Read this before using Bleach characters in Vs. threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Effect Veiler
They can't be hurt unless the opponent have got reiatsu, and since no other manga got reiatsu. This also means that they will one-shot anything that doesn't have reiatsu.

http : //desmond.imageshack. us/Himg813/scaled . php?server=813&filename=invincibleg.png&res=landing

^remove spaces

So I suggest that we make an equivalence rule to make it more fair. Because it would get boring if your average shit tier hollow was kicking Goku's ass. Don't you agree?

Q99
Nah, Kenpachi specifically notes "when two spiritual beings collide."

I.e. he is not saying that, say, a spiral power attack couldn't bust him wide open if it's stronger than his reiatsu, just that if it's a reiatsu vs reiatsu attack (like with Ichigo there) the stronger one wins.

Effect Veiler
You post here too? I be damned.

Originally posted by Q99
Nah, Kenpachi specifically notes "when two spiritual beings collide."
Spirits inhabit the physical body. There won't be a physical interaction. The spirit will the lesser reiatsu will be weakened or die.

Do I also need to quote the Masked data book again where it explains that Shinigami can't be felt with the five senses by people who doesn't have heightened spiritual powers?

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure that Shinigami have been hurt by attacks that don't use Reiatsu. Fullbringers possibly. Or just by colliding into objects.

Effect Veiler
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm pretty sure that Shinigami have been hurt by attacks that don't use Reiatsu. Fullbringers possibly.
Fullbringers have an innate ability to manipulate reishi and reiatsu.

Or just by colliding into objects.
Matter in Bleach has reiatsu as well. Reread the fullbring arc it's all explained there. I'd post it but I can't post images for some reason.

Anyway you also have captains being thrown through apartment complexes without getting injured. So whatever small reiatsu regular matter has, it isn't going to affect anything above shit tier hollows.

Q99
Except reiatsu stuff interacts with physical stuff all the time- see, for example, Ichigo getting his sword stuck in the hospital ceiling.

Yea, when talking reiatsu vs reiatsu.

It's silly to think that'd help when the reiatsu is met by, say, a far greater power level (DBZ), or Rei-Ki (Yu Yu Hakushu) or what have you.

The greater power'll of course win even if it's non reiatsu.

Yea, sure, they're invisible to those without spiritual powers of some sort... though 'touch' still works, I'll note, as seen when people are wounded by them.

Still, no problem hitting them, and no problem winning if more power can be delivered.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Effect Veiler
Fullbringers have an innate ability to manipulate reishi and reiatsu.

Matter in Bleach has reiatsu as well. Reread the fullbring arc it's all explained there. I'd post it but I can't post images for some reason.

Anyway you also have captains being thrown through apartment complexes without getting injured. So whatever small reiatsu regular matter has, it isn't going to affect anything above shit tier hollows.

Then what about the Lolicon Robot? I don't believe she's a spiritual being, is she? She didn't transform from a physical state into a spiritual one before she went Terminator on that guy at least.

Effect Veiler
Originally posted by Q99
Except reiatsu stuff interacts with physical stuff all the time- see, for example, Ichigo getting his sword stuck in the hospital ceiling.

Yea, when talking reiatsu vs reiatsu.

It's silly to think that'd help when the reiatsu is met by, say, a far greater power level (DBZ), or Rei-Ki (Yu Yu Hakushu) or what have you.

The greater power'll of course win even if it's non reiatsu.

Yea, sure, they're invisible to those without spiritual powers of some sort... though 'touch' still works, I'll note, as seen when people are wounded by them.

Still, no problem hitting them, and no problem winning if more power can be delivered.
Because the physical stuff is has a soul. This was explained in the fullbring arc.

That's always the case, even when the reiatsu levels are 0.

That's like saying that ghosts can be killed with guns. Power levels doesn't mean jack shit to Shinigami.

No. Reread Bleach.

Read Masked.

Show me.

Then what about the Lolicon Robot? I don't believe she's a spiritual being, is she?
1. She's not a robot.
2. She has heightened spiritual powers, so yeah she is a spiritual being.

Nephthys

Q99
Because the physical stuff is has a soul. This was explained in the fullbring arc.

Or, in other words, everything works, because by Bleach standards everything has a soul. No immunity.

Bzzt, wrong. There's no immunity- physical stuff can hit them, as has been observed.

Bleach considers everything to have a soul.

