KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What if Batman had a super power

What if Batman had a super power
Started by: Eternalfury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternalfury
God of Gods

What if Batman had a super power

What if Batman had one super power. What would you want it to be and why?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:17 PM
Eternalfury is currently offline Click here to Send Eternalfury a Private Message Find more posts by Eternalfury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Re: What if Batman had a super power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eternalfury
What if Batman had one super power. What would you want it to be and why?

Photogenic memories, à la Taskmaster

It's the only one that wouldn't bust his character, and the only one that would explain where Bruce found the time to train in so many martial arts.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 06:26 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Re: Re: What if Batman had a super power

Originally posted by Bouboumaster

It's the only one that wouldn't bust his character, and the only one that would explain where Bruce found the time to train in so many martial arts.
I like this n good point!

I've thought for awhile deadpool's power would make Batman perfect for what he does n aims to be. He'd literally be unstoppable n gothams protector forever!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 07:19 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Reality warping

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 07:21 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

You mean being Batman doesn't count as a superpower?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 08:03 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Batman already has a superpower. Two of them, actually. They're called "left leg", and "right leg."

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 08:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

An elevated sense of humility.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 08:32 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Re: Re: Re: What if Batman had a super power

Originally posted by Bouboumaster

this is exactly what I was thinking!

Originally posted by Entity
I like this n good point!

I've thought for awhile deadpool's power would make Batman perfect for what he does n aims to be. He'd literally be unstoppable n gothams protector forever!
An advanced healing factor would be amazing for batman!

My personal selection would be eternal youth. He would never grow old or die from old age but he would still be mortal in every other way possible. He would be the same batman but he could protect gotham forever!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 08:41 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

It would be pretty cool to see an alternate version of Batman with a much-reduced version of Jack Hawksmoor's powers tied specifically to Gotham.

Like, if he could meld with Gotham, listen and feel through it, and remained functionally immortal within it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 09:10 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'd keep him the way that he is, but give him the uncanny ability to invent anything needed to combat a particular threat. basically Forge's ability without the magics.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 09:44 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Stoic
I'd keep him the way that he is, but give him the uncanny ability to invent anything needed to combat a particular threat. basically Forge's ability without the magics.

Can't he already do that?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 10:06 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Better than Forge or anyone save maybe Reed Richards

Maybe

Actually probably better then him too.

BY THE POWER OF BATGOD!!!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 10:42 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

What about Doom?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 10:46 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Hell no.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 12:45 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Endless Mike

Nah not quite the same as Forge can. If Marvel ever decided to flesh out Forge, he would make Iron Man redundant with all of the things that he could come up with.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 01:27 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Existere
It would be pretty cool to see an alternate version of Batman with a much-reduced version of Jack Hawksmoor's powers tied specifically to Gotham.

Like, if he could meld with Gotham, listen and feel through it, and remained functionally immortal within it.

That would be a cool Elseworlds one-shot. Either real powers or a trippy drug induced dream.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 02:01 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Magic of some sort. Let it conflict with his scientific mind.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 04:30 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Batkick......

Oh wait.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 07:48 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The ability to change sexes, let's see more conflict in his life.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 12:01 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I've been trying to sit here and think of a Super Power for Batman that doesn't take away from the Batman character. I would guess one of the main reasons people like him is that he is 'supposed' to be a 'normal' human yet he still manages to be a threat and put his life on the line. I know he's any but normal but the notion is still supposed to be there.

A list of powers I think wouldn't take from that could be:

1) The ability to see glimpses of future crimes
2) The ability to touch a dead body and see their last moments through their eyes.
3) One that was already mentioned was Photogenic memories
4) Enhanced Senses
5) Maybe a weaker version of a Spider Sense to tell him something bad is going to happen.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Apr 18th, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 12:47 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote