a public spectacle every time you block me? erm Just because my arguments are strong doesn't mean you are obligated to respond to them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.