KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs WBH

Thor vs WBH
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Thor vs WBH

Thor in Armor from Mighty Thor 1-4 (Except this time Thor isn't injured beforehand like he was against the SS):

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Worldbreaker Hulk

(please log in to view the image)

No BFR

Fight is in a closed arena, the size of a football field. So flight will be a limited advantage.

Who wins?

Old Post May 26th, 2012 12:18 AM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

If he fights how he fought Surfer he's going to get worked.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 26th, 2012 12:27 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson

Why do you say that?

Old Post May 26th, 2012 12:35 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Why do you say that?

Trying to in melee with him or only hammer tosses would turn out badly for him in the end.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 26th, 2012 12:38 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

He dive bombed surfer from deep space

Old Post May 26th, 2012 01:04 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Did WBH really yell "WORLD BREAKER!!!" while roid raging?

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:48 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Digi
Did WBH really yell "WORLD BREAKER!!!" while roid raging?

Yes. He was fighting skaar in his savage hulk persona. Then Skaar or korg I think called him green scar to which he responded "Green scar....no....WORLD BREAKER"

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:51 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Since I obviously don't follow Hulk, mind if I ask a couple more questions?

Was it an obvious upgrade, or did he just Hulk out more than normal? Best feat, etc.?

Mostly I just got curious. This WBH stuff is quite popular. Did it stick around for long, or was it a short-lived thing?

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yeah the change is power was pretty substantial.

World Breaker Hulk's best feat? I guess it'd have to be when him and She Rulk slammed into each other. They broke a planet with the shockwave and killed Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Armchedon (however you spell it), and a bunch of midnless ones. Before the impact he no sold shots from wendigo bi-best and armchedon. Litterally just stood in place and took the hits without moving. Wendigo and Bi-Beast were pretty strong, going toe to toe with savage hulk and Thor respectively.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:58 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

This.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2012 08:01 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

World Breaker Hulk's best feat? I guess it'd have to be when him and She Rulk slammed into each other. They broke a planet with the shockwave and killed Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Armchedon (however you spell it), and a bunch of midnless ones. Before the impact he no sold shots from wendigo bi-best and armchedon. Litterally just stood in place and took the hits without moving. Wendigo and Bi-Beast were pretty strong, going toe to toe with savage hulk and Thor respectively.
You Realize you Are Saying It No Better Than Carver....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2012 08:02 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

K, thanks. Sounds like a substantial push, though it also sounds like it didn't add any new powers. What gave him this power?

Originally posted by TheHulk

He's talking about a feat. Turning that into an opinion is different.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:02 PM
PillarofOsiris

K, thanks. Sounds like a substantial push, though it also sounds like it didn't add any new powers. What gave him this power?

I could be wrong, but I believe it's just a higher level of anger that gives him the "worldbreaker" power. It's basically just a madder, stronger Hulk. But this Hulk has also been drained down to human form by Tony Stark's satellites at the end of the WWH story arc, and has also died from the destruction of a planet as well, and later brought back to life thanks to a "wish". So IMO he's extremely overrated. While he is very power, he's not trans-herald, like some people claim.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:07 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

He's talking about a feat. Turning that into an opinion is different.

Np. Yeah hes still got the same powers he is just stronger more durable heals aster all that.

Well the first appearance of WB hulk was at the end od World war hulk. His rage was spiked even more after hearing he had been lied to and betrayed about the causes of the true destruction of the planet sakaar. He then started glowing green and causing the continent to shake with his steps. I guess the power up just came from him going off the deep end with anger issues.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:14 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by TheHulk
you act like you can even compare yourself to Carver. You are a poormans starscream on a good day.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:15 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I could be wrong, but I believe it's just a higher level of anger that gives him the "worldbreaker" power. It's basically just a madder, stronger Hulk. But this Hulk has also been drained down to human form by Tony Stark's satellites at the end of the WWH story arc, and has also died from the destruction of a planet as well, and later brought back to life thanks to a "wish". So IMO he's extremely overrated. While he is very power, he's not trans-herald, like some people claim.
Again With This Sh*t.....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:16 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

you act like you can even compare yourself to Carver. You are a poormans starscream on a good day.
Tsk Tsk....I Don't Know What Do You Have Against Me? I Wish We Can Just Be At Peace Now....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:18 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Thanks for the info guys.

Well, destroying planets certainly doesn't instantly qualify someone for Trans. status. Plenty of heralds have actually wrecked planets, even with residual energy output (I'm thinking of Surfer, for example). It sounds too brief to really say for sure though. I don't doubt Hulk could brawl with and wreck some Trans. characters, especially this version, but that's not really the issue.

Hulk's Achilles has always been his one-dimensional powers. At least on the forums, where we don't automatically assume a brawl when the opponent has other options. It sounds like in a comic, Thor would get wrecked by this Hulk. Here on the forums where he could conceivably stay at range and pick his shots with Mjolnir and/or lightning, it becomes more of a subjective game.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:24 PM
PillarofOsiris

It sounds like in a comic, Thor would get wrecked by this Hulk. Here on the forums where he could conceivably stay at range and pick his shots with Mjolnir and/or lightning, it becomes more of a subjective game.

I'd completely agree with this.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:27 PM
PillarofOsiris

although in this battle, Thor has that astro armor, which, even having read the comic with it, it's not entirely clear how much more powerful it makes him. Especially since he was previously injured the entire time he was wearing it.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 05:28 PM