Thor vs WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor in Armor from Mighty Thor 1-4 (Except this time Thor isn't injured beforehand like he was against the SS):

http://comicscube.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/mighty_thor_04_no_problem_killing_you_on_mars_800.jpg

vs

Worldbreaker Hulk

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78626/1414929-world_breaker_hulk_super.png

No BFR

Fight is in a closed arena, the size of a football field. So flight will be a limited advantage.

Who wins?

Damborgson
If he fights how he fought Surfer he's going to get worked.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Damborgson
If he fights how he fought Surfer he's going to get worked.

Why do you say that?

Damborgson
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Why do you say that?

Trying to in melee with him or only hammer tosses would turn out badly for him in the end.

Gecko4lif
He dive bombed surfer from deep space

Digi
Did WBH really yell "WORLD BREAKER!!!" while roid raging?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Digi
Did WBH really yell "WORLD BREAKER!!!" while roid raging?

Yes. He was fighting skaar in his savage hulk persona. Then Skaar or korg I think called him green scar to which he responded "Green scar....no....WORLD BREAKER"

Digi
Since I obviously don't follow Hulk, mind if I ask a couple more questions?

Was it an obvious upgrade, or did he just Hulk out more than normal? Best feat, etc.?

Mostly I just got curious. This WBH stuff is quite popular. Did it stick around for long, or was it a short-lived thing?

Damborgson
Yeah the change is power was pretty substantial.

World Breaker Hulk's best feat? I guess it'd have to be when him and She Rulk slammed into each other. They broke a planet with the shockwave and killed Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Armchedon (however you spell it), and a bunch of midnless ones. Before the impact he no sold shots from wendigo bi-best and armchedon. Litterally just stood in place and took the hits without moving. Wendigo and Bi-Beast were pretty strong, going toe to toe with savage hulk and Thor respectively.

TheHulk
If he fights how he fought Surfer he's going to get worked. This.

TheHulk

World Breaker Hulk's best feat? I guess it'd have to be when him and She Rulk slammed into each other. They broke a planet with the shockwave and killed Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Armchedon (however you spell it), and a bunch of midnless ones. Before the impact he no sold shots from wendigo bi-best and armchedon. Litterally just stood in place and took the hits without moving. Wendigo and Bi-Beast were pretty strong, going toe to toe with savage hulk and Thor respectively. You Realize you Are Saying It No Better Than Carver....

Digi

World Breaker Hulk's best feat? I guess it'd have to be when him and She Rulk slammed into each other. They broke a planet with the shockwave and killed Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Armchedon (however you spell it), and a bunch of midnless ones. Before the impact he no sold shots from wendigo bi-best and armchedon. Litterally just stood in place and took the hits without moving. Wendigo and Bi-Beast were pretty strong, going toe to toe with savage hulk and Thor respectively.

K, thanks. Sounds like a substantial push, though it also sounds like it didn't add any new powers. What gave him this power?

Originally posted by TheHulk
You Realize you Are Saying It No Better Than Carver....

He's talking about a feat. Turning that into an opinion is different.

PillarofOsiris
K, thanks. Sounds like a substantial push, though it also sounds like it didn't add any new powers. What gave him this power?

I could be wrong, but I believe it's just a higher level of anger that gives him the "worldbreaker" power. It's basically just a madder, stronger Hulk. But this Hulk has also been drained down to human form by Tony Stark's satellites at the end of the WWH story arc, and has also died from the destruction of a planet as well, and later brought back to life thanks to a "wish". So IMO he's extremely overrated. While he is very power, he's not trans-herald, like some people claim.

Damborgson

He's talking about a feat. Turning that into an opinion is different.

Np. Yeah hes still got the same powers he is just stronger more durable heals aster all that.

Well the first appearance of WB hulk was at the end od World war hulk. His rage was spiked even more after hearing he had been lied to and betrayed about the causes of the true destruction of the planet sakaar. He then started glowing green and causing the continent to shake with his steps. I guess the power up just came from him going off the deep end with anger issues.

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
You Realize you Are Saying It No Better Than Carver.... you act like you can even compare yourself to Carver. You are a poormans starscream on a good day.

TheHulk
I could be wrong, but I believe it's just a higher level of anger that gives him the "worldbreaker" power. It's basically just a madder, stronger Hulk. But this Hulk has also been drained down to human form by Tony Stark's satellites at the end of the WWH story arc, and has also died from the destruction of a planet as well, and later brought back to life thanks to a "wish". So IMO he's extremely overrated. While he is very power, he's not trans-herald, like some people claim. facepalm Again With This Sh*t.....

TheHulk
you act like you can even compare yourself to Carver. You are a poormans starscream on a good day. Tsk Tsk....I Don't Know What Do You Have Against Me? I Wish We Can Just Be At Peace Now....

Digi
Thanks for the info guys.

I could be wrong, but I believe it's just a higher level of anger that gives him the "worldbreaker" power. It's basically just a madder, stronger Hulk. But this Hulk has also been drained down to human form by Tony Stark's satellites at the end of the WWH story arc, and has also died from the destruction of a planet as well, and later brought back to life thanks to a "wish". So IMO he's extremely overrated. While he is very power, he's not trans-herald, like some people claim.

Well, destroying planets certainly doesn't instantly qualify someone for Trans. status. Plenty of heralds have actually wrecked planets, even with residual energy output (I'm thinking of Surfer, for example). It sounds too brief to really say for sure though. I don't doubt Hulk could brawl with and wreck some Trans. characters, especially this version, but that's not really the issue.

Hulk's Achilles has always been his one-dimensional powers. At least on the forums, where we don't automatically assume a brawl when the opponent has other options. It sounds like in a comic, Thor would get wrecked by this Hulk. Here on the forums where he could conceivably stay at range and pick his shots with Mjolnir and/or lightning, it becomes more of a subjective game.

PillarofOsiris
It sounds like in a comic, Thor would get wrecked by this Hulk. Here on the forums where he could conceivably stay at range and pick his shots with Mjolnir and/or lightning, it becomes more of a subjective game.

I'd completely agree with this.

PillarofOsiris
although in this battle, Thor has that astro armor, which, even having read the comic with it, it's not entirely clear how much more powerful it makes him. Especially since he was previously injured the entire time he was wearing it.

Stoic

You should stop saying that the Hulk died. Without 100% evidence to back this opinion you're essentially lying. Nowhere on panel did it actually show the Hulk, Betty or, Umar dying. It however showed all of the rest die (Arm'Cheddon, Bi-Beast, Wendigo, Fin Fang Foom, The Mindless Ones, and the multitude of cursed Demons). Placing too much stock into his death is a fallacy.

h1a8

Basically it was revealed in the comic that already he had the power (at least since the beginning of WWH) and he never used it because he always held back out of fear of killing innocents.

What made him decide to release the power was a wishing well.
He wished that he can relive the same moment over and over in the dark dimension. This allowed him to release himself willingly and 100% and become World Breaker and kill without remorse (since everyone will be brought back to life again).

