Does anybody like Batman & Robin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
Every single person I've seen reviewing the film on YouTube says it's GARBEGE. I haven' seen it btw. What do you think I'd think of it? Is there anybody here who likes it? I literally haven't found anyone yet. Is it even wrth me checking it out?

Ridley_Prime
Since I don't know you that well, hard to say what I think you'd think of it, but I wouldn't recommend checking it out regardless. Its horribleness was what made comic book movies dead during the years before Batman Begins and the first Spider-Man.

Badabing
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Every single person I've seen reviewing the film on YouTube says it's GARBEGE. I haven' seen it btw. What do you think I'd think of it? Is there anybody here who likes it? I literally haven't found anyone yet. Is it even wrth me checking it out? Were you ever embarrassed for someone who did something really stupid? That's the entire movie.

The dialog is cringe worthy, the one liners are cheesy, the costumes are ridiculous...and then there's Bane. no expression

It's not as bad as Catwoman or Steel but not as good as Daredevil or Punisher, imo. It may be worth watching once...for free...if you're just trying to see all the Batman films.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Badabing
Were you ever embarrassed for someone who did something really stupid? That's the entire movie.

The dialog is cringe worthy, the one liners are cheesy, the costumes are ridiculous...and then there's Bane. no expression

It's not as bad as Catwoman or Steel but not as good as Daredevil or Punisher, imo. It may be worth watching once...for free...if you're just trying to see all the Batman films.

This about sums it up. It's just such a huge pile of crap that you should only watch it once if you can get it for free.

Personally, I got rid of my VHS copy of it (that I got as a kid back in the 90s) recently because I just can't stand watching it anymore (haven't watched it in a long time) and having it take up space on my movie shelf.

But you're right, at least it isn't as bad as Catwoman... sick

Sixth_Winged
I think it's the lovechild of garbage and trash with a slight rubbish features.

Anyways, here's a perfectly good line Arny Mr. Freeze delivered:

"MrF: You know what killed the dinasaurs? ..........The Ice Age"

Goddamn brilliant

Darth Jello
Well, have you ever seen a DVD where most of the special features involve a large number of people involved with making the movie apologizing?

Based
You guys need to chill.

Get it?

/bad joke'd

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Its horribleness was what made comic book movies dead during the years before Batman Begins and the first Spider-Man.

Oh rly

because before Batman Begins came along we got.... Blade, X-men 1 and many more good ones.

sindahouse
I threw this movie in the trash and then i took it out again......
The trash was too good for this movie. In the end i paid someone to take it off me....lol

U Neek
I don't think there's enough money in the world to pay someone to say that Batman and Robin is a great movie that is worth watching.

But for a grand I would say it's an awesome movie :-)

Darth Martin
Mr. Freeze's lines are hilariously bad.

Beyond that, trash.

RevoWution™©®
Save yourself from wasting your time with it. Watch the two Burton Batman films, then jump straight to Nolan's.

Don't bother with Schumacher's atrocities... no expression

WanderingDroid
Guilty Pleasure...I did like the story of Alfred dying but this is the real highlight:

dPrbccEdI5o

Kurger Bing
I like it. As a Batman movie it's subpar, but it is entertaining.

Now the Nolan movies, those are shit.

Badabing
Originally posted by WanderingDroid
Guilty Pleasure...I did like the story of Alfred dying but this is the real highlight:

dPrbccEdI5o Love the Misers. thumb upOriginally posted by Kurger Bing
I like it. As a Batman movie it's subpar, but it is entertaining.

Now the Nolan movies, those are shit. ka-dur

kellyliang674
Yes, I like him.

Vensai
You either think it's so bad it's good, or you don't watch it.

Doctorwho?
I thought it was the best batman film ever made.......

Said no one ever...

Vensai
Not unless you watch bad movies to mock them.

svex
HELL YE.........NO

C-3POTheClever
I saw Batman & Robin recentky. It was terrible! But enjoyable for a laugh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.