Notice the part where Final Form Ichigo is noted to specifically no longer have reiatsu and instead has a greater power. Likewise the sweeper is non-reiatsu and destroyers reiatsu beings.

Non-reiatsu power beats reiatsu if it's stronger.

How you can argue otherwise when actually citing quotes that disagree with you I don't know.

Q99
FYI, this Effect guy in the anime vs forum is a well-known troll on some other forums.

His style is he'll take one quote or character comment and run with it towards absurdity.

For example, due to the fact that one Naruto databook describes Haku moving between mirrors as lightspeed, he thinks Haku can just normally travel at lightspeed, any ninja faster than him is faster than light, and any ninja slower than him is high-relativistic (which, by extension, puts stuff like the various animals at relativistic as well).

Also, due to the fact that the Sage of the Six Paths has a jutsu called "Creation of All Things," he argues that the Sage created the universe.

And due to Kenpachi's quote he thinks Bleach characters are immune to all non-reiatsu attacks regardless of power (because any non-reiatsu attack has less reiatsu than something with reiatsu, see!).

Only problem is he'll keep pounding these same points no matter how many people point out it's absurd, so it gets old fast.

TheAuraAngel
It says unspecified. Aren't you being rather crude assuming he is a guy? uhuh

Nephthys
He's not your guy, friend.

Rikudo sennin
want a hollow hurt by a hum,an in like the first chapters im sure that applies to like shinigami they can be hurt by anything. your basically saying the world exploding wouldn't kill any shinigami.

Samurai100
Chad punched a Hollow way before he awakened any Fullbring powers, that alone should really nullify your argument

Effect Veiler
Originally posted by Q99
FYI, this Effect guy in the anime vs forum is a well-known troll on some other forums.
FYI Q99 is a rabid hater with an IQ comparable to his age.

Originally posted by Q99 His style is he'll take one quote or character comment and run with it towards absurdity.
You mean quotes that are repeated and reaffirmed by the authors themselves to the point where it's getting ridiculous? Yeah I stand behind the facts.

Originally posted by Q99 For example, due to the fact that one Naruto databook describes Haku moving between mirrors as lightspeed, he thinks Haku can just normally travel at lightspeed, any ninja faster than him is faster than light, and any ninja slower than him is high-relativistic (which, by extension, puts stuff like the various animals at relativistic as well).

Also, due to the fact that the Sage of the Six Paths has a jutsu called "Creation of All Things," he argues that the Sage created the universe.
You know I've already refuted any and all "counter arguments" you've posted. I'll gladly destroy those arguments again, but for the sake of taking on one argument at a time, stay on topic.

Originally posted by Q99 And due to Kenpachi's quote he thinks Bleach characters are immune to all non-reiatsu attacks regardless of power (because any non-reiatsu attack has less reiatsu than something with reiatsu, see!).
You've finally understood that non-reiatsu attack has less reiatsu than something with reiatsu? I believe we're making progress.

Originally posted by Q99 Only problem is he'll keep pounding these same points no matter how many people point out it's absurd, so it gets old fast.
Once you provide an adequate refutation of these facts I'll stop repeating them. Till then, though shit.

Effect Veiler
Originally posted by Samurai100
Chad punched a Hollow way before he awakened any Fullbring powers, that alone should really nullify your argument
Except Ginjou explained that the reason Chad could hit hollows in the past was because he was born a fullbringer.

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
want a hollow hurt by a hum,an in like the first chapters im sure that applies to like shinigami they can be hurt by anything. your basically saying the world exploding wouldn't kill any shinigami.
Yes. Because that's how the logic of SS works.

TheAuraAngel

This forum has become more hilarious as of late. Awesome.

Effect Veiler
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

This forum has become more hilarious as of late. Awesome.
I can see it being boring when you argue with people like Q99 who can't argue. You wouldn't believe half of the shit he posted on spacebattles. He shittalks Naruto like Kishimoto raped his mother in front of him as a child.

Nephthys
Maybe he did. I always thought Kishi had that look....

ps- answer my point.

Effect Veiler
Maybe he did. I always thought Kishi had that look....

ps- answer my point.
Specify what you're replying to.

Nephthys

Q99
Oh yea, one other thing- if you point out that a certain series isn't some uber-wanked thing based on a single quote that ignored how the actual series actually works, Effect becomes convinced you hate the show despite all other portrayals not even remotely lining up with such things.