Betty wished to become as powerful as Hulk. So when they collided in the air they were physical equals.

Now most here say that it was 100% of the kinetic energy of them colliding that disintegrated (yes) Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Fing Fang Foom, and a bunch of mindless ones while destroying the planet they were on. If this is the case then that makes WBH astronomically stronger than Savage Hulk. That is because him and Betty disintegrated MANY near equals from hundreds of yards away without even touching them while using only pure strength.

I (and maybe a few others) say that Hulk had some help with the gamma energies that was protruding from him and Betty in the disintegration of the others and the destruction of the planet. In other scene, before the final scene, it was shown that WBH was doing great damage to his surrounding just by him standing there and allowing the energies coming from him (mostly from his eyes) to do the damage. So when Betty and him collided not only did it convert great kinetic energy to both heat and shockwave energy but it released more of the gamma energies that was pouring from them right before they collided.

Now I can be wrong (only Pak knows the answer whether the gamma energies did a substantial part of the work). But if I'm not then either way WBH is still astronomically more powerful than your average Savage Hulk. From afar, he thunderclaped Fing Fang Foom (weighs several tons) a good distance away into Umar's indestructible barrier, cracking it. Umar is Dormannu's sister and equal, which they are seemingly omnipotent in their own realms.

To be honest, I'm super surprised you didn't close this thread due to spite. Not only did physical equals of average Savage Hulk couldn't phase him when they hit him in the face multiple times (we was seemingly invincible to ALL) but him and Betty freaking disintegrated them WITHOUT even touching them from hundreds of yards away.

Digi
Originally posted by h1a8
Basically it was revealed in the comic that already he had the power (at least since the beginning of WWH) and he never used it because he always held back out of fear of killing innocents.

What made him decide to release the power was a wishing well.
He wished that he can relive the same moment over and over in the dark dimension. This allowed him to release himself willingly and 100% and become World Breaker and kill without remorse (since everyone will be brought back to life again).

Betty wished to become as powerful as Hulk. So when they collided in the air they were physical equals.

Now most here say that it was 100% of the kinetic energy of them colliding that disintegrated (yes) Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Fing Fang Foom, and a bunch of mindless ones while destroying the planet they were on. If this is the case then that makes WBH astronomically stronger than Savage Hulk. That is because him and Betty disintegrated MANY near equals from hundreds of yards away without even touching them while using only pure strength.

I (and maybe a few others) say that Hulk had some help with the gamma energies that was protruding from him and Betty in the disintegration of the others and the destruction of the planet. In other scene, before the final scene, it was shown that WBH was doing great damage to his surrounding just by him standing there and allowing the energies coming from him (mostly from his eyes) to do the damage. So when Betty and him collided not only did it convert great kinetic energy to both heat and shockwave energy but it released more of the gamma energies that was pouring from them right before they collided.

Now I can be wrong (only Pak knows the answer whether the gamma energies did a substantial part of the work). But if I'm not then either way WBH is still astronomically more powerful than your average Savage Hulk. From afar, he thunderclaped Fing Fang Foom (weighs several tons) a good distance away into Umar's indestructible barrier, cracking it. Umar is Dormannu's sister and equal, which they are seemingly omnipotent in their own realms.

To be honest, I'm super surprised you didn't close this thread due to spite. Not only did physical equals of average Savage Hulk couldn't phase him when they hit him in the face multiple times (we was seemingly invincible to ALL) but him and Betty freaking disintegrated them WITHOUT even touching them from hundreds of yards away.

Spite's a tricky line. Thor can absorb almost anything when he puts his mind to it. Sounds like he'd lose based on this description, but he wouldn't get gamma ray t-clapped into oblivion.

I'm also not really asking for this thread. I don't really care who wins. I was just curious because of all the WBH hype.

I'm also aware of who Umar, Fin Fang Foom, and Dormammu are, but thanks for the full details.

PillarofOsiris
There is no way this is spite.

iceman24567
Spite's a tricky line. Thor can absorb almost anything when he puts his mind to it. Sounds like he'd lose based on this description, but he wouldn't get gamma ray t-clapped into oblivion.

I'm also not really asking for this thread. I don't really care who wins. I was just curious because of all the WBH hype.

I'm also aware of who Umar, Fin Fang Foom, and Dormammu are, but thanks for the full details.
Its anything but spite. Recent Thors feats are solid. Thor has more than enough power to kill Hulk. Lulz at gamma killing him he can redirect or absorb it. Hulks best bet is to punch Thor to death while he's willing to melee.

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy blows himself up and dies. Thor survives the blast with Mjolnir.

PillarofOsiris
If Thor decided to fight somewhat intelligently, he'd do what Tony's satellites did to WB Hulk....just drain him. The Hulk has a long history of having his gamma radiation drained (SS anyone?) and Thor has shown to be able to drain more powerful characters than this. Plus, this Thor is amped to some unknown degree as well.

If you think this is spite, clearly you don't know what spite is.

h1a8
If Thor decided to fight somewhat intelligently, he'd do what Tony's satellites did to WB Hulk....just drain him. The Hulk has a long history of having his gamma radiation drained (SS anyone?) and Thor has shown to be able to drain more powerful characters than this. Plus, this Thor is amped to some unknown degree as well.

If you think this is spite, clearly you don't know what spite is.

Not only will Thor not even affect WBH in the slightest but WBH can kill Thor with his pinky finger without even trying.

How is this not spite? How is Thor going to survive 1 minute against him?

PillarofOsiris
Not only will Thor not even affect WBH in the slightest but WBH can kill Thor with his pinky finger without even trying.

Besides the energy draining angle which I mentioned earlier, I've seen nothing to suggest to me that he's killing Thor with his pinky finger without even trying. Thor has fought the Asgardian Destroyer, Superman, and Thanos, all of whom have demonstrated superior strength feats to WBH, and none of them killed Thor without even trying. WBH shaking the eastern seaboard of one continent on a single planet doesn't quite match moving a planet the size of Jupiter, lifting infinite weight, fast-balling a black hole, etc. And Thor stood up to Superman for a while.

Also, again, this Thor is also amped. That suit allowed him to stalemate the SS WHILE INJURED. The SS is beating WBH 10/10, I don't care what anyone says.

Damborgson

There is no amount of faceplam that I could use to do justice to this post. But I will try.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cO0IpLClLOQ/TG3R2nv5aJI/AAAAAAAABw0/Gx4twEFTsao/s1600/Facepalm.jpg

Damborgson

Also, again, this Thor is also amped. That suit allowed him to stalemate the SS WHILE INJURED. The SS is beating WBH 10/10, I don't care what anyone says.

No amp was ever mentioned from the suit though. At best it provided minor protection in my opinion.

PillarofOsiris
No amp was ever mentioned from the suit though. At best it provided minor protection in my opinion.

That's possible. I earlier said its unknown how the suit affected him. Even if it did amp him a little, the amp was offset by the injury IMO.

