KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Zombies vs. Strippers

Zombies vs. Strippers
Started by: purplestuff

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
purplestuff

Zombies vs. Strippers

So what's up with this movie? I saw it for rent at Redbox but hadn't heard anything about it.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2012 10:30 PM
purplestuff is currently offline Click here to Send purplestuff a Private Message Find more posts by purplestuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

It's dumb is what's up with it. Not even worth the dollar it would cost you at Redbox.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2012 03:26 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gracifi
Termyka

The movie is awesome, the trailer is good

Old Post Jul 19th, 2012 06:00 AM
Gracifi is currently offline Click here to Send Gracifi a Private Message Find more posts by Gracifi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DCart

I'm a big fan of the Charles Band/Full Moon B-Horror films. Troll, Re-Animator, Puppet Master, Ghoulies, etc. Zombies Vs. Strippers is his newest movie. I was pleasantly surprised...very entertaining. I mean, you know what you're getting with this type of film but they really went all out. The lead man reminded me of Bruce Campbell and did a great job. He was basically like a slightly younger version of how Bruce Campbell acts at his current age, in his current roles. Even looked like him. It was like the poor man's Bruce Campbell owns a strip club and zombies attack! Hilarious! There was even a zombie lap dance scene! It was unique, haven't seen that before. I looked it up and it's coming to cable August 7th...gonna be on demand. Think I'll check it out again. Anyway, it's a fun movie.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2012 02:16 AM
DCart is currently offline Click here to Send DCart a Private Message Find more posts by DCart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zombies is my fav movie
nogimmickdating.com/dating

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 04:53 PM
azara is currently offline Click here to Send azara a Private Message Find more posts by azara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RM8008

Love

i love this movie

Old Post May 12th, 2014 07:34 PM
RM8008 is currently offline Click here to Send RM8008 a Private Message Find more posts by RM8008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote