Would You Date A Celebrity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mov_crytc
The real question is, would you date a celebrity if you ever had the chance? yes or no? and why...

the ninjak
Yes I would have sex with a celebrity. If that means taking em out on a date? sure.

KingD19
Hell yes. She would definitely look good, and she could give me money.

Bentley
No, my wife would get mad big grin

Stoic
No because even if I were single, there would be too much to put up with. Paparazzi, time spent waiting on her to get back from long shoots, the list of reasons why not far outweigh the list of why you should. Modern day royalty should flock together in my opinion, because at the end of the day, lacking the ability to actually keep up with a celebrity and their crowds would likely make the have nots feel a bit jaded.

AsbestosFlaygon
Why not?
I won't get out of my way for a one-night stand.
You get cool stuff for free.
Paparazzi don't bother me. The celeb I'm dating should be the one more concerned.

Natemerc
I don't care how famous someone is, if we can't connect on a personal level and there's no time spent getting to know one another because of a famed life, I say no thank you kind madam.

Dr Mystery
It would obviously depend on the Celeb, but I wouldn't be against it. Don't forget in showbiz, it's not what you know, it's who you know. You would meet some cool people and get a job for life if the right opportunities came your way. I'm a chef and I'd be cosying up to all the right people if it meant a catering gig on a movie set or TV show, I like to consider the big picture.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by mov_crytc
The real question is, would you date a celebrity if you ever had the chance? yes or no? and why...
Uh do you really have to ask? who wouldnt? roll eyes (sarcastic) unless of course it was someone you really hated like no way in hell would I touch HELLARY Clinton.

siriuswriter
Essay Question : Would I Date a Celebrity :

BEGIN.

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...

sparko
Nope. My other half wouldn't approve.

Major_Lexington
why not.

maham
No. Celebrities are usually full of crap. Obviously, you can't generalize and it depends on the person but celebrities are usually queer people which is why people put them on a high pedestal. They are like things on display, see them but don't touch.

martin99
Depends ??
but who doesn;t want to date a celebrity....
Happy Dance

Ascendancy
Yeah, depends. It's one thing to be known, that I could deal with, but someone like Rhianna with dbags chasing her around and issues of her own or Paris Hilton and the like? Nevah.

There are plenty of gorgeous hollywood b-listers who wouldn't stress you to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.