Damborgson
That's possible. I earlier said its unknown how the suit affected him. Even if it did amp him a little, the amp was offset by the injury IMO.

yeah pretty much.

I would have actually preferred to see Thor fight surfer in his standard look. The space suit didn't seem very cool to me.

Gecko4lif

Most stupid thing ive heard all day

psycho gundam
I could be wrong, but I believe it's just a higher level of anger that gives him the "worldbreaker" power. It's basically just a madder, stronger Hulk. But this Hulk has also been drained down to human form by Tony Stark's satellites at the end of the WWH story arc, and has also died from the destruction of a planet as well, and later brought back to life thanks to a "wish". So IMO he's extremely overrated. While he is very power, he's not trans-herald, like some people claim. this is wrong btw

h1a8
Besides the energy draining angle which I mentioned earlier, I've seen nothing to suggest to me that he's killing Thor with his pinky finger without even trying. Thor has fought the Asgardian Destroyer, Superman, and Thanos, all of whom have demonstrated superior strength feats to WBH, and none of them killed Thor without even trying. WBH shaking the eastern seaboard of one continent on a single planet doesn't quite match moving a planet the size of Jupiter, lifting infinite weight, fast-balling a black, etc. And Thor stood up to Superman for a while.

Also, again, this Thor is also amped. That suit allowed him to stalemate the SS WHILE INJURED. The SS is beating WBH 10/10, I don't care what anyone says. Thor TRYING to drain Hulk is against his character. He won't even try it here. He will simply try to use lightning, hammer throws, and melee against Hulk as he always done.

Can Savage Hulk hurt Thor badly with his blows?
If so, then how do you go from using pure strength and disintegrating near equals WITHOUT touching them to not being able to kill someone with your pinky without trying? Think about it.

Only Superman has demonstrated arguable greater strength feats than WBH. But that's irrelevant to what happens in a comic. A character with an awesome strength feat doesn't mean that character is using the SAME strength in a scene of a comic. Although Gladiator busted a planet with a few blows doesn't mean when he hit Thing he was using the same force. Also, Superman isn't hitting Thor with planetary blows in a comic.

Remember he destroyed a planet and disintegrated many durable characters without touching it or them. Naija posted scans of mindless ones being so powerful that they were able to survive and work inside neutron stars, take full blasts from classic strange without harm, takes full blasts from Nova, etc.

And lay off the faulty ABC logic. Just because Rock can beat Scissors and Scissors can beat Paper doesn't mean Rock could beat Paper. And stop lowballing WBH about the eastern seaboard. It was made extremely clear in HOTM that Hulk was greatly holding back all the time (even in WWH). When the OP suggested WBH he was referring to HOTM as seen in the picture in the OP.

In conclusion, here are the things you need to argue and then you would see this as clear spite.

1. How would Thor even affect WBH in the slightest fighting Hulk in character?
2. How would Thor not be one-shot killed (or koed) from just a simple punch from WBH?

h1a8
There is no amount of faceplam that I could use to do justice to this post. But I will try.

Hulk survived a force that not only destroyed a planet but also disintegrated countless mindless ones along with beings that can match an average Savage Hulk
WITHOUT freaking touching them. Multiple punches didn't even manage to move his head a millimeter.

I don't see Thor's lightning, hammer strikes, or energy blasts disintegrating Savage Hulk without freaking touching him. Thor must provide a force even greater than that since WBH survived it pretty well.

And you of all people know that Savage Hulk has the necessary strength to really hurt Thor badly. So what will a being astronomically stronger do with one blow?

Damborgson
Hulk survived a force that not only destroyed a planet but also disintegrated countless mindless ones along with beings that can match an average Savage Hulk
WITHOUT freaking touching them. Multiple punches didn't even manage to move his head a millimeter.

I don't see Thor's lightning, hammer strikes, or energy blasts disintegrating Savage Hulk without freaking touching him. Thor must provide a force even greater than that since WBH survived it pretty well.

And you of all people know that Savage Hulk has the necessary strength to really hurt Thor badly. So what will a being astronomically stronger do with one blow?

WITH HELP. It was a shared feat and despite it being awesome doesn't give Hulk the clear cut win.

I don't see the Hulk waving his hands at Thor distergrating him either which since it was a shared feat is what he'd have to do to kill him without touching. Thor isn't being killed by a thunderclap. He's taken much worse and he can block it.

Only if Thor allows him to. If Thor doesn't want to, the Hulk will not touch him. And even if it did get up close and personal, Thor's history suggest that he isn't being take down with one hit. Much less one pinky or whatever nonsense you are saying.

Naija boy
If they both fight in character Hulk stomps.

JayDaDon
Thor's no idiot though. He usually fights to normal hulk's level. He would probably be a lot more cautious of a Hulk he knew was amped to such a wild extreme. He did BFR NuL hulk for example.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Thor's no idiot though. He usually fights to normal hulk's level. He would probably be a lot more cautious of a Hulk he knew was amped to such a wild extreme. He did BFR NuL hulk for example.

thumb up

Digi
Ranged gamma soak + lightning + Godblast = a fighting chance against any Hulk.

Naija boy
^ thats if he uses those abilities to their utmost extent (godblast he probably wont even bring out). Not very likely while in character.

PillarofOsiris
Like Digi said earlier. In a comic book, Hulk should win this. In a forum fight, it could go either way. It completely depends on how Thor fights.

Digi
Originally posted by Naija boy
^ thats if he uses those abilities to their utmost extent (godblast he probably wont even bring out). Not very likely while in character.

This:

Like Digi said earlier. In a comic book, Hulk should win this. In a forum fight, it could go either way. It completely depends on how Thor fights.

h1a8
WITH HELP. It was a shared feat and despite it being awesome doesn't give Hulk the clear cut win.
Doesn't matter if it was with help, Hulk still survived an astronomical amount more that got disintegrated the others even experience. Thus Thor is not affecting him in character. No Hulk puts his hands on Thor and it is over. Thor is a bloody pulp stain. A CIS off Thor is a different fight. This is not a CIS off fight.

Trust me, if Savage Hulk can bloody Thor with his strength then what you think someone who is astronomically stronger can do?

But know this, Thor can't affect WBH here at all.

A CIS off Thor can possibly take it if he BFR him. But know that even a CIS off Thor won't affect Hulk (even with a godblast) and will make it a stalemate at best (if Thor stays far away). Also, gamma draining is not going to work because WBH has an endless supply and can Thunderclap Thor to hell.

PillarofOsiris

So a guy who has affected Surtur, Glory, the Chaos King, Zeus, Mephisto, Onslaught, Galactus, and many others can't affect the Hulk??? Really??

I hope you're joking, or just trolling.

JakeTheBank
lol oh, that h1.

Damborgson
Doesn't matter if it was with help, Hulk still survived an astronomical amount more that got disintegrated the others even experience. Thus Thor is not affecting him in character. No Hulk puts his hands on Thor and it is over. Thor is a bloody pulp stain. A CIS off Thor is a different fight. This is not a CIS off fight.