I mean, he seriously thinks I hate Naruto because I don't think the ninja travel lightspeed or the Sage can control the universe.

Anyway Effect, have fun with another forum where absolutely no-one else believes your over-the-top readings.

TheAuraAngel
I can see it being boring when you argue with people like Q99 who can't argue. You wouldn't believe half of the shit he posted on spacebattles. He shittalks Naruto like Kishimoto raped his mother in front of him as a child.

What!? You mean the person who invests more time in Naruto than any other manga I've seen him/her interested in hates it? O:

Never would have thought.

Effect Veiler

What you're replying to not what you wrote.

Originally posted by Q99
Oh yea, one other thing- if you point out that a certain series isn't some uber-wanked thing based on a single quote that ignored how the actual series actually works, Effect becomes convinced you hate the show despite all other portrayals not even remotely lining up with such things.
A single quote? Boy, you have to ignore a good 50 - 70% of the manga for your theories to come together.

Originally posted by Q99 I mean, he seriously thinks I hate Naruto because I don't think the ninja travel lightspeed or the Sage can control the universe.
Instead of whining like a *****, post some proof.

Originally posted by Q99 Anyway Effect, have fun with another forum where absolutely no-one else believes your over-the-top readings.
People can believe whatever they want, facts are facts and that's what I base my arguments on.

Effect Veiler
What!? You mean the person who invests more time in Naruto than any other manga I've seen him/her interested in hates it? O:

Never would have thought.
He invests time in hating it. It's one of those obscure hate passion ordeals.

But he haven't read the databooks and he has forgotten most of the manga (or he willfully ignores it) so I don't know why you'd think he's a fan.

TheAuraAngel
Yeah Q99, post some proof that you love Naruto! It's not like you've shown that you look up fanart for the show or are interested in the powerscaling to the point where you keep your own list or anything! What a hater.

He invests time in hating it. It's one of those obscure hate passion ordeals.

But he haven't read the databooks and he has forgotten most of the manga (or he willfully ignores it) so I don't know why you'd think he's a fan.

I know right!?

It's like, Q99 had a Naruto style Roleplay battle with me! He/she must hate it so much to do that!

Nephthys
What you're replying to not what you wrote.

I'm pretty sure if you check page one you'll find that it is, but ok.

Either way, since you've admitted that physical matter can indeed harm shinigami and other spiritual beings then I don't see the issue here. If physical objects can hurt them, then so can other characters from different manga's.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99

I mean, he seriously thinks I hate Naruto because I don't think the ninja travel lightspeed or the Sage can control the universe.

Anyway Effect, have fun with another forum where absolutely no-one else believes your over-the-top readings. That's kind of funny, since you (Along with Aura) are one of the few "Naruto fans" (In terms of not just liking but, but genuinely thinking it is a well-written series) that can adequately defend it in regards of its value as a series.

But you must hate it because you don't think it's teh uberest in the universe.

Q99
Read the other stuff on the Creation of All Things page smile I mean, the second half of the page presents the actual mechanics of the jutsu. And we know the Sage's history, how he was born into a world already in war, meaning he didn't create it, and how he didn't redeem the juubi during his lifeteam leaving the task to someone else, meaning there was stuff beyond him.

In other words, the only way to take things that literally is to ignore pretty much everything else we know about the Sage.

You also base your arguments on ignoring far more facts.

I mean, you'll ignore every visual in the show to argue that they're moving at lightspeed, or how normal matter works on reiatsu stuff repeatedly and the Fullbring arc which you quoted even notes everything has a spirit and thus everything can work.

It doesn't matter what actually happens in the show, if one or two things talk about it without actually showing it work in that fashion at any point, you'll take that as absolute law.

My not-ignoring-facts method of arguing may be boring to you, but those are the breaks.

Bingo smile

Effect Veiler
Either way, since you've admitted that physical matter can indeed harm shinigami and other spiritual beings then I don't see the issue here. If physical objects can hurt them, then so can other characters from different manga's.
Physical matter can't harm Shinigami. It's the reiatsu from the spirit of the physical matter that harms Shinigami.

So it doesn't matter whether or not that ball is thrown at light speed or if it was pitched by a human, because it has the same reiatsu. Even though a light speed ball would have infinite kinetically energy.

Goku would kill himself if he tried to punch Rukia. That's the consequence of not having reiatsu.

