What if Batman had a super power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
What if Batman had one super power. What would you want it to be and why?

Bouboumaster

Entity

JakeTheBank
Reality warping

Endless Mike
You mean being Batman doesn't count as a superpower?

Galan007
Batman already has a superpower. Two of them, actually. They're called "left leg", and "right leg."

-Pr-
An elevated sense of humility.

BlackZero30x

Existere
It would be pretty cool to see an alternate version of Batman with a much-reduced version of Jack Hawksmoor's powers tied specifically to Gotham.

Like, if he could meld with Gotham, listen and feel through it, and remained functionally immortal within it.

Stoic
I'd keep him the way that he is, but give him the uncanny ability to invent anything needed to combat a particular threat. basically Forge's ability without the magics.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd keep him the way that he is, but give him the uncanny ability to invent anything needed to combat a particular threat. basically Forge's ability without the magics.

Can't he already do that?

Entity
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Can't he already do that? Better than Forge or anyone save maybe Reed Richards

Maybe

Actually probably better then him too.

BY THE POWER OF BATGOD!!!

Endless Mike
What about Doom?

JakeTheBank
Hell no.

Stoic
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Can't he already do that?

Nah not quite the same as Forge can. If Marvel ever decided to flesh out Forge, he would make Iron Man redundant with all of the things that he could come up with.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Existere
It would be pretty cool to see an alternate version of Batman with a much-reduced version of Jack Hawksmoor's powers tied specifically to Gotham.

Like, if he could meld with Gotham, listen and feel through it, and remained functionally immortal within it.

That would be a cool Elseworlds one-shot. Either real powers or a trippy drug induced dream.

Digi
Magic of some sort. Let it conflict with his scientific mind.

abhilegend
Batkick......

Oh wait.

Bentley
The ability to change sexes, let's see more conflict in his life.

Newjak
I've been trying to sit here and think of a Super Power for Batman that doesn't take away from the Batman character. I would guess one of the main reasons people like him is that he is 'supposed' to be a 'normal' human yet he still manages to be a threat and put his life on the line. I know he's any but normal but the notion is still supposed to be there.

A list of powers I think wouldn't take from that could be:

1) The ability to see glimpses of future crimes
2) The ability to touch a dead body and see their last moments through their eyes.
3) One that was already mentioned was Photogenic memories
4) Enhanced Senses
5) Maybe a weaker version of a Spider Sense to tell him something bad is going to happen.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Newjak
I've been trying to sit here and think of a Super Power for Batman that doesn't take away from the Batman character.

The ability to touch Robin

Fixed.

ermm

Cogito
An aura that makes everyone around him think he's a douche

Existere
A superhuman sense... of adventure!

Newjak
Originally posted by abhilegend
Fixed.

ermm I was thinking about putting something like that at the end but I decided to be classy stick out tongue

basilisk
1) Flash level super-speed

or

2) Bat flight, so he can fly around Gotham under his own power

or

3) Bat sonar abilities

or

4) Turn in to mist power, giving him the ability to appear or disappear into and out of shadows, instead of having to wait until Gordon looks away and slipping out the window.

Bentley
A healing factor and an indestructible skeleton with retractable claws.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Bentley
A healing factor and an indestructible skeleton with retractable claws.

They did that already

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/305993-131358-dark-claw_super.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by Newjak
I was thinking about putting something like that at the end but I decided to be classy stick out tongue
You, classy?
hysterical2

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Eternalfury
What if Batman had one super power. What would you want it to be and why?

If we're trying to go with one that would interfere relatively little with the basic character:

the ability to take away the superpowers of others.

TheMagicPillow
Ability to use Hammer-Space. Imagine how awesome his prep would be if he could bring as many batarangs and young wards as possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.