Trust me, if Savage Hulk can bloody Thor with his strength then what you think someone who is astronomically stronger can do?

What? laughing out loud You must be on something. Hulk surviving the force is just dandy. Hulk isn't able to reproduce the feat which is the point and turns the one I responded to by your part invalid.

Why can Thor not affect Hulk in character when he's affected stronger opponents in character? Think H1.

That's based on nothing and a nuh-uh argument.

I'm glad you can read the thread op? Thor doesn't need OP to say CIS off for him to put up a fight. Thor's a warrior, not a retard, he'll know not to let it get to close or he'll begin to lose.

Well if Thor can shatter celestial armor, then what do you think will happen to the hulk's skull which is astronomically less durable?
But know this, I suspect you eat paint.

Damborgson
So a guy who has affected Surtur, Glory, the Chaos King, Zeus, Mephisto, Onslaught, Galactus, and many others can't affect the Hulk??? Really??

No he's serious. Unfortunately.

JakeTheBank

laughing out loud

Stoic
Energy drain like what Surfer, Arm'Cheddon, and Rulk did to the Savage Hulk is likely off of the table. WB Hulk was able to consciously tap into the extra-dimensional power source that gave him his power.

For Example
Arm'Cheddon was able to drain the Silver Surfer, Rulk was able to drain the Surfer, Thor, Savage Hulk, Watcher, and just about anyone else that he came into contact with. Rulk even removed the Savage Hulk from existence by draining off all of the gamma rays within Banner reducing him to his human form, which happened well before he ever fought Omegex the catalyst of his depowerment. He was not able to do this in their final conflict. Arm'Cheddon also attempted to drain the WB Hulk, and was unable to do so. Myth busted moving on hopefully.

Using the brains that God has given us all, it would be obvious that the Silver Surfer, and Thor would be defeated by WB Hulk, as neither of them would be able to do anything against the Hulk up close, and they would have to end it before ever being within striking distance. Thor time and again has failed to get rid of the Hulk, although he does have the ability to do so. BFR is his only option. Up close he would not win with hammer,or lighting strikes when he could not do away with the merged Hulk who happened to lose to Trauma, Arm'Cheddon's son. The Godblast is suspect as well, as it does not have a 100% for sure hit percentile, it after all is hurled in uni-cast fashion which can be avoided by a character as fast as the Hulk.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Stoic
Energy drain like what Surfer, Arm'Cheddon, and Rulk did to the Savage Hulk is likely off of the table.

You must have missed WWH #5

Stoic
You must have missed WWH #5

I never missed part 5. What you seem to forget was the Hulk/Banner was trying to be controlled, and aided the tech in his own reduction of power. What did he say at the end? Please somebody stop me. He was so over the top that his own attempts to put on the breaks failed, and the tech added to his own will was what placed him that position. That's if we want to go by what was written. So tell me, should we go by context or imagination? WB Hulk conscioulsy willed himself to tap into the extradimenal power source that gave him his powers, unlike Savage Hulk, and all of the other incarnations of the character.

PillarofOsiris
I never missed part 5. What you seem to forget was the Hulk/Banner was trying to be controlled, and aided the tech in his own reduction of power. What did he say at the end? Please somebody stop me. He was so over the top that his own attempts to put on the breaks failed, and the tech added to his own will was what placed him that position. That's if we want to go by what was written. So tell me, should we go by context or imagination?

I can understand that argument if he had shields or something that he had to put down to get drained. But how do u let yourself get drained? Either u can be drained, or u can't. If the satellites tried to drain, say the Martian Manhunter, or Sersi, could they? Even if they WANTED to let them?

Stoic
I can understand that argument if he had shields or something that he had to put down to get drained. But how do u let yourself get drained? Either u can be drained, or u can't. If the satellites tried to drain, say the Martian Manhunter, or Sersi, could they? Even if they WANTED to let them?

He consciously willed himself to continue to tap into the power source, the beam would have only slowed the amount that he was taking in per second, but not stop him from consciously tapping into it. You see the difference? Banner simply stopped tapping, and the tech did the rest. You would have a solid case if he did not say "Please somebody stop me".

Stoic

Neither Sersi, or J'onn is powered by an endless extra-dimensional power source. The hulk has been written to resemble the same weapons that Quasar's bands are written. He taps from the Quantum Zone, and the Hulk taps from a similar zone, I guess you would call it the gamma force. Gamma rays as we know are universal. All stars emit them, sooo.... Yeah this is why he has no limit to his strength, and/or has never reached those limits.

JayDaDon

http://gifsoup.com/view/219742/laugh-bay-life-o.gif

h1a8

This is WBH from HOTM not HULK. Watch your tone Mr! mad
Nothing shown was able to harm WBH at the end of the arc.

Are saying that Thor can affect WBH even though beings on par with savage Hulk couldn't phase him in the slightest? Is Thor astronomically more powerful than Savage Hulk is what you are saying?

And are you saying that Thor can affect someone when the brunt of a force, that without touching them, disintegrated countless beings who ALL have the durability of an average Savage Hulk and destroyed a planet also didn't harm him?

How many times more force did WBH experience colliding with Betty than all the ones who were disintegrated felt? Clearly more than a million more times.
Can Thor disintegrate just one of those characters with an attack? Can Thor disintegrate ALL of those characters with an attack? Can Thor attack with the power 1 million times greater than an attack that can disintegrate ALL those characters?

You are the one trolling son. Show me an attack made by Thor that is well beyond the power and energy what Hulk survived when he collided with Betty and then we can talk.

JakeTheBank

Are saying that Thor can affect WBH even though beings on par with savage Hulk couldn't phase him in the slightest? Is Thor astronomically more powerful than Savage Hulk is what you are saying?

And are you saying that Thor can affect someone when the brunt of a force, that without touching them, disintegrated countless beings who ALL have the durability of an average Savage Hulk and destroyed a planet also didn't harm him?

How many times more force did WBH experience colliding with Betty than all the ones who were disintegrated felt? Clearly more than a million more times.
Can Thor disintegrate just one of those characters with an attack? Can Thor disintegrate ALL of those characters with an attack? Can Thor attack with the power 1 million times greater than an attack that can disintegrate ALL those characters?

You are the one trolling son. Show me an attack made by Thor that is well beyond the power and energy what Hulk survived when he collided with Betty and then we can talk.

So, essentially, what you're saying here is that HoTM Hulk is beyond the beings whom Thor has effected before which include skyfathers and beyond?

Gecko4lif
I had no idea H1 was retarded.

Shows how much I pay attention.

h1a8
What? laughing out loud You must be on something. Hulk surviving the force is just dandy. Hulk isn't able to reproduce the feat which is the point and turns the one I responded to by your part invalid.

Why can Thor not affect Hulk in character when he's affected stronger opponents in character? Think H1. That's not a valid argument. Why can't an exploding gas station affect Black Adam when it has affected Superman?
Also it's invalid because you failed to prove that those who you are referring to are indeed greater than WBH's durability when Thor affected them.

