Sersi vs x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Sersi

vs

Magneto
Iceman
Rogue
Classic Colossus

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmm...........tough one she should be able to hurt them all but lemme think this one out

PillarofOsiris
They don't have the means to put Sersi down.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
They don't have the means to put Sersi down. What if they punch her?

PillarofOsiris
Considering she was more than a match for Hercules in strength, what makes you think any of them could punch her out?

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
What if they punch her?

They'd have to hit her first, which will be difficult while she's flying arounf turning them into ____________*. The question is if Mag's shields can protect him and anyone else from transmutation.

*Fill in the blank with whatever you want.

8swords
Iceman creates clones that will distract her, then iceman freezes her, which gives the others an opening to beat her.. just an opinion Happy Dance

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by 8swords
Iceman creates clones that will distract her, then iceman freezes her, which gives the others an opening to beat her.. just an opinion Happy Dance

Freeze her? What's that going to do? Even assuming she's not strong enough to just shrug out if it (which she is), she just changes the ice to water. Then changes Iceman into a tree.

Konton
She can just look at them and BFR them into the sun.

8swords
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Freeze her? What's that going to do? Even assuming she's not strong enough to just shrug out if it (which she is), she just changes the ice to water. Then changes Iceman into a tree.

i did say distract right?.. oh and i did say ice clones right?.. stick out tongue

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by 8swords
i did say distract right?.. oh and i did say ice clones right?.. stick out tongue

It will distract for a second at most. He can bring all the ice clones he wants, and she can turn them all into cotton candy. The only one who is even a LITTLE trouble is Magneto, but he's kind of powerless when she transmutes all the metal in the area into plastic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.