KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sersi vs x-men

Sersi vs x-men
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Sersi vs x-men

Sersi

vs

Magneto
Iceman
Rogue
Classic Colossus

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 05:53 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

hmmmmmmmm...........tough one she should be able to hurt them all but lemme think this one out

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 07:04 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

They don't have the means to put Sersi down.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 08:59 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
They don't have the means to put Sersi down.
What if they punch her?

I have returned

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 09:02 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Considering she was more than a match for Hercules in strength, what makes you think any of them could punch her out?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 09:03 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
What if they punch her?

They'd have to hit her first, which will be difficult while she's flying arounf turning them into ____________*. The question is if Mag's shields can protect him and anyone else from transmutation.

*Fill in the blank with whatever you want.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 05:15 AM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

Iceman creates clones that will distract her, then iceman freezes her, which gives the others an opening to beat her.. just an opinion Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:40 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by 8swords
Iceman creates clones that will distract her, then iceman freezes her, which gives the others an opening to beat her.. just an opinion Happy Dance

Freeze her? What's that going to do? Even assuming she's not strong enough to just shrug out if it (which she is), she just changes the ice to water. Then changes Iceman into a tree.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 05:53 PM
Konton
Homo Magi

She can just look at them and BFR them into the sun.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 07:57 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Freeze her? What's that going to do? Even assuming she's not strong enough to just shrug out if it (which she is), she just changes the ice to water. Then changes Iceman into a tree.

i did say distract right?.. oh and i did say ice clones right?.. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 02:13 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by 8swords
i did say distract right?.. oh and i did say ice clones right?.. stick out tongue

It will distract for a second at most. He can bring all the ice clones he wants, and she can turn them all into cotton candy. The only one who is even a LITTLE trouble is Magneto, but he's kind of powerless when she transmutes all the metal in the area into plastic.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 04:18 PM