Because if your argument is valid then it forces a contradiction. It gives Thor over 1 million times the power to disintegrate countless beings (even beings that can withstand the heat and pressure of being inside neutrons stars without being harmed in any way).

Hulk was either more durable than the Celestial or what Thor did was PIS? I can prove both. Watch.
Premises
1. Odin with all his power can't affect a Celestial.
2. Odin is astronomically more powerful than Thor.
3. Thor affected a Celestial
Conclusion Thor is more powerful than Odin.
Contradiction!

Premises
1. Thor with Mjolnir has the power to crack a Celestials shell.
2. Destroyer sliced through Mjolnir with a blast
3. Thor destroyed Mjolnir hitting Bor
4. A Celestial is more powerful than the Destroyer and Bor
Conclusion=Destroyer or Bor is more powerful than a Celestial.
Contradiction.

The Sorrow
Thor more often than not takes on/defeats skyfather-level characters through plot.
Savage Hulk has grown from being Thor's equal in strength (70s/80s) to Thor outright admitting Hulk is stronger (Hulk annual 2001) to being overwhelmed physically (Let The Battle Begin). Merged Hulk was at base comparable to Thor and could increase from there, WWH was clearly stronger than Thor while WBH completely outclasses him.

WBH showings were consistantly high, even his "average" ones, Thor has been KO'ed a lot the last few years and against beings far weaker than WBH. He would literally need to use his powerset to it's fullest to have a chance at winning here but this isn't a powerset v powerset debate. WBH stomps.

Stoic
That's not a valid argument. Why can't an exploding gas station affect Black Adam when it has affected Superman?
Also it's invalid because you failed to prove that those who you are referring to are indeed greater than WBH's durability when Thor affected them.

Because if your argument is valid then it forces a contradiction. It gives Thor over 1 million times the power to disintegrate countless beings (even beings that can withstand the heat and pressure of being inside neutrons stars without being harmed in any way).

Hulk was either more durable than the Celestial or what Thor did was PIS? I can prove both. Watch.
Premises
Contradiction!

Premises
Contradiction.

Listen you're only digging a hole for yourself, no offense. Thor has had some very impressive showings which were brought up, and those showings if carefully examined outshined characters that were clearly above his average station.

Thor that fought the Surfer would lose to WB Hulk based on the showing itself, but has showings that are in the same ballpark with WB Hulk, or even better.

However, recently Thor's showings against Tutinax, the ersatz Zodiac ripoffs, and others, have made him shine like a tarnished and oxidized silver necklace. The Thor that recently took it to the Surfer in that armor would lose badly to WB Hulk in my opinion because he would always go for the brawl, and the Hulk would always oblige him, by getting up in his face as usual. Thor would need to soul destroy (may not work on him), bfr (sure bet), or hit him with a G-blast (may not hit due to a dodge) to win this.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

So, essentially, what you're saying here is that HoTM Hulk is beyond the beings whom Thor has effected before which include skyfathers and beyond?

You mean in durability.

Either that or we reach a contradiction, including one's where Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin.

Also know that in comics, character's durability and power levels fluctuate from story to story. A character shown to resist a planet destroying attack was also shown to be hurt by far less. Use common sense.

JakeTheBank
For the record, I have no issues with people thinking Hulk wins if Thor fights in character (which he probably would).

But, and I mean this with all due respect, only a complete idiot who knows nothing about Thor would believe that Thor, in no way, shape or form, could ever hope to harm WBH at all.

h1a8
Listen you're only digging a hole for yourself, no offense. Thor has had some very impressive showings which were brought up, and those showings if carefully examined outshined characters that were clearly above his average station.

Thor that fought the Surfer would lose to WB Hulk based on the showing itself, but has showings that are in the same ballpark with WB Hulk, or even better.

However, recently Thor's showings against Tutinax, the ersatz Zodiac ripoffs, and others, have made him shine like a tarnished and oxidized silver necklace. The Thor that recently took it to the Surfer in that armor would lose badly to WB Hulk in my opinion because he would always go for the brawl, and the Hulk would always oblige him, by getting up in his face as usual. Thor would need to soul destroy (may not work on him), bfr (sure bet), or hit him with a G-blast (may not hit due to a dodge) to win this.

Not really. Thor has never shown the power output that's over 1 million times that of disintegrating countless uber beings while destroying a planet also.
Him affecting certain beings is an invalid argument because either Thor affected them with less power (It was low showings for them) or it was PIS (making Thor more powerful than Odin or worst).

JakeTheBank
You mean in durability.

Either that or we reach a contradiction, including one's where Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin.

Also know that in comics, character's durability and power levels fluctuate from story to story. A character shown to resist a planet destroying attack was also shown to be hurt by far less. Use common sense.

So, Thor can't hurt WBH iyo, in spite of him being able to harm people further out of his weight class than WBH is.

Can King Thor hurt him? Odin? Rune King Thor?

h1a8
For the record, I have no issues with people thinking Hulk wins if Thor fights in character (which he probably would).

But, and I mean this with all due respect, only a complete idiot who knows nothing about Thor would believe that Thor, in no way, shape or form, could ever hope to harm WBH at all.

Only someone with above intelligence can know what it takes to harm WBH and then know that Thor can't achieve it.

Your mistake is that you don't know the force that WBH withstood when he collided with Betty. You are probably thinking it was just the force to destroy a planet.

JakeTheBank
Not really. Thor has never shown the power output that's over 1 million times that of disintegrating countless uber beings while destroying a planet also.
Him affecting certain beings is an invalid argument because either Thor affected them with less power (It was low showings for them) or it was PIS (making Thor more powerful than Odin or worst).

So, basically, you're just going to ignore Thor's high end feats because you don't like them?

lol classic.

h1a8
So, Thor can't hurt WBH iyo, in spite of him being able to harm people further out of his weight class than WBH is.

Can King Thor hurt him? Odin? Rune King Thor?

Again, character's durability fluctuate from comic to comic. Otherwise we would get contradictions, such as Thor being more powerful than Odin. You can't deny this.

Also durability doesn't equal power output.
Your argument is invalid.

Oh, solely based off the force that WBH withstood from colliding with Betty then not even King Thor, Odin, or Rune King Thor harm him directly.

If you disagree then you must have proof of those characters having a power output greater than what WBH experienced. If so then give it. I'm all ears.

JakeTheBank
Again, character's durability fluctuate from comic to comic. Otherwise we would get contradictions, such as Thor being more powerful than Odin. You can't deny this.

Also durability doesn't equal power output.
Your argument is invalid.

Oh, solely based off the force that WBH withstood from colliding with Betty then not even King Thor, Odin, or Rune King Thor harm him directly.

If you disagree then you must have proof of those characters having a power output greater than what WBH experienced. If so then give it. I'm all ears.

no expression

How does it feel to instantly destroy any credibility you may have had on the forum?

