KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Racist Tulsa Shooting Spree

Racist Tulsa Shooting Spree
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Racist Tulsa Shooting Spree

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 11:09 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

and so the media distorts another clear case of self defense.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 12:03 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Dude's father is killed by a specific person.

Son tries to take revenge against that person by killing people from the race of the man that killed his father.

Makes perfect sense.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 01:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Zimmerman logic at work, folks

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 02:13 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Obviously he felt threatened by black people in general.

They did say that the victims appear to have been random. It could come out that they were involved.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 02:46 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
Zimmerman logic at work, folks

No. The two are not related.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 03:30 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Police on Sunday identified both suspects as white, while all five victims in the early Friday were black."

Hahahaaahaha, oh the liberal media yet again tries to make a "racial crime" to sell stories and pander.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 04:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No. The two are not related.

I know, but they're both racism scandals going on at roughly the same time, so I might as well...

Not really much more to say about this. Yes I do feel sympathy for the guy if his dad got robbed or something. I'm black and i hate those kinds of reckless, violent individuals, but what he did was absolutely deplorable, and I will sleep well knowing he'll be anal raped in prison for the rest of his days

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 04:10 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Lestov16
I know, but they're both racism scandals going on at roughly the same time, so I might as well...

Not really much more to say about this. Yes I do feel sympathy for the guy if his dad got robbed or something. I'm black and i hate those kinds of reckless, violent individuals, but what he did was absolutely deplorable, and I will sleep well knowing he'll be anal raped in prison for the rest of his days

I understand. It is frightening to see such racial violence. However, we are not being told all the truth. People are using this unfortunate violence for political gain. Justus must be served, and those at fault must be punished. But I think we need to punish those who are gaining politically from this.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 04:20 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nspokes90

Makes perfect sense.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 08:48 AM
nspokes90 is currently offline Click here to Send nspokes90 a Private Message Find more posts by nspokes90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
"Police on Sunday identified both suspects as white, while all five victims in the early Friday were black."

Hahahaaahaha, oh the liberal media yet again tries to make a "racial crime" to sell stories and pander.

I have got you, again, dear sir:

I used to live in Tulsa and the area the shootings occurred in are a majority black. So the probability of all 5 shootings being against a black person are more probable than naught.

Now what? Where's your liberal media, now? WHO WILL SAVE YOU?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 10:31 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by dadudemon
I used to live in Tulsa and the area the shootings occurred in are a majority black. So the probability of all 5 shootings being against a black person are more probable than naught.

The article says as much. Liberal media ftw.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 01:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

wait why is the truth being distorted?

he was on FB posting racist shit then whatdoyaknow he kills some black people.

derp obvious racist be derp racist

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 11:40 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Facts are just another kind of political correctness.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 11:42 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
wait why is the truth being distorted?

he was on FB posting racist shit then whatdoyaknow he kills some black people.

derp obvious racist be derp racist

I have stated some racist sh*t before, in jest, so this means if I kill 5 black people, I am automatically, 100%, a racist murderer (contrast the legal definitions of "murder" and "kill" in this use to understand my point).

Just saying, more "tried and convicted before you even know all of the facts".

Most likely, he is a racist ****, but we cannot be sure.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Facts are just another kind of political correctness.

Nah. That'd be "preference on how facts are presented are just another kind of PC." [csm]313/csm]

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 11:49 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

I personally dont find racial humor funny at all, and assume those who use them are racist. Seeing as you'd have to sit around and think about racist shit to even come up with one.

There was no most likely he was a racist. He was clearly a racist.

Saying he hates & killing blacks obviously means hes racist. oh & posting racist shit on FB

walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its obviously a duck

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 12:01 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I personally dont find racial humor funny at all, and assume those who use them are racist. Seeing as you'd have to sit around and think about racist shit to even come up with one.

I personally find it quite hilarious depending on what the actual joke is. My people were more abhorrently oppressed, recently, than yours, btw. Oh, and some of my family that were actually discriminated against in abhorrent ways are still alive.

I win the "racism" competition.

And you do not have to sit around and think of it, at all. People tell you or you read it on the internet. I, personally, have never come up with an original racist joke.

There was no most likely he was a racist. He was clearly a racist.

Incorrect. But it is okay that you are a one-track minded person.

What if it comes out that the killing was justified because they tried to buttrape him and just wouldn't stop? You do not know all the facts, nor can you ever.

Saying he hates & killing blacks obviously means hes racist. oh & posting racist shit on FB

Most likely. But it is not a sure thing.

walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its obviously a duck

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck: it's obviously someone playing charades.

See, you can't generalize too much. big grin

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 12:09 AM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

he killed 3 blacks & injured 2 in 5 different locations
and said racist shit on FB then said prepare for some funerals then closed his FB account obviously racist.

you finding racist jokes funny & defending a clearly racist crime hmm...

quote:
I win the "racism" competition.
are you serious? or are you incapable of normal conversation?

Last edited by 0mega Spawn on Apr 12th, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 12:20 AM
tsilamini

I can't fathom why people might assume a racial motivation to such a crime in a place like Tulsa.

Sure, wait for the facts, but it doesn't seem like an unreasonable conclusion to make in this circumstance.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 12:24 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by inimalist
I can't fathom why people might assume a racial motivation to such a crime in a place like Tulsa.

Sure, wait for the facts, but it doesn't seem like an unreasonable conclusion to make in this circumstance.

1. This:
Originally posted by dadudemon
Most likely, he is a racist ****, but we cannot be sure.

2. 1921

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 01:02 AM