New Krypton vs Arishem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
All 100,000 members of New Krypton sundip for 5 minutes.

vs

Arishem

No BFR

TheGodKiller
They might be able to do a lot of damage , but the Celestial eventually wins .

PillarofOsiris
One Celestial vs 100,000 Trans characters? This is actually a tough one for me. Say 100 Sundipped kryptonians could beat a skyfather for the sake of argument. That would mean we have the equivalent of maybe 1,000 skyfathers here. I think the Celestial loses.

DarkSaint85
I don't think maths works that way.

PillarofOsiris
I'm not saying it's a hard and fast rule, but it's the only way I can think of to make sense of this many characters involved in a fight. I also think I was being VERY conservative saying that 100 Sundipped Kryptonians could beat one skyfather (generous to the skyfather). I realize other things could come into play here, but as far as I've seen Celestials fight, 98% of the time they fire incredibly powerful energy blasts, and they always seen very slow to react. I highly doubt Arishem is going to do something like turn the sun red, as it seems highly out of character, and with the sundip I don't think it would matter much anyway.

If you have another way to look at this fight, I'd love to hear it.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'm not saying it's a hard and fast rule, but it's the only way I can think of to make sense of this many characters involved in a fight. I also think I was being VERY conservative saying that 100 Sundipped Kryptonians could beat one skyfather (generous to the skyfather). I realize other things could come into play here, but as far as I've seen Celestials fight, 98% of the time they fire incredibly powerful energy blasts, and they always seen very slow to react. I highly doubt Arishem is going to do something like turn the sun red, as it seems highly out of character, and with the sundip I don't think it would matter much anyway.

If you have another way to look at this fight, I'd love to hear it.

Based on their fight with the Pre-Retcon Beyonder , I wouldn't say that in a combat situation , they would be too slow to react .
They generally appear too slow to react , only when they are faced with beings , whom they don't even bother to notice , let alone take seriously as a threat in a fight .

Sin I AM
The average kryptonian sundipped is Trans level

-Pr-
Superman when sundipped is trans level. The average kryptonian? I really don't think so, tbh.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman when sundipped is trans level. The average kryptonian? I really don't think so, tbh.

Agreed Superman is more powerful, but an average kryptonian is still a low to mid herald. I can't believe a 5 minute long sundip makes them just high heralds. But I guess there's no way to prove it. Also, it's also hard to judge how long Superman sundipped for to make him that powerful, but it didn't seem to be very long at all.

Sin I AM
Agreed Superman is more powerful, but an average kryptonian is still a low to mid herald. I can't believe a 5 minute long sundip makes them just high heralds. But I guess there's no way to prove it. Also, it's also hard to judge how long Superman sundipped for to make him that powerful, but it didn't seem to be very long at all.

Trans is a bit of a push

DarkSaint85
Haha now I have images of cross dressing Kryptonians...

As for this thread, it would be a long drawn out fight, but eventually Arishem will win, imo.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Trans is a bit of a push

Well, here's the question we can ask. If Ursa, for example, sundipped for 5 minutes would she wipe the floor with regular Superman? I would tend to think "yes".

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I think there are four tiers of Kryptonians:

Superman
Named Ks (Ursa, Zod etc)
Unnamed Kryptonians but trained (so soldiers)
Unnamed Kryptonian teachers, taxi drivers etc.

JakeTheBank
Arishem.

keiththegreat
Aren't all Kryptonians equal besides Superman? I always thought he was more powerful because of being a direct descendent of Rao. Has Zod ever beaten multiple kryptonians before like Superman has?

Sin I AM
Well, here's the question we can ask. If Ursa, for example, sundipped for 5 minutes would she wipe the floor with regular Superman? I would tend to think "yes".

Ursa isn't a no name

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ursa isn't a no name

Well, you did say "Average kryptonian" not "no name". And I've never seen anything that showed her more powerful than any other kryptonian.

DarkSaint85
Average = no name, mate. Average joe, John Smith etc....

Sin I AM
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Well, you did say "Average kryptonian" not "no name". And I've never seen anything that showed her more powerful than any other kryptonian.

But she's not average either..average is a run of the mill person with zero combat experience

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Aren't all Kryptonians equal besides Superman? I always thought he was more powerful because of being a direct descendent of Rao. Has Zod ever beaten multiple kryptonians before like Superman has?

Superman being a direct descendant of Rao is something that's mentioned barely a handful of times and also something I'd wager isn't the primary reason why Superman > other Kryptonians.

Superman's experience and skill using his powers and constant exposure to yellow sun are cited as being reasons he's > other Kryptonians moreso than the Rao explanation.

Sin I AM
Average k-tonians are about as good as your average lanterns...basically high powered fodder

guy222
arishem

WhiteWitchKing
Arishem mind rapes them into killing each other.

ODG
Arishem flings around New Krypton and uses it as a flyswatter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.