Gecko4lif
no expression

How does it feel to instantly destroy any credibility you may have had on the forum?
That was beautiful.

Ive never seen a man commit suicide so brutally with absolute confidence he will survive.

The Sorrow
no expression

laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
I still can't fathom that post.

NemeBro
Oh, solely based off the force that WBH withstood from colliding with Betty then not even King Thor, Odin, or Rune King Thor harm him directly. Holy shit. haermm

PillarofOsiris

WTF? Just when I thought I had heard it all on this site. This is better than the kid who said if Hulk was erased from reality he could punch his way back into reality.

psycho gundam
Hulk isn't able to reproduce the feat which is the point and turns the one I responded to by your part invalid. i don't see how this is sensible

1) since the feat wasn't quantified, for all you know that initial impact between hulk and red she-hulk could have been a lot more than it takes to completely destroy a planet, which it undeniably was as the planet itself wasn't even directly struck and a lot of force was sent towards space and not directly say, to character x's chest/face

2) i for one don't believe a blow that powerful even scaled to a 3rd is something thor wants to take on the chin, especially thor as of late, and then it goes backwards since if you're inclined to say it was a shared feat and something hulk cannot replicate, then hulk is able to shrug off a blow that powerful and not slow down in the slightest. a fist fight with that is silly to say the least

iceman24567
h1 logic ftw!

Damborgson
That's not a valid argument. Why can't an exploding gas station affect Black Adam when it has affected Superman?

Premises
Contradiction!

Premises
Contradiction.

What does that have to do with anything at all in any way shape or form?

So Hulk has better durability then skyfathers or abstracts? K.

ah exactly 1 million? Nice calculation.

Of course Thor's high feats are PIS. Heaven forbid Hulk's be though.

At least I know now that you are saying Hulk > Celestial durability.

H1 as fun as this is....stop.

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i don't see how this is sensible

1) since the feat wasn't quantified, for all you know that initial impact between hulk and red she-hulk could have been a lot more than it takes to completely destroy a planet, which it undeniably was as the planet itself wasn't even directly struck and a lot of force was sent towards space and not directly say, to character x's chest/face

2) i for one don't believe a blow that powerful even scaled to a 3rd is something thor wants to take on the chin, especially thor as of late, and then it goes backwards since if you're inclined to say it was a shared feat and something hulk cannot replicate, then hulk is able to shrug off a blow that powerful and not slow down in the slightest. a fist fight with that is silly to say the least

You don't think it's sensible to say that the Hulk can't kill Thor without touching him?

Of course if the Hulk hits the planet directly he's going to destroy it.
I don't see what you're arguing to be honest. My vote already went to the Hulk if it goes into a melee. I've never denied Hulk has planet busting power and I know just how crazy that feat was. That said, it wasn't his alone. And it doesn't get to be attributed to him as if it were. Is it still amazing? yes. Does it mean Hulk can thump his chest and Kill Thor or horribly injure him like H1 seems to try to be saying? No. No lol.

If Thor fight the Hulk as if he were still savage Hulk he's going to get worked. But Thor isn't know for his lack of durability and his history has more than enough to back it up. The recent list of low showings that have been going his way have not changed that in my opinion.

Damborgson

My suspicion confirmed. You do eat paint.

psycho gundam
You don't think it's sensible to say that the Hulk can't kill Thor without touching him?

I don't see what you're arguing to be honest. My vote already went to the Hulk if it goes into a melee. I've never denied Hulk has planet busting power and I know just how crazy that feat was. That said, it wasn't his alone. And it doesn't get to be attributed to him as if it were. Is it still amazing? yes. Does it mean Hulk can thump his chest and Kill Thor or horribly injure him like H1 seems to try to be saying? No. No lol.

If Thor fight the Hulk as if he were still savage Hulk he's going to get worked. But Thor isn't know for his lack of durability and his history has more than enough to back it up. The recent list of low showings that have been going his way have not changed that in my opinion. nobody is saying anything about killing thor, knocking him out though.....

Damborgson
nobody is saying anything about killing thor, knocking him out though.....

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3nffvilOt1qdd8wro1_500.gif

biensalsa
I will ask the OP before I give a vote.

Can Thor use Warrior Madness?

psycho gundam
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3nffvilOt1qdd8wro1_500.gif problem?

Damborgson
problem?

Depends.

PillarofOsiris

I REALLY hope he doesn't really mean Hulk has better durability than a Celestial. But at this point I'm not so sure. Carver is starting to get a run for his money.

h1a8
no expression

How does it feel to instantly destroy any credibility you may have had on the forum? I didn't destroy ANY credibility. You can't deny that durability and power output fluctuates in comics, otherwise there is no such thing as high and low showings. If you really think that Thor affecting anyone on the list PROVES that he exerted a force greater than what WBH felt when he collided then you are a fool.

Durability in comics fluctuates. We have both low and high showings. If one showing has a Celestial not being affected by a Odin blast and another has one where Thor affected it with a blast then we must accept that the later was a low showing for the Celestial and NOT that Thor is greater than his father in which Thor was exerting a force beyond planet destroying.

The argument that since Thor has affected X characters means that he can affect WBH is faulty. It leads to stupid contradictions, such as a gas station can affect anyone of Superman's durability or that Thor is beyond his father in power output.

If Thor fight the Hulk as if he were still savage Hulk he's going to get worked. But Thor isn't know for his lack of durability and his history has more than enough to back it up. The recent list of low showings that have been going his way have not changed that in my opinion.

I never implied that WBH can kill or even harm Thor without touching him. I said he can harm him with a pinky (through physical hitting). The feat proves that he was well beyond 1 million times that of an average Savage Hulk.

The feat proves not only strength but WBH's durability, but more so the durability. It being a shared feat doesn't take away from WBH's durability of the feat, just the strength of the feat (which is the only thing shared).

h1a8
I REALLY hope he doesn't really mean Hulk has better durability than a Celestial. But at this point I'm not so sure. Carver is starting to get a run for his money.

Do you think Thor should be allowed to affect one when his father can't? Do you now see that there is a such thing as a low showing (Celestials being affected by Thor). So the argument that Thor affected X means that he can affect Y is faulty when it leads to a contradiction. Otherwise, a gas station can affect anyone with Superman level durability.

-Pr-
I didn't destroy ANY credibility.

You sorta did...

JakeTheBank
I didn't destroy ANY credibility.

Yes, actually, yes, you did.

Saying Thor bereft of amps or whatnot can't feasibly harm WBH at all is pretty ri-goddamn-diculous. You took it a step further and claimed that King Thor, Odin, and Rune King Thor can't harm directly. That statement, which you're quite apparently very serious about, obliterates the credibility you may have had by those who appreciated your hyper-realistic/numbers game when it comes to these threads.

King Thor slags Adamantium, burns through Cap's shield, and is able to one shot behead the Destroyer Armor animated by a being who is incredibly fortified against godly attacks and essences...but he can't directly harm WBH?