TheAuraAngel
Hahahaha

Okay, I've had fun.

Look, the equivalency rule is already been in play for quite a while. It's not in the Rules(I don't think) but it's there.

As for your facts, have fun with them. No one here honestly thinks you have an argument. Kirin was stated to be completely unavoidable and was like 1000 times the speed of sound or something. If Haku really was a lightspeed guy, Kirin would be cake to dodge.

Nephthys
Physical matter can't harm Shinigami. It's the reiatsu from the spirit of the physical matter that harms Shinigami.

So it doesn't matter whether or not that ball is thrown at light speed or if it was pitched by a human, because it has the same reiatsu. Even though a light speed ball would have infinite kinetically energy.

Goku would kill himself if he tried to punch Rukia. That's the consequence of not having reiatsu.

And if reiatsu is present in all physical matter then whats the problem?

Effect Veiler
Kirin was stated to be completely unavoidable and was like 1000 times the speed of sound or something. If Haku really was a lightspeed guy, Kirin would be cake to dodge.
3rd data book, it's stated to be the speed of light.

"This lightspeed attack is impossible to evade."

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=22993813&postcount=298

Effect Veiler
And if reiatsu is present in all physical matter then whats the problem?
You need a greater reiatsu, a regular matter doesn't have reiatsu comparable to Shinigami.

NemeBro
So Haku=Lightspeed, and Nine Tails Naruto>Haku and as such > lightspeed, but Itachi, who >>> That Kyuubi Naruto is < Lightspeed?

Wow, it's almost as if that sounds ****ing stupid or something.

Nephthys
You need a greater reiatsu, a regular matter doesn't have reiatsu comparable to Shinigami.

Then how come Lolicon Robot girl was able to harm an Arrancar with her bare physical hands?

TheAuraAngel

If Haku was moving at the same speed as Kirin, then Itachi should still have been able to avoid it. ^^

Nephthys

The manga directly states that the attack moves at the speed of lightning and that no-one can move that fast.

http://i1.mangareader.net/naruto/391/naruto-7890.jpg

Effect Veiler
If Haku was moving at the same speed as Kirin, then Itachi should still have been able to avoid it. ^^
He could if it wasn't for the fast that it disintegrated the mountain they were fighting on.

Still for Itachi Kirin was so slow that he had plenty of time to summon Susanoo and tank it.

Effect Veiler
The manga directly states that the attack moves at the speed of lightning.

http://i1.mangareader.net/naruto/391/naruto-7890.jpg
No, that's not the manga that's Zetsu who's fallible since he doesn't know Sasuke's technique.

Author's facts >>>>>>>> Fallible character statement

Good try though.

TheAuraAngel
He could if it wasn't for the fast that it disintegrated the mountain they were fighting on.

Still for Itachi Kirin was so slow that he had plenty of time to summon Susanoo and tank it.

The whole mountain? Show me that. O:

Nephthys
No, that's not the manga that's Zetsu who's fallible since he doesn't know Sasuke's technique.

Author's facts >>>>>>>> Fallible character statement

Good try though.

In that case then its a translation error.

Effect Veiler
http://images.wikia.com/narutofanon/images/0/0c/Kirin1.png

Effect Veiler
In that case then its a translation error.
Maybe in the manga.

TheAuraAngel
That's what is known as a building dear boy.

Nephthys
Maybe in the manga.

It's not an error that Zetsu flat out calls it impossible to dodge lightning. This makes no sense if a character as lowly as No-tails Naruto can move at lightspeed, hundreds of times faster than lightning. Zetsu is a member of a collection of the strongest ninja in the form of Akatsuki, if all Naruto ninja move that fast, he would know about it.

Yet he claims its impossible.

Effect Veiler
It's not an error that Zetsu flat out calls it impossible to dodge lightning.
Fine. Prove it. Prove that it's an accurate translation.

Anyway, replying to this stupid shit is making me feel dirty. I need to wash my hands off this shit.

Nephthys
Prove what? I've already posted the page.

Effect Veiler
Prove what? I've already posted the page.
That the translation is accurate like you said.

Either that or return to the topic.

Nephthys
That the translation is accurate like you said.

Either that or return to the topic.

Mangareader.

Mangafox.

Mangahere.

Mangashare.

Mangable.

fQnlO0-Qk5A

18 seconds in.

