Surtur vs Uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
mad

Harbinger
Surtur

Glorificus
Aren't Watchers supposed to be above Skyfathers?

I've always thought of them as in that Tier between Celestrial and Skyfather.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Glorificus
Aren't Watchers supposed to be above Skyfathers?

I've always thought of them as in that Tier between Celestrial and Skyfather.

I'd even go so far as to say they are on the same tier as Celestials. (besides that Rulk showing). In that Fantastic Four comic is was almost implied that the Watchers COULD HAVE defended themselves from the Celestials if they had wanted to. And Exitar had to build up energy for THOUSANDS OF YEARS in order to kill their leader, who was going to reform anyway.

Then again, I don't think I put Celestials as high as other people on this site do. If they had remained at the powers levels they were in the old school Thor comics, then yeah, I'd put them up there where everyone else does, but they seem to have been getting nerfed lately. Personally, I don't put a standard Celestial above or even equal to Galactus (assuming Galactus consumed a planet).

zopzop
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'd even go so far as to say they are on the same tier as Celestials. (besides that Rulk showing). In that Fantastic Four comic is was almost implied that the Watchers COULD HAVE defended themselves from the Celestials if they had wanted to. And Exitar had to build up energy for THOUSANDS OF YEARS in order to kill their leader, who was going to reform anyway.

Then again, I don't think I put Celestials as high as other people on this site do. If they had remained at the powers levels they were in the old school Thor comics, then yeah, I'd put them up there where everyone else does, but they seem to have been getting nerfed lately. Personally, I don't put a standard Celestial above or even equal to Galactus (assuming Galactus consumed a planet).
You realize that it wasn't just the Rulk fiasco? Quasar had a pissed off Rogue Watcher on his knees before the Stranger interrupted their battle.

Doom, with Aaron the Rogue Watcher's power, strained himself to the limit to bust one of IW's FFs (the backlash severely wrecked IW AND Doom, his armor was damaged).

There's probably other examples that I'm forgetting but you get the point.

Surtur should crush him, assuming Uatu doesn't flee for his life.

pym-ftw
Does Surtur Have his Ts?

That's my answer

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
You realize that it wasn't just the Rulk fiasco? Quasar had a pissed off Rogue Watcher on his knees before the Stranger interrupted their battle.

Doom, with Aaron the Rogue Watcher's power, strained himself to the limit to bust one of IW's FFs (the backlash severely wrecked IW AND Doom, his armor was damaged).

There's probably other examples that I'm forgetting but you get the point.

Surtur should crush him, assuming Uatu doesn't flee for his life.

What does that say about the Hulk's strength, and his ability to pop Sue's force fields? whistle shifty

PillarofOsiris
U think u can't lowball celestisls worse than watchers?

Black bolt z
Imma say Uatu.

guy222
appears surtur has twilight again

byrdgang21
I say Surtur. Uatu wouldnd even want that fight.

guy222
thumb up

golem370
He killed Aron

guy222
yes he did

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by guy222
appears surtur has twilight again

Is he Team Jacob or Team Edward?

guy222
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.