Odin's power at its peak is enough to reignite dead stars, destroy galaxies, and shake the multiverse...yet he can't directly harm WBH?

Rune King Thor, who surpassed Odin in both knowledge and power, and easily disposed of two skyfather beings with no effort whatsoever and a complete level of mastery of the Rune Magic and Odin Force alike and is likely Elder God in status and power...can't directly harm WBH?

Not even Carver would go that far as he has the common sense to realize, albeit begrudgingly, that these characters would kick Hulk's shit in with various degrees of ease. Most of the reasonable Hulk fans and even some of his fanboys on KMC will also agree that while WBH was impressive - which he totally was - he's not no-selling the kind of power level we're talking about now.

I'm undecided if you're just a pretty masterful troll or if you really don't comprehend the comics you claim to read.

Damborgson

Durability in comics fluctuates. We have both low and high showings. If one showing has a Celestial not being affected by a Odin blast and another has one where Thor affected it with a blast then we must accept that the later was a low showing for the Celestial and NOT that Thor is greater than his father in which Thor was exerting a force beyond planet destroying.

The argument that since Thor has affected X characters means that he can affect WBH is faulty. It leads to stupid contradictions, such as a gas station can affect anyone of Superman's durability or that Thor is beyond his father in power output.

I never implied that WBH can kill or even harm Thor without touching him. I said he can harm him with a pinky (through physical hitting). The feat proves that he was well beyond 1 million times that of an average Savage Hulk.

The feat proves not only strength but WBH's durability, but more so the durability. It being a shared feat doesn't take away from WBH's durability of the feat, just the strength of the feat (which is the only thing shared).

Or Thor is beastly and gets high feats? You can't discredit high feats because you don't like them H1.

This is the the eqivalent of your argument: "No, we can't use any high feats for Thor because if they surpass anyone that is in higher weight class then they instantly become PIS. We can only use the feats I deem are appropriate for him."

You can use just as much faulty logic as you want, but fact is your word is worthless. You obviously see the Hulk as some sort of abstract being. If you truly believe that not even Elder gods can affect him.

you said Hulk would kill Thor with a pinky. You also said he'd no sell his godblast, and no sell anything CIS-less Thor would dish out. You have issues.

Good calculation again btw. Exactly 1 milion times stronger. What formula did you use to figure that one out?

His durability is still not superior to the beings Thor has affected. This is what you don't understand.

Thor doesn't affect skyfathers then lose his capability of affecting the Hulk.

the Darkone

LMFAO at this BS logic!!!

the Darkone
no expression

He never had one to begin with!!

the Darkone

King Thor, Odin, or Rune King Thor would literally cremate Hulk a$$!!!

This statement basically seals the deal that H1a8 doesn't What the f**k? he talking about, and talks out of his a$$. H1 has proven he is the biggest Troll King on this site, and the says a lot!

CosmicComet
h1 has trapped you all.

h1a8
Yes, actually, yes, you did.

Saying Thor bereft of amps or whatnot can't feasibly harm WBH at all is pretty ri-goddamn-diculous. You took it a step further and claimed that King Thor, Odin, and Rune King Thor can't harm directly. That statement, which you're quite apparently very serious about, obliterates the credibility you may have had by those who appreciated your hyper-realistic/numbers game when it comes to these threads. Not really. Prove that Odin, RKT, King Thor has showings that tops the force Hulk experienced when colliding with Betty. One feat of each will suffice. If you succeed then I'll agree with you. If you fail then you are just talking out of your arse.

Also, my other points still stand though. About low showings in comics and what not. So basically you are arguing a moot point.
Again it took less force to do those things than what WBH experience when colliding with Betty. Try again. Everytime Odin blasts in comics means he is blasting with the amount to destroy galaxies? Why can't Odin harm a Celestial when Thor can? Answer that.

Also, Galaxies aren't very durable in terms of trans level durability or greater. RKT can banish WBH, erase him, probably drain him, or cut him off from his source. But he has no direct attack showings that can match the force that WBH experienced colliding with Betty. Prove that WBH's blunt force and energy blast durability wasn't infinite. I'm not saying it's infinite but obviously you don't know the limits in which WBH can withstand forces. If you do then enlighten me with proof on what are the limits of his durability against energy projection and blunt force trauma. Did you even see any limits to it, or anything that can compare to what WBH experienced? No, so how do you know what the hell you are talking about. I'm pretty smart that's all. You fail to understand the magnitude of what WBH experience colliding with Betty. You think King Thor feats show more force than what WBH experienced, You think Odin destroying galaxies over time with help means that was higher in disintegration power of what WBH experienced. Do you really think that if all those beings in HOTM was in the vicinity of Odin and Seth's battle that they would be disintegrated, especially knowing the durability feats of the mindless ones?

h1a8
Or Thor is beastly and gets high feats? You can't discredit high feats because you don't like them H1.

This is the the eqivalent of your argument: "No, we can't use any high feats for Thor because if they surpass anyone that is in higher weight class then they instantly become PIS. We can only use the feats I deem are appropriate for him."

You can use just as much faulty logic as you want, but fact is your word is worthless. You obviously see the Hulk as some sort of abstract being. If you truly believe that not even Elder gods can affect him.

you said Hulk would kill Thor with a pinky. You also said he'd no sell his godblast, and no sell anything CIS-less Thor would dish out. You have issues.

Good calculation again btw. Exactly 1 milion times stronger. What formula did you use to figure that one out?

His durability is still not superior to the beings Thor has affected. This is what you don't understand.

Thor doesn't affect skyfathers then lose his capability of affecting the Hulk.

Let me say this so that you will understand. Not even the highest of the highests feats made by those characters can match the force WBH experience when colliding with Betty.

If WBH is even 100 times stronger than an average Savage Hulk then yes he can kill Thor with a pinky. The problem is WBH is prehaps millions (if not more) more powerful than an average Savage Hulk.

The calculation came from halfing the ratio of the force needed to achieve what both WBH and Betty achieved. A million is actually much lower than the true number. Think about it. How many times the force two objects colliding would experience if they destroyed an object from a hundreds of yards away? If you hit your fists together with 100lbs of force then guess how much force from that impact alone was experienced from a hundred yards away. It's much less than a million times my friend.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
LMFAO at this BS logic!!!

If this is BS logic then explain why? Can you?

PillarofOsiris
For someone who dismisses Thor's numerous high end feats (which have occurred over decades of continuity), he sure places A LOT of stock in ONE SINGLE feat. Basically, your entire argument is stemming from one feat, which isn't nearly as impressive as you think it is. Despite what someone people here claim, WBH DIED from a planet-buster.

And LOL at this line:

"Prove that WBH's blunt force and energy blast durability wasn't infinite"

No, buddy, the burden of proof is on you to prove IT IS INFINITE.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to argue with someone who thinks Rune King Thor can't even hurt WBH, and who thinks WBH is ONE MILLION TIMES STRONGER than Savage Hulk.