All of them say the same things. Though if you want, I believe Astner can translate japanese. We could ask him if all of these are accurate translations.

Now prove that yours is an accurate translation. smile

NemeBro
Oh btw:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v56/c529/7.html

The same lightspeed technique that the trip would kill any ninja without instant healing or an extremely durable electric shield.

Demonic Phoenix
Part 1 Itachi > Chuunin Exam Finals Sasuke = Lee > Land of Waves Sasuke = Haku using Ice Mirrors = Kirin = Tobi > Part 2 Itachi > KCM Naruto > A

Lightspeed in Narutoverse = Mach 200 to Mach 900

kruemelmonsteryn0

Effect Veiler
Originally posted by NemeBro
Oh btw:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v56/c529/7.html

The same lightspeed technique that the trip would kill any ninja without instant healing or an extremely durable electric shield.
Are you really dumb enough to think that the device shoots people away like some form of ballista?

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Part 1 Itachi > Chuunin Exam Finals Sasuke = Lee > Land of Waves Sasuke = Haku using Ice Mirrors = Kirin = Tobi > Part 2 Itachi > KCM Naruto > A

Lightspeed in Narutoverse = Mach 200 to Mach 900

kruemelmonsteryn0
Congratulations, you win the...

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/least-intelligent-comment-of-all-time-meme.png

NemeBro
Are you really dumb enough to think that the device shoots people away like some form of ballista? I think it does what A says it does. Speed targets to their destination at the speed of light.

You're not particularly bright, are you babe?

Effect Veiler
I think it does what A says it does. Speed targets to their destination at the speed of light.
Then you haven't been reading the manga. Because that's not how it was explained.

You're not particularly bright, are you babe?
Look who's talking.

NemeBro
Then you haven't been reading the manga. Because that's not how it was explained.

"Mabui's technique can transfer any physical object at the speed of light."

Provide your counter.

While indeed quite attractive, I simply don't possess the feminine charm you do.

Effect Veiler
"Mabui's technique can transfer any physical object at the speed of light."
Transfer, as in transferring a file.

Originally posted by NemeBro While indeed quite attractive, I simply don't possess the feminine charm you do.
But you sure like watching shows for little girls? Go bother someone else with your stupidity you pedophile creep.

NemeBro
Transfer, as in transferring a file.

Prove it works as you seem to believe it does.

Being sent somewhere at the speed of light is fatal for anyone short of a select few characters. Yet you seem to believe everyone Haku and up is lightspeed to FTL. What a ****ing joke.

I have to admire that you can go online, be called wrong and an idiot regularly, never have anyone consider you an intelligent person, yet not once wonder if "Maybe it's me?". No, you will continue to delude yourself into believing that you are simply so much smarter than everyone else (That is the main difference between you and I, when I think that, it's not a delusion), and continue to support the same idiotic, bullshit statements that you have shown to love so much.

But I tire of this mummer's farce. If you can't provide an argument, get the **** out of my forum.

Oh, and for the record, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic>Naruto, in both power and certainly quality.

Effect Veiler
Prove it works as you seem to believe it does.
Shifting the burden of proof. Cute. laughing

NemeBro
If you make a claim, you have to prove it.

I claimed that the technique transers something at the speed of light. I proved it.

Effect Veiler
I'm not the one arguing that it shoots away people, you are. Now prove it.

NemeBro
Well let's see...

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c562/14.html

We see them being transported to the scene and their arrival blows up dust and has recoil, indicating mass.

Effect Veiler
Well let's see...

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c562/14.html

We see them being transported to the scene and their arrival blows up dust and has recoil, indicating mass.
1. That's not proof.

2. See the light in the final panel? If they were light speed the light wouldn't have reached them, if not the light was created before them. You don't start magically glowing when you're moving at LS.

Nemesis X
But you sure like watching shows for little girls? Go bother someone else with your stupidity you pedophile creep.

You remind me of someone. Oh yeah...him.

dadudemon
The thread is done when I reveal this:

Regular humans can be attacked and harmed by invisible hollows. You have to have reiryoku in order to even experience the "spiritual". Regular humans, not "force sensitives", cannot detect the hollows. Yet the hollows can still attack/harm the regular humans.

Also: If both characters had to have reiatsu in order to even be considered as being on equal ground, then by the powers of logic, that means that a spiritual being can also not harm a purely physical one.

The end.

