Zombies vs. Strippers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

purplestuff
So what's up with this movie? I saw it for rent at Redbox but hadn't heard anything about it.

Ascendancy
It's dumb is what's up with it. Not even worth the dollar it would cost you at Redbox.

Gracifi
The movie is awesome, the trailer is good

DCart
I'm a big fan of the Charles Band/Full Moon B-Horror films. Troll, Re-Animator, Puppet Master, Ghoulies, etc. Zombies Vs. Strippers is his newest movie. I was pleasantly surprised...very entertaining. I mean, you know what you're getting with this type of film but they really went all out. The lead man reminded me of Bruce Campbell and did a great job. He was basically like a slightly younger version of how Bruce Campbell acts at his current age, in his current roles. Even looked like him. It was like the poor man's Bruce Campbell owns a strip club and zombies attack! Hilarious! There was even a zombie lap dance scene! It was unique, haven't seen that before. I looked it up and it's coming to cable August 7th...gonna be on demand. Think I'll check it out again. Anyway, it's a fun movie.

azara
Zombies is my fav movie
nogimmickdating.com/dating

RM8008
i love this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.