(and people gave me sh** for saying that based on showings of WM Thor, a non-holding back Superman was 10x stronger than Thor, although I still stand by it).

psycho gundam
LOL at this line: Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
WBH DIED from a planet-buster.

h1a8
For someone who dismisses Thor's numerous high end feats (which have occurred over decades of continuity), he sure places A LOT of stock in ONE SINGLE feat. Basically, your entire argument is stemming from one feat, which isn't nearly as impressive as you think it is. Despite what someone people here claim, WBH DIED from a planet-buster.

And LOL at this line:

"Prove that WBH's blunt force and energy blast durability wasn't infinite"

No, buddy, the burden of proof is on you to prove IT IS INFINITE.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to argue with someone who thinks Rune King Thor can't even hurt WBH, and who thinks WBH is ONE MILLION TIMES STRONGER than Savage Hulk.

(and people gave me sh** for saying that based on showings of WM Thor, a non-holding back Superman was 10x stronger than Thor, although I still stand by it). Quoting me out of context doesn't help you or me.

WBH didn't die he was very much fine as shown.

No! WBH is over a million times stronger than an AVERAGE Savage Hulk. Please keep up.

Dismiss Thor's high feats? Uhm no. How about argue that both high and low showings occur in comics consistently, otherwise we would get contradictions don't you think?

It wasn't a planet buster that WBH endured. Forget the planet, they disintegrated beings that have durability well beyond planetary without even touching them. Imagine the force WBH felt in comparison to the force they felt.

Damborgson
Let me say this so that you will understand. Not even the highest of the highests feats made by those characters can match the force WBH experience when colliding with Betty.

If WBH is even 100 times stronger than an average Savage Hulk then yes he can kill Thor with a pinky. The problem is WBH is prehaps millions (if not more) more powerful than an average Savage Hulk.

The calculation came from halfing the ratio of the force needed to achieve what both WBH and Betty achieved. A million is actually much lower than the true number. Think about it. How many times the force two objects colliding would experience if they destroyed an object from a hundreds of yards away? If you hit your fists together with 100lbs of force then guess how much force from that impact alone was experienced from a hundred yards away. It's much less than a million times my friend.

Why are you doing this to yourself? Just stop it. Jesus Christ H1. I'm starting to actually feel bad.

Zack Fair
http://tgfb.net/drama/src/130858119580.gif

biensalsa
An atomic bomb will have a most destructive effect if detonated on the sky that in actual ground level. Iirc is even the way missiles are designed.

Also in hulk annual 14 iirc again Hulk created an earthquake in Colorado that was felt in Denmark.

That earthquake crossed the whole earth.

Also there ate some examples of hulk almost reaching critical mass since the 80 or 90. WBH is hulk on critical mass. The high levels of stress in which he almost achieved critical mass indicate that critical mass or WBH is an stage of hulk in which he is in control of it. The other incarnations lack this hability, but they were close to achieve it.

Come to mind "baby" hulk in IH300, but there is at least two more incarnation that actually were closer to reach critical mass.

h1a8
WBH wins 10/10 Spite.

psycho gundam
*sees current state of the thread*

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/EricBischoff.gif

PillarofOsiris
Quoting me out of context doesn't help you or me.

WBH didn't die he was very much fine as shown.

No! WBH is over a million times stronger than an AVERAGE Savage Hulk. Please keep up.

Dismiss Thor's high feats? Uhm no. How about argue that both high and low showings occur in comics consistently, otherwise we would get contradictions don't you think?

It wasn't a planet buster that WBH endured. Forget the planet, they disintegrated beings that have durability well beyond planetary without even touching them. Imagine the force WBH felt in comparison to the force they felt.

He was fine because the wish brought him back to life. Explain how I quoted you out of context. Did you, or did you not ask him to "prove his durability isn't infinite"? It's either yes or no. There's no context. And claiming WBH is a MILLION times stronger than Savage Hulk (oh, I'm sorry, AVERAGE Savage Hulk) is an utterly ridiculous claim.

Naija boy
*sees current state of the thread*

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/EricBischoff.gif

Indeed

h1a8
He was fine because the wish brought him back to life. Explain how I quoted you out of context. Did you, or did you not ask him to "prove his durability isn't infinite"? It's either yes or no. There's no context. And claiming WBH is a MILLION times stronger than Savage Hulk (oh, I'm sorry, AVERAGE Savage Hulk) is an utterly ridiculous claim.

There is context because it was a rhetorical question. After the question I said, "I'm not saying it's infinite but obviously you don't know the limits in which WBH can withstand forces." This means I didn't want him to prove it and neither did I think it was infinite. Basically, I went the wordy route in trying to say, "Prove an upper bound of WBH's durability." My fault.

Prove that he died. Because the comic never showed him dead but always alive and the comic never said he died either.

It's not a ridiculous claim if you know the magnitude of the feat. You don't and that's why you think it's ridiculous. I'll prove the magnitude simply here:

1. Can an average Savage Hulk generate enough force to disintegrate just one of his peers? The answer is no since it would take AT LEAST 100 times his strength to do it.

2. Can he generate enough force to disintegrate about 20 peers of his?
Again, the answer is no since it would take at least 100x20 times his strength to do it.

3. Can he generate HALF the force to disintegrate countless peers of his from hundreds of yards away WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM?
Again, the answer is no since it would take at least 1/2 * 1000x100x20 times his strength to do so.

Note: 1/2 * 1000x100x20 is 1 million. It was more than 20 peers that was disintegrated ALONG with a planet being destroyed. It was mindless ones that was disintegrated. Mindless ones have feats of mining neutron stars without any harm done to them. It takes more than 1000x more force to do x amount of damage from more than a hundred yards away without touching the object you are trying to damage.

Now do you understand?

Horrificus
ugh

Estacado
Fight!
UMf40daefsI

bbrem123
no evidence to say WBH died...WBH wins this shit

yeah he and shulkie werent killed and although I got the impression umar was killed, apparently she wasnt among the desintegrated folks either.

bbrem123
yea its kinda hard to argue that he was killed when he have never seen him hurt ha

thanos-prime
WBH wins easily

Damborgson
http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/uncaptioned-PGJuI-50e7432a63114.jpeg

If Thor does that, Hulk will win. Otherwise Thor takes it.

Horrificus
He was fine because the wish brought him back to life. Is this really being debated? It actually says this in the story. Everything in that story was driven by the wishes. That was the entire point to the story.

Uggh! again.

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Is this really being debated? It actually says this in the story. Everything in that story was driven by the wishes. That was the entire point to the story.

Uggh! again.

Even though we clearly see him withstanding the blast? Do you have scans of him being hurt because I have scans of him tanking it?

DarkOdin
although in this battle, Thor has that astro armor, which, even having read the comic with it, it's not entirely clear how much more powerful it makes him. Especially since he was previously injured the entire time he was wearing it. i would guess the gain from the armor is the ability to fly without mjolnir

Damborgson
There isn't enough evidence to say he died, just like there isn't enough evidence Hulk did anything like break the dimension.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.