Originally posted by Q99
Notice the part where Final Form Ichigo is noted to specifically no longer have reiatsu and instead has a greater power. Likewise the sweeper is non-reiatsu and destroyers reiatsu beings.

That's a misrepresentation of what was actually going on.

There were two explanations given for why Ichigo was not giving off reiatsu:

1. Like Aizen before him, if the spiritual being has high enough spiritual power, lesser spiritual beings will not be able to detect it. Similar to a 2d being not being able to fully comprehend a 3d being.

2. Ichigo had improved his reiatsu control to such an extent that not a single bit of it leaked from his body: ultra-efficiency mode.

Number 1 is the conclusion Aizen had. Number 2 was his initial guess. Both could be right at the same time.

It's not an error that Zetsu flat out calls it impossible to dodge lightning. This makes no sense if a character as lowly as No-tails Naruto can move at lightspeed, hundreds of times faster than lightning. Zetsu is a member of a collection of the strongest ninja in the form of Akatsuki, if all Naruto ninja move that fast, he would know about it.

Yet he claims its impossible.

Light does not move at hundreds of times faster than lightning. You're abusing science, man. Just horrible. sad

Nephthys
I couldn't be bothered to look up the actual speeds. Hyperbole works better as rhetoric anyway.

this mummer's farce.

Looks like someones been reading some Song of Ice and Fire.

Demonic Phoenix

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/least-intelligent-comment-of-all-time-meme.png Originally posted by Effect Veiler
Look who's talking.

Q99

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/least-intelligent-comment-of-all-time-meme.png

*Cough* Uh, Effect, that comment was sarcastically pointing out the natural consequences of your position smile

If you think it sounds dumb... well, that's the issue your stand has.

NemeBro
I feel like this troll has brought us all closer together.

I love you guys.

TheAuraAngel
I feel like this troll has brought us all closer together.

I love you guys.

Want to make an Edo Tensei Madara vs Hollow from First Chapter of Bleach thread now.

Just to see.

Demonic Phoenix
Naruto-verse is huge. Countries are larger than the size of RL Planetary Orbits. Means that ninjas must be like RL Mountain sized.

Of course, Edo Madara cannot crush lowly Hollow, as it cannot be hurt by anything without Reiatsu, and lowly Hollow was like Building level.

So, Eternal Stalemate. kruemelmonsteryn0

dadudemon
Want to make an Edo Tensei Madara vs Hollow from First Chapter of Bleach thread now.

Just to see.

Your favorite poster would not say that he Hollow would win because Madara uses spiritual constructs. Susano'o? Chakra is the same damn thing as rieryoku: just different names.

Hell, even the spirits, themselves, have 'spiritual energy/chakra': remember Dan? He was just a spirit but gave Tsunade chakra.

So, no, I would not pick a Naruto character: Effect Veiler would say Madara wins.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by dadudemon
Your favorite poster would not say that he Hollow would win because Madara uses spiritual constructs. Susano'o? Chakra is the same damn thing as rieryoku: just different names.

Hell, even the spirits, themselves, have 'spiritual energy/chakra': remember Dan? He was just a spirit but gave Tsunade chakra.

So, no, I would not pick a Naruto character: Effect Veiler would say Madara wins.

They can't be hurt unless the opponent have got reiatsu, and since no other manga got reiatsu. This also means that they will one-shot anything that doesn't have reiatsu.

Without an equivalance rule, Veiler believes that Lowly Hollow could one-shot anyone in Naruto-verse or DB-verse, despite the fact that Naruto-verse people are relativistic-FTL according to him/her.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Without an equivalence rule,

I did not think he was that adamant with the idiocy. There's no hope.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by dadudemon
I did not think he was that adamant with the idiocy. There's no hope.

Yeah. Dude's a hoot.

Samurai100
People really? The hollow is obviously a Top-Tier in the Bleachverse

Took out Isshin like a boss :P

dadudemon
Originally posted by Samurai100
People really? The hollow is obviously a Top-Tier in the Bleachverse

Took out Isshin like a boss :P

But...but...

It was a gigai form of Isshin. And we do not know when his powers were restored.

JackSThor
Dead goku wins then. He's a spirit, when he dies he waits for ichigo to send him away then bam kamehameha point blank w/o instant transmission. And I think most DB folks has the ability to see spirit no problem how many times have goku fight with a ring on his head?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.